Pete Buttigieg Announces He And Husband Chasten Have Become Parents

Being 84, I have seen a sea change in the attitude toward gay people.

Back in the bad old days (the 1960s), the police bragged about how many gays they managed to entrap in parks, restrooms, etc.

The New York Police Department urged landlords to evict their gay tenants.

Until the Supreme Court stepped in, the Post Office refused to deliver magazines with scantily clad young men.

Today gays can marry and adopt children. Gays can serve openly in public office.

I agree, however, that gays should now show some consideration for the feelings of straight people. In plain English, there is no need to proclaim it to the world. If a celebrity is gay, s/he need not proclaim that fact. A "Don't Ask, Don't Tell" policy might be wiser. (I felt that Mr. B. should not have kissed his husband as he did on a TV appearance during the primaries.)

When a reporter asked a super famous and popular singer in Mexico whether he was gay, the singer replied (in Spanish) something like: "One does not ask questions about something that is obvious."
Gay people express their sexuality no more and no less than straight people. There is still a lot of anti gay bigotry out there so it is necessary and appropriate for them to express pride in who they are inorder to counter the shame and marginalization that they have suffered.

Congratulation to Pete and Chsten ! I am sure that they will be fine parents!! Every child should have two loving parents.

Hopefully this is just a political stunt and Petey and his bum buddy just hired a midget actor to play along with them on a scam.

To put an innocent kid through this would be cruel.

Buttigeu is a piece of shit-------and you want him to have kids simply because he is gay. Something is wrong with your morals.
I don't want him to want him to have kids simply because he is gay. I want him to have kids because he wants to have kids and because he has a right to have kids. Now what is that shit about my morals? Spell it out!

You have two mentally ill people raising a child in a unnatural home. emotional, psychological and potentially physical harm.
What a demented boatload of bizarre bovine excrement! How stupid are you anyway? Care to document the emotional, psychological and potentially physical harm this child will face?

This is just one funny lie, but I really hope Pete isn't in charge of teaching this kid anything about integrity or truthfulness.

Well, plenty of parents out there who don't have integrity or truthfulness.

And for any successful politician, they almost certainly won't have these attributes.

Gay people express their sexuality no more and no less than straight people. There is still a lot of anti gay bigotry out there so it is necessary and appropriate for them to express pride in who they are inorder to counter the shame and marginalization that they have suffered.
Faggots be faggots. They deserve to be ridiculed.

Is it at all possible that you are too stupid to think of any other way that these two people might have come to have a child in their care? Apparently so

Au contraire. I'm ready to consider all of the possibilities. Neither of these fellows has been asked if they are cis or trans. Its awfully bigoted to assume they have male plumbing.

Thank you.

I can see I got you all riled up jack.

Now answer the question darling.
The Mentally Ill are desperate to pretend that their illness is normal.

I suppose we can offer some sympathy there.

But, reality is harsh and their Illness will NEVER be accepted as normal.

Despite how many threads and how many post these sickos post.

Forum List

Back