Personal Wealth Up $26 Trillion Under Obama

My own personal wealth has more than doubled.....why hasn't yours?

$10 isn't much to brag about....

It is a truth universally acknowledged a person who brags about his income or wealth on an anonymous message board is a Loser In Real Life.

Just sayin'.

A well known Corollary to the "Law of Penis Size Claims on Message Boards," that Dr. Bruce Lovelace discovered in 1996, wherein Actual Penis Length = 13.9% of Claimed Penis Length
Throat depth of USMB posters who quote this theory...13.9% deeper than the actual penis size of Dr. Bruce Lovelace.

I guess you did your own study.
Yep , studied you for a while and I have determined you are a dickhead.

Household wealth rises 1.7 to record level

Personal wealth which had dropped $13.2 trillion under former president Bush has increased $26 trillion under the Obama administration to a record $81.5 trillion

History will be kind to President Obama. He has certainly been good for my personal wealth.

The worst President in HISTORY has added $26 trillion in personal wealth

Can you FEEL the conservative butthurt on this thread?
yea the 1% are pretty happy.....probably even the 25%......what about everybody else?.....

Everybody else is who we.......LIBERALS......are concerned with. Populism isn't a conservative thing. Sorry.

xvm02.jpg

Its good that even simple people can have a hobby.

Bravo.

:clap2:

While I appreciate your attention, I find its a little queer.

Perhaps you should try another hobby: Macaroni art projects would probably not be too challenging for you.

Who's personal wealth? According to the National Urban League, middle class income in the Black community fell to a record low during the Obama administration and over all Black unemployment is around 13.4%. The median income level of the American middle class over all dropped by 7%. According to the Washington Times the income of Americans fell across the board except for the top 10%. How does the radical left like the headline "corporate wealth up 26 trillion under Obama"?

Its good that even simple people can have a hobby.

Bravo.

:clap2:

While I appreciate your attention, I find its a little queer.

Perhaps you should try another hobby: Macaroni art projects would probably not be too challenging for you.
Yes. And I hope your time in the mental health ward will work well for you. Just remember "square peg, square hole...round peg, round hole."

Who's personal wealth? According to the National Urban League, middle class income in the Black community fell to a record low during the Obama administration and over all Black unemployment is around 13.4%. The median income level of the American middle class over all dropped by 7%. According to the Washington Times the income of Americans fell across the board except for the top 10%. How does the radical left like the headline "corporate wealth up 26 trillion under Obama"?
Damn....never realized that
You are right. Not all Americans benefitted from that historic increase in personal wealth
There is no reason to hold back on wage increases are there?

Personal wealth which had dropped $13.2 trillion under former president Bush has increased $26 trillion under the Obama administration to a record $81.5 trillion

Well,

Here we go again.

Why don't you tell us who has the wealth. Or does this mean you are going to stop whining about obstuctionist republicans.

My guess is that it is the wealthy getting a lot wealthier (but I'll let you provide the data and show me wrong).

Which is it.

Just saying it is up is up is like saying an airplane in freefall is still flying.

My own personal wealth has more than doubled.....why hasn't yours?
Increase in your welfare doesn't count.

Wha...no way! But Blacks vote Democrat, the magic didn't happen? No way!

Obama is pwned by Wall Street.

How HopeyChangey!
Damn boe....

Sounds like you are rooting for the economy to fail
$26 trillion and you sitting there with a sour puss

No, I just don't see how printing $7T of Debt and the Zero Interest Rate policy make for a healthy economy.

We have a Fed Fueled bubble...and those always end so well....not.
What's so terrible about $7 trillion borrowed at [near] zero interest?

$26 trillion dollars generated by hard working Americans...oh how will the Democrats steal it?

Oh...give them time...
After all if someone is wealthy they didn't earn it so it's fair game...
Hey Roz, grab a beer and watch these idiots for a while. Somebody at the magic statistics division of the White House said they be money out there. Remember that radio station in Detroit that had the morning show about free Obama money on the day after he was elected? Very funny. "Someone made money, now I want my cut because I'm a lazy Democrat." Very typical.

