Personally Opposed to Homosexuality?... Judge OK's Expulsion from College...

:doubt: Not at all.

It's not true that counseling by professional standards requires anyone to "embrace" homosexuality or give up their religious beliefs.

Show me in the Old and New Testaments where it says anything about Homosexuality other than it being Sin and Abomination equal to Beastiality...

When you can't, you need to Reconsider your choice in Faiths.

Do you Embrace Homosexuality as Equal and not Sin?

:)

peace...
:rolleyes: Jesus never mentions homosexuals. Try harder.

Maybe not, but God sure did, and They are One and the Same , so........

I thought that colleges were supposed to prepare you for real life experiences in your chosen field. .......And clearly shows that the liberal agenda being shoved down students throats must end.

Yes and No.

No, Colleges and Universities are as far away from "real life experiences" that you can get outside Hollywood and remain on the planet: Yes, they all have the unrealistic agenda of believing queers will ever be socially acceptable.

Show me in the Old and New Testaments where it says anything about Homosexuality other than it being Sin and Abomination equal to Beastiality...

peace...

Really? Where did God say that?

I thought that colleges were supposed to prepare you for real life experiences in your chosen field. .......And clearly shows that the liberal agenda being shoved down students throats must end.

Yes and No.

No, Colleges and Universities are as far away from "real life experiences" that you can get outside Hollywood and remain on the planet: Yes, they all have the unrealistic agenda of believing queers will ever be socially acceptable.

:rolleyes:

What would be the point of me even posting the verses? If God himself appeared before you and commanded that homosexuality is wrong you would claim it was a FoxNews hoax.

Any thinking, honest person would have to admit that we were designed to man and woman.

:doubt: Not at all.

It's not true that counseling by professional standards requires anyone to "embrace" homosexuality or give up their religious beliefs.

peace...

Jesus never says anything about fucking animals but his father did... and listed it with homosexuality... try harder in Deed... :rofl:

peace...

Does it surprise you that the Court will not permit discrimination? Are you really that hateful that you support what this negro woman was doing? What if she refused to counsel white people?

The Bible IS the Word of God... and your Lifestyle is an Abomination and Sin EVERY time its mentioned in the Bible...

Repent your Sin or find a Faith that accepts Sin as good.

peace...

You are wasting your time, they are not interested in anything except defending their own choices, nothing new about that.

What I don't get is why they want to be part of a religion which explicitly says "your life style is a sin" That's just dumb.

The Bible IS the Word of God... and your Lifestyle is an Abomination and Sin EVERY time its mentioned in the Bible...

peace...

You are wasting your time, they are not interested in anything except defending their own choices, nothing new about that.

What I don't get is why they want to be part of a religion which explicitly says "your life style is a sin" That's just dumb.

Because they need EVERYONE to validate their Choice for them... because it is inherently Invalid.

peace...

peace...

See, this is why I'm a Pagan.

Interesting, what sort of idol do you worship, and why?

Octopus God, Rain God, Mountain God, Wind God......

NFL God.....God of Pepsid....Fishing God

Really depends on the occasion.

They're all pretty Queer neutral: For example, the God of Pepcid doesn't care if you're a Fudgepacker: Eat a large deep dish Meat eater pizza after 8PM, and you'll experience his wrath.

See, this is why I'm a Pagan.

They're all pretty Queer neutral: For example, the God of Pepcid doesn't care if you're a Fudgepacker: Eat a large deep dish Meat eater pizza after 8PM, and you'll experience his wrath.

I hate that Octopus god, he's an asshole.

Meh, just post more pics of Octopron, and you'll be good with him.:cool:

Meh, just post more pics of Octopron, and you'll be good with him.:cool:

seconded

Forum List

Back