Personal Wealth Up $26 Trillion Under Obama

xvm02.jpg
during the food drives at the PO the people who gave very little were the more wealthy right or left.....the "lessor" people gave much more....the people you knew did not have much put them both to shame....
I drop a job application in tin cups.
good for you.....maybe someone will return the favor when your down on your luck....

And yet California needs $300+ billion it doesn't have to cover its unfunded public employee pension obligations. So are we swimming in wealth or are we in dire straights? I love the left they have told so many lies almost everything they say now is a contradiction.
tell Brown that.....he and his buddies out here are saying they have a surplus.....4-5 billion.....that will cover the 300 billion wont it?....

And yet California needs $300+ billion it doesn't have to cover its unfunded public employee pension obligations. So are we swimming in wealth or are we in dire straights? I love the left they have told so many lies almost everything they say now is a contradiction.
tell Brown that.....he and his buddies out here are saying they have a surplus.....4-5 billion.....that will cover the 300 billion wont it?....

Brown is a liar, they were using accounting gimmicks to under report this until forced to own up to the real number. Trust me they will come crawling to the federal government for a bailout at some point. We can't have one state making promises they can't afford then dumping the bill onto other states.

during the food drives at the PO the people who gave very little were the more wealthy right or left.....the "lessor" people gave much more....the people you knew did not have much put them both to shame....
I drop a job application in tin cups.
good for you.....maybe someone will return the favor when your down on your luck....
I've been down, and fought back.

Household wealth rises 1.7 to record level

Personal wealth which had dropped $13.2 trillion under former president Bush has increased $26 trillion under the Obama administration to a record $81.5 trillion

Well,

Here we go again.

Why don't you tell us who has the wealth. Or does this mean you are going to stop whining about obstuctionist republicans.

My guess is that it is the wealthy getting a lot wealthier (but I'll let you provide the data and show me wrong).

Which is it.

Just saying it is up is up is like saying an airplane in freefall is still flying.

My own personal wealth has more than doubled.....why hasn't yours?
Mine has nearly trippled.

Good point

Looks like their tax structure needs to be adjusted with trillions of dollars out there

Personal wealth which had dropped $13.2 trillion under former president Bush has increased $26 trillion under the Obama administration to a record $81.5 trillion

Well,

Here we go again.

Why don't you tell us who has the wealth. Or does this mean you are going to stop whining about obstuctionist republicans.

My guess is that it is the wealthy getting a lot wealthier (but I'll let you provide the data and show me wrong).

Which is it.

Just saying it is up is up is like saying an airplane in freefall is still flying.

Mine has nearly trippled.

You have to be pretty lame if it hasn't

The stock market has more than doubled and home values are back up. Seems only conservatives missed out on the recovery

And in other news record number on food stamps 92 million Americans not working, Black unemployment rate up at 13%.
Who said obama wasn't friends with the 1% crowd
Great point!

$26 trillion would pay for a lot of long deferred public works projects

How bout we put those people back to work? You in?
I know my points are always great, but I don't want my money given to union thugs.
But anyway I noy going to allow you to side step
record number of Americans on food stamps and 92 million Americans not working
And let's not forget about the high unemployment numbers for blacks.
Very true

Let's do something about people on food stamps and the unemployed. $26 trillion can provide lots of money for increased wages and jobs programs

No reason to say the money is not there. Our economy can stand it

It ain't your money, fuckstick.

I marvel at how you don't even think twice about making plans to dispose of the hopes, dreams and life savings of other people. Your mentality makes me recoil in absolute disgust.

During the Bush economic recession, we held back on tax restructuring and public works projects. We laid off teachers and cops....after all, the economy couldn't support it

Guess what? Now it can

And in other news record number on food stamps 92 million Americans not working, Black unemployment rate up at 13%.
Who said obama wasn't friends with the 1% crowd
Great point!

I know my points are always great, but I don't want my money given to union thugs.
Very true

Let's do something about people on food stamps and the unemployed. $26 trillion can provide lots of money for increased wages and jobs programs

I marvel at how you don't even think twice about making plans to dispose of the hopes, dreams and life savings of other people. Your mentality makes me recoil in absolute disgust.

During the Bush economic recession, we held back on tax restructuring and public works projects. We laid off teachers and cops....after all, the economy couldn't support it

Guess what? Now it can

Yeah we can...thanks to the Federal Reserve becoming a slush fund for the government you so love and adore. Money really does grow on trees...so thinks Obama, all Ds, most Rs, and the entire government bureaucracy.

Great point!

Very true

Guess what? Now it can

Yeah we can...thanks to the Federal Reserve becoming a slush fund for the government you so love and adore. Money really does grow on trees...so thinks Obama, all Ds, most Rs, and the entire government bureaucracy.
Please explain

Well,

Here we go again.

Which is it.

Another one percenter bragging about their wealth, when do you think you will get that pointing your finger at the rich then bragging the next day about being rich is hypocritical?

I thought that the left was all about income inequality. How about wealth inequality?

Obama is pwned by Wall Street.

How HopeyChangey!
Damn boe....

Sounds like you are rooting for the economy to fail
$26 trillion and you sitting there with a sour puss

No, I just don't see how printing $7T of Debt and the Zero Interest Rate policy make for a healthy economy.

We have a Fed Fueled bubble...and those always end so well....not.

I will go out on a limb here and make a prediction. The bubble will burst sometime after the second Tuesday in November. Along with amnesty for illegals and a full blown war in the ME. Of course if the Republicans take both houses of Congress they will then receive full blame for the bubble bursting and the wars. If the Republicans don't take both houses then Bush will continue to be their scape goat.

Here is an article on the subject if anyone is interested. What I think that the graphs show is that after the housing bubble burst in 2008, caused by democrats, the recovery should have been strong and fast, but was neither. Yes, we finally seem to be recovering but we still have a massive debt problem and what happens if the fed stops the money presses?

It is good that wealth has increased but not so good that the cost of bread is skyrocketing.

http://online.wsj.com/articles/u-s-household-wealth-hits-fresh-record-1411056031

Well,

Here we go again.

Which is it.

Another one percenter bragging about their wealth, when do you think you will get that pointing your finger at the rich then bragging the next day about being rich is hypocritical?

I thought that the left was all about income inequality. How about wealth inequality?

No brag, just fact (Will Sonnett)

Fact is that millions of hard working Americans saw their 401K lose half its value and their home values plummet under Bush. Not only have those assets recovered in value, but the stock market is in record territory

Nobody is pointing a finger at the rich in condemnation. The rich are wonderful people. But with $26 trillion gain in personal wealth the concerns over their excessive tax burden and ability to pay higher wages are unwarranted

Very true

Guess what? Now it can

Please explain

Sorry, but it wouldn't do any good. You are too far gone...

Forum List

Back