Personal Wealth Up $26 Trillion Under Obama

Household wealth rises 1.7 to record level

Personal wealth which had dropped $13.2 trillion under former president Bush has increased $26 trillion under the Obama administration to a record $81.5 trillion

Well,

Here we go again.

Why don't you tell us who has the wealth. Or does this mean you are going to stop whining about obstuctionist republicans.

My guess is that it is the wealthy getting a lot wealthier (but I'll let you provide the data and show me wrong).

Which is it.

Just saying it is up is up is like saying an airplane in freefall is still flying.

My own personal wealth has more than doubled.....why hasn't yours?

Another one percenter bragging about their wealth, when do you think you will get that pointing your finger at the rich then bragging the next day about being rich is hypocritical?

I thought that the left was all about income inequality. How about wealth inequality?

No brag, just fact (Will Sonnett)

Fact is that millions of hard working Americans saw their 401K lose half its value and their home values plummet under Bush. Not only have those assets recovered in value, but the stock market is in record territory

Nobody is pointing a finger at the rich in condemnation. The rich are wonderful people. But with $26 trillion gain in personal wealth the concerns over their excessive tax burden and ability to pay higher wages are unwarranted

The halving of the 401Ks only mattered if someone was cashing out. They all recovered.

Tax revenues are at a all time high.

xvm02.jpg
during the food drives at the PO the people who gave very little were the more wealthy right or left.....the "lessor" people gave much more....the people you knew did not have much put them both to shame....
I drop a job application in tin cups.
good for you.....maybe someone will return the favor when your down on your luck....
I've been down, and fought back.
so have many people who have lost their jobs.....so?.....

And yet California needs $300+ billion it doesn't have to cover its unfunded public employee pension obligations. So are we swimming in wealth or are we in dire straights? I love the left they have told so many lies almost everything they say now is a contradiction.

Good point

Looks like their tax structure needs to be adjusted with trillions of dollars out there
we get taxed enough out here.....maybe those assholes in Sacramento should show some restraint....

Personal wealth which had dropped $13.2 trillion under former president Bush has increased $26 trillion under the Obama administration to a record $81.5 trillion

Well,

Why don't you tell us who has the wealth. Or does this mean you are going to stop whining about obstuctionist republicans.

My guess is that it is the wealthy getting a lot wealthier (but I'll let you provide the data and show me wrong).

Which is it.

Just saying it is up is up is like saying an airplane in freefall is still flying.

Another one percenter bragging about their wealth, when do you think you will get that pointing your finger at the rich then bragging the next day about being rich is hypocritical?

I thought that the left was all about income inequality. How about wealth inequality?

Fact is that millions of hard working Americans saw their 401K lose half its value and their home values plummet under Bush. Not only have those assets recovered in value, but the stock market is in record territory

Nobody is pointing a finger at the rich in condemnation. The rich are wonderful people. But with $26 trillion gain in personal wealth the concerns over their excessive tax burden and ability to pay higher wages are unwarranted

The halving of the 401Ks only mattered if someone was cashing out. They all recovered.

My personal health hasn't doubled. In fact the cost of everything has GONE UP.

As for RW If I'm not mistaken he said he works as a consultant to the Fed Govt so we taxpayers pay his salary and as a Fed worker I'm quite sure HIS WEALTH has doubled. After all he's payed with tax dollars.

If I am mistaken then good for him. Nice to know someone is making money in Obama's economy.

Well,

Here we go again.

Which is it.

Mine has nearly trippled.

You have to be pretty lame if it hasn't

The stock market has more than doubled and home values are back up. Seems only conservatives missed out on the recovery
your problem RW is you think every American is just going great guns....it seems the Conservatives here are trying to tell you not everyone is doing great....so who is more in line with reality?....you or them?....

And in other news record number on food stamps 92 million Americans not working, Black unemployment rate up at 13%.
Who said obama wasn't friends with the 1% crowd
Great point!

