Pete Buttigieg Announces He And Husband Chasten Have Become Parents

Congratulation to Pete and Chsten ! I am sure that they will be fine parents!! Every child should have two loving parents.

Good for Butt Plug. :thup: Wonder if they'll raise him to be a Top or a Bottom?

ca114444afb0d37298e8657fbf051b3e.jpg

sfgn_HappyHinBottom_1_30_19.png

Such is the hateful, bigoted right.

This is why laws remain necessary to protect gay and transgender Americans from the right’s bigotry and hate.

no one is touching these godless reprobates. Now others can't have an opinion. You go ahead and protect them from words. Good luck with that.

We do not think anysuch think. If you think that we do, YOU are the stupid uneducated moon bat. Do you know how the child was conceived and how he/she came to be in their care?

I know enough to know that it is abuse and cruelty to leave this child in the care of these two.

Being 84, I have seen a sea change in the attitude toward gay people.

Back in the bad old days (the 1960s), the police bragged about how many gays they managed to entrap in parks, restrooms, etc.

The New York Police Department urged landlords to evict their gay tenants.

Until the Supreme Court stepped in, the Post Office refused to deliver magazines with scantily clad young men.

Today gays can marry and adopt children. Gays can serve openly in public office.

I agree, however, that gays should now show some consideration for the feelings of straight people. In plain English, there is no need to proclaim it to the world. If a celebrity is gay, s/he need not proclaim that fact. A "Don't Ask, Don't Tell" policy might be wiser. (I felt that Mr. B. should not have kissed his husband as he did on a TV appearance during the primaries.)

When a reporter asked a super famous and popular singer in Mexico whether he was gay, the singer replied (in Spanish) something like: "One does not ask questions about something that is obvious."

Forum List

Back