🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Pesach Sameach!

I perhaps have not realized until now that you were this envious of the Jews, Sunni man. Sounds like an issue you need to deal with before it gets the better of you. I rejoice in God's love for the Jewish people. You should too. After all, if you do not love those whom God loves - what does that say about you?
The jews broke their covenant with God and lost their status as the so called Chosen People.

allah spoke to sunni and told him-----"I love people who rape little girls and who murder and pillage"

I perhaps have not realized until now that you were this envious of the Jews, Sunni man. Sounds like an issue you need to deal with before it gets the better of you. I rejoice in God's love for the Jewish people. You should too. After all, if you do not love those whom God loves - what does that say about you?
The jews broke their covenant with God and lost their status as the so called Chosen People.

allah spoke to sunni and told him-----"I love people who rape little girls and who murder and pillage"

That was Satan's demons speaking to him and if he had believed the Scriptures he would not have departed from them! It is one thing to believe with a head knowledge and another to mix the Word of God with Faith and receive it into one's heart. One is useless while the other is the door to Salvation.

The Jewish people living upon the earth today are the seed of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. They are the rightful heirs who have inherited Israel and it shall not be taken from them ever again. They are in Israel to stay and soon there shall be a mass aliyah to Israel from all four corners of the earth in fulfillment of Ezekiel 37 because God always keeps His Word. God always keeps His Word! There is no such replacement theology such as the Romanists teach - Israel means Israel and the Jews mean the Jews! Israel belongs to the Jews!

Yea, that is why they had to move there in the 1900 and learn Hebrew and are stealing it from the Pals.

The Jewish people living upon the earth today are the seed of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. They are the rightful heirs who have inherited Israel and it shall not be taken from them ever again. They are in Israel to stay and soon there shall be a mass aliyah to Israel from all four corners of the earth in fulfillment of Ezekiel 37 because God always keeps His Word. God always keeps His Word! There is no such replacement theology such as the Romanists teach - Israel means Israel and the Jews mean the Jews! Israel belongs to the Jews!

Yea, that is why they had to move there in the 1900 and learn Hebrew and are stealing it from the Pals.

? The Palestinians had the original Hebrew tongue? Where do you find your facts, Penelope? Link? Source?

? The Palestinians had the original Hebrew tongue? Where do you find your facts, Penelope? Link? Source?

The Canaanites was the Hebrew language, its says so right in the OT. The OT Hebrews intermarried with all the people of the land. Herod was a descendant of Esau, he rebuilt the temple , he was a Hebrew or whatever , like I said they intermarried. The book of Ezra tells you that.

He is from the lineage of King David - Yes,
He is the one Isaiah, Malachi, Moses and the rest
of the prophets prophesied about.
Not even close, they placed his lineage through all the Harlots of the Bible, even one (from Jerico) who wasn't even Jewish. IF Yeshu son of Mary is the one you call Jesus then his lineage goes through the Roman Soldier's
PANTHERA who was his father or the Harlot Mary who was not Hassidim. Scrolls state Moshiach comes through the Aaronic lineage (Kohanim) which is why Daniel says out of or with "the clouds" (as does your theslonians)...'Clouds' meant "gathering of priests (Kohanim)" who looked like puffy white clouds in their flowing robes. This meaning can be found in 1Kings usage and scroll commentaries as well as NT usage of the word.
Isaiah never ever mentions Jesus, Isaiah is talking about King Hezekiah as the sign for his father Ahaz. A sign does Ahaz no good hundreds of years after he's dead which makes any future claim utterly rediculous and comical. Hezekiah was the father figure who brought peace to Judah in defeating Assyria which is what the context is referring to that era's war with Assyria.
At no time in history could Jesus be the prince of peace, prince of war perhaps but not of peace.
Moses nor the others ever mention Jesus, in fact Jesus ended up breaking just about all 10 commandments.
According to Issaiah commentary and simple connect the dots it's easy to secret the name of the Shiloh.
In Isaiah the Liberator and redeemer is ..
name witheld.....(not Jesus)
The one who changes the heart of Cyrus in Isaiah is the redeemer and in Dan 10 it is (name witheld) who battles with the heart of the King and Prince of Persia (Cyrus at the time line in Dan).
The same whose name is in the name of the temple (MikDash) and Torah portions and name of 'the Bible'
-"MikRa"
NONE OF THESE THINGD REVEAL JESUS BUT EVERY SINGLE PREREQUISITE REVEAL ONE FIRST AND LAST NAME RMBEDDED IN EVERYTHING like they ssid it would, so why would you foubt it yet claim faith? Answer:
because you took to the watned 1st fallen one you call Jesus and in the same wsy Sunni man refuses any new prophet you too are stuck with your one hit wonder no matter how false his image and how bad it corrupted the world you will refuse the Shiloh (one whose right it is)/overturner of the false one aka the decrption aka imposter.

Ever wonder if Egyptians celebrate Passover? ;)
'

Never wondered----but I do know that they would celebrate if the
people who call themselves "Palestinians" lately----would fall off
the planet. Egyptians all but spit when they say "BALESTINIAN"-------and evince almost as much hatred
as Iranians do when they say ARAAABBBB

Penelope---everytime you try to make a claim as to that which is written in the "old testament"----you not only reveal the fact that you never read the book-----but also that you are somewhat insane. What does "the canaanites was the Hebrew language" mean? I thought they were people. Ezra lived a few thousand years AFTER the Hebrew language was already
established----in fact, unlike Arabic----already a written language.