$26 trillion would pay for a lot of long deferred public works projects

How bout we put those people back to work? You in?
I know my points are always great, but I don't want my money given to union thugs.
But anyway I noy going to allow you to side step
record number of Americans on food stamps and 92 million Americans not working
And let's not forget about the high unemployment numbers for blacks.
Very true

Let's do something about people on food stamps and the unemployed. $26 trillion can provide lots of money for increased wages and jobs programs

No reason to say the money is not there. Our economy can stand it

It ain't your money, fuckstick.

I marvel at how you don't even think twice about making plans to dispose of the hopes, dreams and life savings of other people. Your mentality makes me recoil in absolute disgust.

During the Bush economic recession, we held back on tax restructuring and public works projects. We laid off teachers and cops....after all, the economy couldn't support it

Guess what? Now it can

So you avoided looting the personal property of the citizens earlier, so now you think it's OK?

Actually, most of the stimulus when to local governments so they could avoid laying off teachers, cops and other workers on the government payroll.

Well,

Here we go again.

Which is it.

Most of the 26 trillion you want to loot is the part of the 401K money that people have regained since the bottom of the market.

And yet California needs $300+ billion it doesn't have to cover its unfunded public employee pension obligations. So are we swimming in wealth or are we in dire straights? I love the left they have told so many lies almost everything they say now is a contradiction.

Good point

Looks like their tax structure needs to be adjusted with trillions of dollars out there
we get taxed enough out here.....maybe those assholes in Sacramento should show some restraint....

California is an awesome state in terms of climate, geography, I would move to California today and bring all my money with me if only their taxes were not so insane. They are also regulatory control freaks, and then there is their hatred of the 2nd amendment.

Well,

Here we go again.

Which is it.

Most of the 26 trillion you want to loot is the part of the 401K money that people have regained since the bottom of the market.

Total nonsense

But hey.....you took a shot

Well,

Here we go again.

Which is it.

Total nonsense

How is it "total nonsense?"

Total nonsense

How is it "total nonsense?"

Your claim that "most" of the $26 trillion is in 401ks

You a funny guy

Big banks go after 401k trillions - invest for retirement - MSN Money

Well,

Here we go again.

Which is it.

Yeah we know entitlements are up under Obama. That doesn't help the ones that are working to support you.

So, lets see....

We lost $13 trillion in personal wealth under Bush
We gained $26 trillion in personal wealth under Obama

Why should we vote Republican again?

So, lets see....

Because Obama took over during a recession and rather than helping did nothing but extend it.

Stats are always skewed for a President who enters in the middle of a recession. If I become mayor of a town in Missouri on a day the Mississippi is flooding, the waters receding ovr the next week are not my doing, they would happen anyway.

And the recovery was historically slow and painful. Your crowing is delusional. You're vacuous, partisan hack.

Well,

Which is it.

My personal health hasn't doubled. In fact the cost of everything has GONE UP.

As for RW If I'm not mistaken he said he works as a consultant to the Fed Govt so we taxpayers pay his salary and as a Fed worker I'm quite sure HIS WEALTH has doubled. After all he's payed with tax dollars.

If I am mistaken then good for him. Nice to know someone is making money in Obama's economy.

Sorry you are not feeling well......at least you have Obamacare to look out for you

So, lets see....

Because Obama is a national security and economic growth disaster.

So, lets see....

Because Obama took over during a recession and rather than helping did nothing but extend it.

Stats are always skewed for a President who enters in the middle of a recession. If I become mayor of a town in Missouri on a day the Mississippi is flooding, the waters receding ovr the next week are not my doing, they would happen anyway.

And the recovery was historically slow and painful. Your crowing is delusional. You're vacuous, partisan hack.

Historically slow?

How long is it supposed to take to recover from a massive Republican Recession? Especially, with Republicans trying to stop you

So, lets see....

Historically slow?

How long is it supposed to take to recover from a massive Republican Recession? Especially, with Republicans trying to stop you

When you post stupid shit like that, people naturally conclude you to be a stupid shit.

Forum List

Back