Personal Wealth Up $26 Trillion Under Obama

Household wealth rises 1.7 to record level

Personal wealth which had dropped $13.2 trillion under former president Bush has increased $26 trillion under the Obama administration to a record $81.5 trillion
And in other news record number on food stamps 92 million Americans not working, Black unemployment rate up at 13%.
Who said obama wasn't friends with the 1% crowd
Great point!

$26 trillion would pay for a lot of long deferred public works projects

How bout we put those people back to work? You in?
I know my points are always great, but I don't want my money given to union thugs.
But anyway I noy going to allow you to side step
record number of Americans on food stamps and 92 million Americans not working
And let's not forget about the high unemployment numbers for blacks.

Yep , studied you for a while and I have determined you are a dickhead.

Its good that even simple people can have a hobby.

Bravo.

:clap2:

While I appreciate your attention, I find its a little queer.

Perhaps you should try another hobby: Macaroni art projects would probably not be too challenging for you.
Yes. And I hope your time in the mental health ward will work well for you. Just remember "square peg, square hole...round peg, round hole."

Yeah I'd figured you for a peg expert.

Keep tryin' sweetheart.

Yep , studied you for a while and I have determined you are a dickhead.

Its good that even simple people can have a hobby.

Bravo.

:clap2:

While I appreciate your attention, I find its a little queer.

Perhaps you should try another hobby: Macaroni art projects would probably not be too challenging for you.
Yes. And I hope your time in the mental health ward will work well for you. Just remember "square peg, square hole...round peg, round hole."

Yeah I'd figured you for a peg expert.

Keep tryin' sweetheart.
Peg...yes I remember her well. She said one night , after I was ready to leave out the back door ..."if you see my boyfriend Sampson, please don't laugh, it might give away our secret,"

$26 trillion dollars generated by hard working Americans...oh how will the Democrats steal it?
Generated?
How?

umm by investing.
And those who were actually working while being told they can't get pay increases because...."times are so tough"?
Ooooooo, I smell a city sewer worker ( no pun...ok, pun intended ) that is a union leader, who is pissed because he has not had a pay raise in a while. Well, sorry, Detroit and other Democratic ran cities are broke.
Detroit was destroyed by the capitalists

Personal wealth which had dropped $13.2 trillion under former president Bush has increased $26 trillion under the Obama administration to a record $81.5 trillion

Well,

Here we go again.

Why don't you tell us who has the wealth. Or does this mean you are going to stop whining about obstuctionist republicans.

My guess is that it is the wealthy getting a lot wealthier (but I'll let you provide the data and show me wrong).

Which is it.

Just saying it is up is up is like saying an airplane in freefall is still flying.

My own personal wealth has more than doubled.....why hasn't yours?
That's because you found a dollar in the street.

In reality the wealthy are doing fine. The poor are doing fine.
The middle class is getting fucked.

So stop being middle class, better yourself you lazy piece of shit. :D

$26 trillion dollars generated by hard working Americans...oh how will the Democrats steal it?
Generated?
How?

umm by investing.
And those who were actually working while being told they can't get pay increases because...."times are so tough"?
Ooooooo, I smell a city sewer worker ( no pun...ok, pun intended ) that is a union leader, who is pissed because he has not had a pay raise in a while. Well, sorry, Detroit and other Democratic ran cities are broke.

Oh Puh-leeze. Detroit was destroyed by Politicians, Unions, and Big Government Corporate Cronies...none of whom practice real capitalism.

Peg...yes I remember her well. She said one night , after I was ready to leave out the back door ..."if you see my boyfriend Sampson, please don't laugh, it might give away our secret,"

Um....right.

:eusa_hand:
Better slow down before you hurt yourself fantasizing over getting my "sloppy seconds."

Here's a safer project upon which you can safely focus your little imagination:

IMG_8940.JPG

Well,

Here we go again.

Why don't you tell us who has the wealth. Or does this mean you are going to stop whining about obstuctionist republicans.

My guess is that it is the wealthy getting a lot wealthier (but I'll let you provide the data and show me wrong).

Which is it.

Just saying it is up is up is like saying an airplane in freefall is still flying.

My own personal wealth has more than doubled.....why hasn't yours?
That's because you found a dollar in the street.

In reality the wealthy are doing fine. The poor are doing fine.
The middle class is getting fucked.

What middle class? Their number are getting rare as saber-toothed cats these days.

