Perverts attack!

Does the university receive taxpayer money?

From the United States? It seems unlikely...since the university is in England.
Did I say "from the United States"? No, I don't believe I did.

Then why the fuck do you care? It's not your taxpayer dollars.
Sorry, dyke, if you don't like me commenting on the thread but too fucking bad.

I don't care if you comment, I'm simply curious as to why you care if the taxpayers of Britain are helping to fund a school in Their country. Do you live there?

Wow...dyke is so original. I prefer bean flicker, muff diver or carpet muncher, thanks.

The left - Agree with us or else.
To me, they should think about that before deciding to be such a way towards everyone else. If the they doesn't want everyone else to be in such a game, they shouldn't show everyone else how to play it.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Christian student expelled for opposing gay marriage
Social worker postgraduate is told quoting the Bible in Facebook discussion could cause offence

Felix-and-Leviticu_3584486b.jpg

Christian student expelled for opposing gay marriage

Thanks for posting this. This is the world we now live in. Where man has exchanged truth for falsehoods and calls bad good and good bad.

I still marvel at all these mavericks who determine that God does not exist or does not matter. Who determine there is no evidence for God. Who determine life after death is totally an unknown or inconsequential so why care about it?

All these ridiculous or false claims. And they live this way, in a world of frivolity and pleasure seeking, to hell with consequence. How can people think like this? I am mystified.

To me, they should think about that before deciding to be such a way towards everyone else. If the they doesn't want everyone else to be in such a game, they shouldn't show everyone else how to play it.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
Holly, If this chap thinks that Gay people are so bad - how can he help gay people in that job ?

God bless you always!!!

Holly
Holly, If this chap thinks that Gay people are so bad - how can he help gay people in that job ?
to push them out of their misconceptions.

Does the university receive taxpayer money?

I don't care if you comment, I'm simply curious as to why you care if the taxpayers of Britain are helping to fund a school in Their country. Do you live there?

Wow...dyke is so original. I prefer bean flicker, muff diver or carpet muncher, thanks.
You obviously missed my point.

You have to have had a point to miss.

You thought this happened in the United States, admit it. It didn't, get over it.

You thought this happened in the United States, admit it. It didn't, get over it.
Go back and read my post, moron.

There is nothing to reread. You asked if this school was receiving taxpayer money. You thought this school was in the United States.

Calling me a moron does not take away the dumb ass post you made.

There is nothing to reread. You asked if this school was receiving taxpayer money. You thought this school was in the United States.

Welcome to ignore, butch.

Hahahahaha, it is a bitch when freedom works both ways, innit....
He used his freedom to speak his mind
And the university used its freedom to sack his sorry ass........ :lmao:
like in some countries people use their freedom to think something, and government uses its freedom to prison them for it. In N. Korea,for example.

Ohh I didnt know they prisoned him!
Ohhhhhhhhhh, riiiiiiiggggggghhhhhhhtttttt, thats because they didnt.....

If a bakery has the freedom to refuse service to gay couples marriage, which I think they do,
Then a university has the freedom to refuse service to gay haters

That is free and fair...
Wrong.
Former Oregon bakery owners must pay $135,000 for denying lesbians wedding cake

Even tho you bolded the "which I think they do"

Thats what I am saying, this is wrong
Do you agree bakery has the right to refuse service?
If you don't, that makes you a liberal, and you then can oppose to Shef Uni in their decision of refusing...

Consistency is what we are looking for
Then you would support him being able to sue the university the same way the lesbian couple sued the bakers?
They didn't sue the bakery. Fines were levied against the bakery by the city.

To me, they should think about that before deciding to be such a way towards everyone else. If they doesn't want everyone else to be in such a game, they shouldn't show everyone else how to play it.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
That may be a question that only he can answer since he is the person in question.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. I do know from personal experience that some people can't be helped until they know that they need it and they ask for it and my dad is who I have to thank for that.

Welcome to ignore, butch.

Oh no! Not the "ignore"! I don't know how I'll ever survive. :lol:

I never took you for such a pussy, SJ.

Forum List

Back