Personally Opposed to Homosexuality?... Judge OK's Expulsion from College...

So then you Believe that Homosexuality is a Sin and shouldn't be Embraced?

:)

peace...

:doubt: Not at all.

It's not true that counseling by professional standards requires anyone to "embrace" homosexuality or give up their religious beliefs.

Show me in the Old and New Testaments where it says anything about Homosexuality other than it being Sin and Abomination equal to Beastiality...

When you can't, you need to Reconsider your choice in Faiths.

Do you Embrace Homosexuality as Equal and not Sin?

:)

peace...
:rolleyes: Jesus never mentions homosexuals. Try harder.

I'll ask again.....Do you lib's believe that a homosexual student should be FORCED to council a fellow student who may abjectly believe that all homo's should be shot in the head?

Certainly. And I would not be surprised if some gay psychologists have had to counsel such violent behavior in the past. After all...those people REALLY need counseling. Lots of counseling before they end up hurting someone.
So, a student should be forced to do so, even though it goes against the very core of their personal beliefs......Interesting.

I'll ask again.....Do you lib's believe that a homosexual student should be FORCED to council a fellow student who may abjectly believe that all homo's should be shot in the head?

Certainly. And I would not be surprised if some gay psychologists have had to counsel such violent behavior in the past. After all...those people REALLY need counseling. Lots of counseling before they end up hurting someone.

Why would a gay psychologist be forced to council anyone?

So, a student should be forced to do so, even though it goes against the very core of their personal beliefs......Interesting.

Sure.

Of course, if a public school asks Rugmunchers not to come to the prom with their "dates," then the ENTIRE SCHOOL must be forced to change their personal belief.

Sure.

Of course, if a public school asks Rugmunchers not to come to the prom with their "dates," then the ENTIRE SCHOOL must be forced to change their personal belief.
And I guess a "student athlete", a football player for example, should be forced to play womens softball because he's a ''student athlete".

Shades of Nazi Germany.....Or a liberally dominated public school system?.....LMAO!

Last edited:

No one is forced...they don't have to complete the program at that University if it goes against their beliefs...

"Forced"...drama much?

Sure.

And I guess a "student athlete", a football player for example, should be forced to play womens softball because he's a ''student athlete".

Shades of Nazi Germany.....Or a liberally dominated public school system?.....LMAO!

Oh my...that is certainly an excellent comparison...isn't it? :lol::lol::lol:

Show us where a person qualifying for, let's say..an NCAA football scholarship...is required by their college or the NCAA to play women's softball. I look forward to your evidence that that happens.....on this planet.

:lol::lol::lol:

Why would a gay psychologist be forced to council anyone?

While getting their diploma/accredidation...by the college giving such accredidation. Please try to keep up, ok?

No one is forced...they don't have to complete the program at that University if it goes against their beliefs...

"Forced"...drama much?

Lesbo wasn't "Forced" to go to a Prom.

But the Prom must accept the Lesbo.

.....Hypocracy Much?

Imagine this, if you will...

I'm going thru an accredited university for my degree/license in psychology...Part of my requirement is to do walk in counseling sessions. A man comes in who is a well known member of the Westboro Baptist Church. I REFUSE to see him because of that. I REFUSE to complete my assignment.

Have I completed my requirements for graduation/degree/license? Absolutely not.

Well, I could do like this woman....claim bias...claim martyrdom...and have some soft frame photos taken of me sitting peacefully with a rainboy flag in my lap....as if that had anything to do with why I'm not getting my license.

But...I wouldn't...because I know it had nothing to do with me being gay, but with me not completely the requirements at that school.

"Forced"...drama much?
And the university could just as easily say we understand your personal beliefs, and we have plenty of other students to council, eh?

"Forced"...drama much?

Lesbo wasn't "Forced" to go to a Prom.

But the Prom must accept the Lesbo.

.....Hypocracy Much?

But the girl did not chose that school for an accreditation. It's high school and she was discriminated against for what reason again? Tuxedo?

There is a BIG difference between how the government can discriminate in a public school setting and in an adult college accreditation where you have to do cetain things to get your credential. That woman did not complete her course work...and now is crying martyrdom.

"Forced"...drama much?
And the university could just as easily say we understand your personal beliefs, and we have plenty of other students to council, eh?

Ah...did she give them that option...or just not do the work?

I'm going thru an accredited university for my degree/license in psychology...Part of my requirement is to do walk in counseling sessions. A man comes in who is a well known member of the Westboro Baptist Church. I REFUSE to see him because of that. I REFUSE to complete my assignment.

Well, I could do like this woman....claim bias...claim martyrdom...and have some soft frame photos taken of me sitting peacefully with a rainboy flag in my lap....as if that had anything to do with why I'm not getting my license.

But...I wouldn't...because I know it had nothing to do with me being gay, but with me not completely the requirements at that school.

I would gladly refuse anyone from Westboro Baptist Church. And if you did, I would have NO PROBLEMS with it.

No, you could simply refer him to another another student, and move on to the next. Assignment completed.

"Forced"...drama much?

Of course not: Then 90% of students would refuse to see queers, and the deviants that clearly have more psychological issues than Carter's got Little Pills would have one more thing to whine about.

For some reason, I don't believe you. I imagine you as being the first person to sue

For some reason, I don't believe you. I imagine you as being the first person to sue

Nope...suing is for sissies in cases like this....and wannabe martyrs.

I thought that colleges were supposed to prepare you for real life experiences in your chosen field. In real life, this lady would have refused to council him based on her personal beliefs. She would more than likely have refused to council based on her own personal beliefs, and then give referrences for those that would be willing to council.

Where is there a law on the books that says one must counsel anybody who walks through the door, even though it may go against their personal beliefs?

This whole case is fucking ridiculous. And clearly shows that the liberal agenda being shoved down students throats must end.

Last edited:
I thought that colleges were supposed to prepare you for real life experiences in your chosen field. In real life, this lady would have refused to council him based on her personal beliefs. She would more than likely have refused to council based on her own personal beliefs, and then give referrences for those that would be willing to council.

Where is there a law on the books that says one must counsel anybody who walks through the door, even though it may go against their personal beliefs?

This whole case is fucking ridiculous. And clearly shows that the liberal agenda being shoved down students throats must end.

Funny, how you don't want colleges to have firm standards that students must meet....:eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back