Generated?
How?

umm by investing.
Ahhhhh, the true Marxist comes out. Detroit was destroyed by circumstance and liberals. When it becomes acceptable for money to be spent there...it will come back. Must be a happy medium between workers and investors. Why would I start a business in Detroit, when I know that people like you're going to bitch about it and call me a capitalistic pig selfish bastard, when all I wanted was good things for both of us ?

And in other news record number on food stamps 92 million Americans not working, Black unemployment rate up at 13%.
Who said obama wasn't friends with the 1% crowd
Great point!

$26 trillion would pay for a lot of long deferred public works projects

How bout we put those people back to work? You in?
I know my points are always great, but I don't want my money given to union thugs.
But anyway I noy going to allow you to side step
record number of Americans on food stamps and 92 million Americans not working
And let's not forget about the high unemployment numbers for blacks.
Very true

Let's do something about people on food stamps and the unemployed. $26 trillion can provide lots of money for increased wages and jobs programs

No reason to say the money is not there. Our economy can stand it

Um....right.

:eusa_hand:
Better slow down before you hurt yourself fantasizing over getting my "sloppy seconds."

Here's a safer project upon which you can safely focus your little imagination:

IMG_8940.JPG
She mentioned it was satisfying seconds. Guess that fish should be a shrimp.

Generated?
How?

umm by investing.

Oh Puh-leeze. Detroit was destroyed by Politicians, Unions, and Big Government Corporate Cronies...none of whom practice real capitalism.
It was the capitalists who designed the cars and provided a failing product. It was the capitalists who raped Detroit and then abandoned it

umm by investing.

It was the capitalists who designed the cars and provided a failing product. It was the capitalists who raped Detroit and then abandoned it

yeah whatever bro. it was the unions forcing wages up so high COUPLED with shitty products that were not what people were wanting to buy that led to the collapse.

BOTH the capitalists and the unions destroyed Detroit.

OP calls it "Personal Wealth". The article is Titled "Household Wealth" yet the article itself calls it "Net Worth" and attributes it to Stock Markets and Inflated Home prices due to the Fed's QE no doubt.

Here's what the OP conveniently left out in a rather transparent attempt to show Obama in the best possible light (as always):

But the wealth gains are flowing mainly to affluent Americans. Broad stock market averages have jumped more than 150% from their trough in the spring of 2009. But roughly 10% of households own about 80% of stocks.

Fed Chair Janet Yellen highlighted the dearth of assets for lower- and middle-income families in a speech Thursday. She noted that the bottom fifth of American households had a median net worth of just $6,400 in 2013. Many had no or negative net worth. The next fifth had a median net worth of just $27,900.
1/5th plus 1/5th equals 2/5ths or 40%.

So 40% of Americans lives are suckin', the Rich get Richer and the OP thinks that's just great as long as there's a Black man in the White House.
You beat me to it funny how the left has no problem with the rich getting richer when the President is a Democrat.

umm by investing.

B'loney.

What a lame attempt to blame Capitalism for the failures of Anti-Capitalism.

OP calls it "Personal Wealth". The article is Titled "Household Wealth" yet the article itself calls it "Net Worth" and attributes it to Stock Markets and Inflated Home prices due to the Fed's QE no doubt.

Here's what the OP conveniently left out in a rather transparent attempt to show Obama in the best possible light (as always):

But the wealth gains are flowing mainly to affluent Americans. Broad stock market averages have jumped more than 150% from their trough in the spring of 2009. But roughly 10% of households own about 80% of stocks.

Fed Chair Janet Yellen highlighted the dearth of assets for lower- and middle-income families in a speech Thursday. She noted that the bottom fifth of American households had a median net worth of just $6,400 in 2013. Many had no or negative net worth. The next fifth had a median net worth of just $27,900.
1/5th plus 1/5th equals 2/5ths or 40%.

So 40% of Americans lives are suckin', the Rich get Richer and the OP thinks that's just great as long as there's a Black man in the White House.
You beat me to it funny how the left has no problem with the rich getting richer when the President is a Democrat.
Joe Biden, Gores, Kennedy's, Clinton's,...paupers all.

yeah whatever bro. it was the unions forcing wages up so high COUPLED with shitty products that were not what people were wanting to buy that led to the collapse.

BOTH the capitalists and the unions destroyed Detroit.
Poor management coupled with union excess destroyed the city. A shell of old America...an omen to future America.

Forum List

Back