Penelope---everytime you try to make a claim as to that which is written in the "old testament"----you not only reveal the fact that you never read the book-----but also that you are somewhat insane. What does "the canaanites was the Hebrew language" mean? I thought they were people. Ezra lived a few thousand years AFTER the Hebrew language was already

Obviously your the one who had not read it. I should of said the Hebrews spoke the Canaanite language. You took their language, you never, never established a language. Does anyone know the Egyptian empire included Canaan

you book is copied from Egyptian and Sumerian stories, its not original.

Last edited:
I remember when growing up and after the Seder we used to make dumb goyim jokes

“Jew and Gentile are two worlds, between you Gentiles and us Jews there lies an unbridgeable gulf…There are two life forces in the world: Jewish and Gentile…I do not believe that this primal difference between Gentile and Jew is reconcilable…” – You Gentiles, page 9, by Maurice Samuel

Think about this, Rosie. Why would it be called the HEBREW LANGUAGE if it were not the Language of the Hebrews?!

I'm not wanting to embarrass anyone here but seriously, folks!! THINK!!!

Rosie, taking it off topic from your discussion from Penelope - a bit - and back onto the Passover - I must tell you - having read the Old Testament - that I find your people - the Jews - to be the most fascinating people on earth- their story most unique and wonderful - and you have every reason to be very proud of your Jewish heritage.

The faith of Abraham is bar none the greatest example of faith in that he kept nothing from God - not even his own son - Isaac - whom he was willing to give up to God - God surely was pleased with the faith of Abraham! The story of Moses who was hid for three months by his parents, because by faith they had no fear of the king's commandment. (that is faith, folks!)
The scripture declares, By faith, Moses, when he was come to years, refused to be called the son of Pharoah's daughter: Choosing rather to suffer affliction with the people of God, than to enjoy the pleasures of sin for a season. Esteeming the reproach of Christ greater riches than the treasures in Egypt: for he had respect unto the recompense of reward. By faith he forsook Egypt, not fearing the wrath of the king: for he endured as seeing him who is invisible.

Through faith he kept the passover, and the sprinkling of blood, lest he that destroyed the firstborn should touch them. By faith they passed into the Red Sea as by dry land: which the Egyptians as - saying to do were drowned.

Hebrews 11:23-29 which I call the Hall of Faith - as some would call it the Hall of Fame - either way - Moses name is in there - and for that matter - a Gentile made it onto that list as well, Rahab the harlot and how did she make it onto the list of Hall of Faith? It is written: By faith the harlot Rahab perished not with them that believed not, when she had received the spies with peace. Yes, God even saw fit to add the name of a harlot because she helped the Hebrew spies - to God be the Glory!

Jesus said to the woman at the well that Salvation was of the Jews. The magnitude of what he told her is something I do not believe she comprehended. She was excited about his having known all that she had done! What she didn't know what that the LORD revealed to her a great prophecy! That the salvation of the world would come through the Jewish people! Don't believe it, folks? You better read yesterdays Verse of the Day thread and read what is written there!

W]e are a parasitic people. We have no roots in the soil, there is no ground beneath our feet. And we are parasites not only in an economic sense, but in spirit, in thought, in poetry, in literature, and in our virtues, our ideals, our higher human aspirations. Every alien movement sweeps us along, every wind in the world carries us. We in ourselves are almost non-existent, so of course we are nothing in the eyes of other people either[3]Aaron David Gordon- Wikipedia the free encyclopedia (a Zionist)

Penelope is kinda odd in that she likes to make claims on the
contents of books she never read and she even cites
quotations that she does not come close to understanding

Think about this, Rosie. Why would it be called the HEBREW LANGUAGE if it were not the Language of the Hebrews?!

I'm not wanting to embarrass anyone here but seriously, folks!! THINK!!!

Your not, the Hebrews stole the Canaanite language who got it from Sumerians. the Hebrews biggest invention was the OT. Even the banana curls some young male jews wear in their hairstyles hair on the young men are called Egyptian 'side locks', and are Egyptian in origin.

W]e are a parasitic people. We have no roots in the soil, there is no ground beneath our feet. And we are parasites not only in an economic sense, but in spirit, in thought, in poetry, in literature, and in our virtues, our ideals, our higher human aspirations. Every alien movement sweeps us along, every wind in the world carries us. We in ourselves are almost non-existent, so of course we are nothing in the eyes of other people either[3]Aaron David Gordon- Wikipedia the free encyclopedia (a Zionist)

Penelope is kinda odd in that she likes to make claims on the
contents of books she never read and she even cites
quotations that she does not come close to understanding

Hey I didn't make that up a Zionist by the name of Aaron David Gordon said that.

Penelope. Zeresh has a message for you and you should take heed of it because she was right. Who was Zeresh? Haman's wife. She knew how God felt about the Jews. So did the wise men who agreed with her. This is what she said:

And Haman told Zeresh his wife and all his friends every thing that had befallen him.

Then said his wise men and Zeresh his wife unto him, If Mordecai be of the seed of the Jews, before whom thou hast begun to fall, thou shalt not prevail against him, but shalt surely fall before him.

Esther 6:13

Did Haman listen? No. Where is Haman now? Do yourself a favor, Penelope and repent before the LORD, perhaps you have acted in ignorance. But do not be ignorant of your ignorance any longer.

Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and thou shalt be saved.

Forum List

Back