$26 trillion dollars generated by hard working Americans...oh how will the Democrats steal it?
Generated?
How?

umm by investing.
And those who were actually working while being told they can't get pay increases because...."times are so tough"?
Ooooooo, I smell a city sewer worker ( no pun...ok, pun intended ) that is a union leader, who is pissed because he has not had a pay raise in a while. Well, sorry, Detroit and other Democratic ran cities are broke.

OP calls it "Personal Wealth". The article is Titled "Household Wealth" yet the article itself calls it "Net Worth" and attributes it to Stock Markets and Inflated Home prices due to the Fed's QE no doubt.

Here's what the OP conveniently left out in a rather transparent attempt to show Obama in the best possible light (as always):

1/5th plus 1/5th equals 2/5ths or 40%.

So 40% of Americans lives are suckin', the Rich get Richer and the OP thinks that's just great as long as there's a Black man in the White House.

Now we are talk'n

Nothing gets folks screaming for wealth redistribution like attributing that wealth to Obama

So we got $26 trillion in new wealth out there. Really can't claim the rich are hurting. Should we raise capital gains or income taxes first?

Both just went up astronomically. You want to raise them more?? WIF is wrong with you??

They did? When? Who told you that?

Capital gains taxes went from 15% to 28% and income tax of the top marginal ratest went from 35% to 39.6%. Yeah I know he didn't raise income taxes, he let the tax cuts expire, but it amounts to the same thing.

Astronomical? Not.

Long term cap gains are not 28%. Please..........full disclosure.

Obama is pwned by Wall Street.

How HopeyChangey!
Damn boe....

Sounds like you are rooting for the economy to fail
$26 trillion and you sitting there with a sour puss

No, I just don't see how printing $7T of Debt and the Zero Interest Rate policy make for a healthy economy.

We have a Fed Fueled bubble...and those always end so well....not.
What's so terrible about $7 trillion borrowed at [near] zero interest?

What's so bad?

- The opportunity cost of diverting that money away from private investment.
- The effective of ZIRP on retired people who live off interest on their savings.
- That someday it will have to be paid back.
- That interest payments on the debt will sky rocket when interest rates do rise, as they inevitably will.
- That the money was largely wasted by politicians and bureaucrats.

I'll also refer you to Bastiat's Parable of the Broken Window:

astiat's original parable of the broken window from Ce qu'on voit et ce qu'on ne voit pas (1850):
Have you ever witnessed the anger of the good shopkeeper, James Goodfellow, when his careless son has happened to break a pane of glass? If you have been present at such a scene, you will most assuredly bear witness to the fact that every one of the spectators, were there even thirty of them, by common consent apparently, offered the unfortunate owner this invariable consolation – "It is an ill wind that blows nobody good. Everybody must live, and what would become of the glaziers if panes of glass were never broken?"

Now, this form of condolence contains an entire theory, which it will be well to show up in this simple case, seeing that it is precisely the same as that which, unhappily, regulates the greater part of our economical institutions.

Suppose it cost six francs to repair the damage, and you say that the accident brings six francs to the glazier's trade – that it encourages that trade to the amount of six francs – I grant it; I have not a word to say against it; you reason justly. The glazier comes, performs his task, receives his six francs, rubs his hands, and, in his heart, blesses the careless child. All this is that which is seen.

But if, on the other hand, you come to the conclusion, as is too often the case, that it is a good thing to break windows, that it causes money to circulate, and that the encouragement of industry in general will be the result of it, you will oblige me to call out, "Stop there! Your theory is confined to that which is seen; it takes no account of that which is not seen."

It is not seen that as our shopkeeper has spent six francs upon one thing, he cannot spend them upon another. It is not seen that if he had not had a window to replace, he would, perhaps, have replaced his old shoes, or added another book to his library. In short, he would have employed his six francs in some way, which this accident has prevented.[1][2]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parable_of_the_broken_window#cite_note-Bastiat-fr-2[/I]

Parable of the broken window - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

So much of government spending is just futile attempt to repair broken windows caused by the government.

Forum List

Back