Pete Buttigieg Announces He And Husband Chasten Have Become Parents

This administration just keeps sinking and sinking. This nation is under judgement.

Y'all better hold onto your butts.

Two white boys pick a white women to have their baby. That's racist. I'm sure they had a choice, but they picked the white person. Of course.
Tell us more. Tell us all about how this child came into the world and came to be with Pete and Chasten. Give us all of the details and how choices were made, if in fact there were choices. Tell what no body else knows or shut up!

I wonder why it isn't be shared if the child is a boy or a girl. Guys who stay within their own gender have already made it clear that they have no interest in females. If a girl is what they now have in their life which one will be the lucky one who gets to show her what to do with it comes time for her to experience her period?

God bless you and the children who suffer always!!!

Holly

P.S. Who gets the free restaurant desert when Mothers Day is here?

Pretty much so.

The stupid uneducated Moon Bats don't know anything about Biology so they think queers can get each other pregnant by fucking each other in the ass.
We do not think anysuch think. If you think that we do, YOU are the stupid uneducated moon bat. Do you know how the child was conceived and how he/she came to be in their care?

I wonder why it isn't be shared if the child is a boy or a girl. Guys who stay within their own gender have already made it clear that they have no interest in females. If a girl is what they now have in their life which one will be the lucky one who gets to show her what to do with it comes time for her to experience her period?

God bless you and the children who suffer always!!!

Holly

P.S. Who gets the free restaurant desert when Mothers Day is here?
Good fucking ChristQ! They have no interest in a romantic/ sexual relationship with a female. That has nothing to do with being a parent to a female. And just because they are two men, it does not mean that there no adult females in her life .How fucking stupid are you?.

Forum List

Back