Pete Buttigieg Announces He And Husband Chasten Have Become Parents

Good fucking ChristQ! They have no interest in a romantic/ sexual relationship with a female. That has nothing to do with being a parent to a female. And just because they are two men, it does not mean that there no adult females in her life .How fucking stupid are you?.
If they are not going to be welcoming in one way, why be welcoming in another?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. So who gets the free restaurant desert on Mothers Day and who gets stuck showing a girl what is to be done when they first get their period?

Last edited:
They will raise him to be a respectful and tollerant person. You should try it some time

Why would you assume that?

Petey isn't very respectful or tolerant, I have no idea about his sex partner.

My guess is that the kid will have to rebel against his parents if he decides to be Normative.

Congratulation to Pete and Chsten ! I am sure that they will be fine parents!! Every child should have two loving parents.
Yes, a kid needs 2 loving parents, but one of them needs to have an outie, and one of of them needs to have an innie. In this case, they both have outies.

Yes, a kid needs 2 loving parents, but one of them needs to have an outie, and one of of them needs to have an innie. In this case, they both have outies.
Thank you for that brilliant and thoughtful thesis on parenting and child development. Clearly you are very knowledgable and must hold advanced degrees from the finest universities in child psychology, sociology and biology. Please continue to share your pearls of wisdome about what children need.

Thank you for that brilliant and thoughtful thesis on parenting and child development. Clearly you are very knowledgable and must hold advanced degrees from the finest universities in child psychology, sociology and biology. Please continue to share your pearls of wisdome about what children need.

Why do you think its so much better for people not to have a mum, but instead have two she-males raising them?

I just don't see that as very wholesome.

He is correct. Two men are evil.

We are in a transition era now. The end of the intellectuals who have ruled for centuries to often in later decades it seems on drugs to another era. An era of the same wars and transgressions but with liberties still existing in areas. the Warriors are coming on the clock now. With the help of the people who benefitted by the decline of the intellectuals. Strong arm tactics are now more apparent. And it looks more grave to the advantage of the people who benefitted from the previous era. Many who did not have an easy way to comforts. But they have started to suffer as with the pandemic with the powerful state pushing their despot decisions on them and the rest of us. I know....Newsome, Cuomo, Whitmer and others are different version of the Taliban. And the law enforcement who has been near put down by them, ready and willing to still arrest citizens who are law abiding but do not want the shots.

They have not disclosed that. They have said more information will be forthcomming but really, does it matter.? Is it anybodies business but theirs?
No, but we all know that two dudes cannot produce a baby. You know. Science and shit.

Not that I have anything against gay dudes or them being parents, but denying biology has become a pretty pathetic trend recently.

We are in a transition era now. The end of the intellectuals who have ruled for centuries to often in later decades it seems on drugs to another era. An era of the same wars and transgressions but with liberties still existing in areas. the Warriors are coming on the clock now. With the help of the people who benefitted by the decline of the intellectuals. Strong arm tactics are now more apparent. And it looks more grave to the advantage of the people who benefitted from the previous era. Many who did not have an easy way to comforts. But they have started to suffer as with the pandemic with the powerful state pushing their despot decisions on them and the rest of us. I know....Newsome, Cuomo, Whitmer and others are different version of the Taliban. And the law enforcement who has been near put down by them, ready and willing to still arrest citizens who are law abiding but do not want the shots.
Holy shit! What?

Forum List

Back