Personal Wealth Up $26 Trillion Under Obama

So, lets see....

We lost $13 trillion in personal wealth under Bush
We gained $26 trillion in personal wealth under Obama

Why should we vote Republican again?

Because Obama took over during a recession and rather than helping did nothing but extend it.

Stats are always skewed for a President who enters in the middle of a recession. If I become mayor of a town in Missouri on a day the Mississippi is flooding, the waters receding ovr the next week are not my doing, they would happen anyway.

And the recovery was historically slow and painful. Your crowing is delusional. You're vacuous, partisan hack.
6a00d8341c02fd53ef01348648fec2970c-800wi.gif

So, lets see....

i will add why vote Democrat also?.....where i live the Democrats are about as impressive as Republicans have been at running things...where i sit the both suck at governing....ill stick to a non major party person.....the "Rents too High Party" is looking better and better....

Last edited:
So, lets see....

Because Obama took over during a recession and rather than helping did nothing but extend it.

Stats are always skewed for a President who enters in the middle of a recession. If I become mayor of a town in Missouri on a day the Mississippi is flooding, the waters receding ovr the next week are not my doing, they would happen anyway.

And the recovery was historically slow and painful. Your crowing is delusional. You're vacuous, partisan hack.

Historically slow?

How long is it supposed to take to recover from a massive Republican Recession? Especially, with Republicans trying to stop you

I already pointed out that you are nothing but a vacuous, partisan hack, no need to show it again. You and the Republicans do all this crap arm in arm. The differences between you are miniscule. Yet when Democrats implement the same policies as Republicans, you see it as fixing their mess, with the same things they did to cause it and they would do to fix it.

-

So, lets see....

6a00d8341c02fd53ef01348648fec2970c-800wi.gif

And now picture the same cartoon with the Republican pulling and the Democrat thinking hooray for stupid voters who don't know we'd be doing the exact same thing as the Republicans right now.

So, lets see....

Historically slow?

How long is it supposed to take to recover from a massive Republican Recession? Especially, with Republicans trying to stop you

First of all it was an All Democrat congress before, during and after they crashed the housing industry, you know that, you are disingenuous. Secondly the Republicans have stopped nothing of note. Your excuse is just that and excuse for Obama incompetence.

So, lets see....

Historically slow?

First of all it was an All Democrat congress before, during and after they crashed the housing industry, you know that, you are disingenuous. Secondly the Republicans have stopped nothing of note. Your excuse is just that and excuse for Obama incompetence.
Damn.....you still trying to sell that turd of an argument?
Care to point to specific democratic legislation that caused the Great Bush recession?

Damn.....you still trying to sell that turd of an argument?
Care to point to specific democratic legislation that caused the Great Bush recession?[/QUOTE]

A better question is what did the Democrats do that is any different than the Republicans?

But wow, you have a name for it, the "Great Bush recession" so it must have been Bush...

$26 trillion in just under six years

Imagine if we could have six more years of Obama?

Why would we want to do that.....
You have gone on and on about how bad things are that we need to do certain things to make the country better.
But your guy is in charge .....
It's bad under Obama
So we need 6 more years of Obama.

Six more years of this guy....
I am trying to imagine getting through the few years we have left with him now...

Why would we want to do that.....
You have gone on and on about how bad things are that we need to do certain things to make the country better.
But your guy is in charge .....
It's bad under Obama
So we need 6 more years of Obama.

How can conservatives pass up $52 trillion of trickle down?

OBAMA 2016!

The Federal Reserve said Thursday that household wealth rose 1.7% in the second quarter to $81.5 trillion. Americans' stock and mutual fund portfolios gained $1 trillion. The value of their homes increased $230 billion.
The federal reserve obviously does not study real estate markets.

ONE POINT SEVEN PERCENT.....WOW!!!!
And that is what? Just a small step in the direction of getting back the 10 years worth of home equity LOST because of Obama's miserable domestic economic policy?

ONE POINT SEVEN PERCENT.....WOW!!!!
And that is what? Just a small step in the direction of getting back the 10 years worth of home equity LOST because of Obama's miserable domestic economic policy?
Only 1.23 trillion in one quarter

I'll take it any day

yea lets imagine....the country by then will be so divided you will need to send a message by sub-space to talk to the other side....

Divided?

Think of $52 trillion just "trickl'n" down
yea into the 25 % pockets......

There won't be another 26 Trillion.

In fact, there are already indications that number is now shrinking.

Forum List

Back