Pete Buttigieg Announces He And Husband Chasten Have Become Parents

These two racists passed over all the POC women looking to adopt out or act as a surrogate, and picked a white woman to do it.

Soon Buttplug will take the child to work on his tricycle...in a vehicle and unload a few blocks away for a photo op

The loons think we forgot about that BS

He has his First Amendment rights though

Suck it up buttercup
Having a legal right does not make it right
I will say what I want to say, and when you stand up as a defender of Buttigeg, then I will say them to you. America has been turned inside out by people like you defending the indefensible . Gays have no right to ruin society.

Are you bi polar or something? I am not nor will I ever be a friend to the gay community, they are corrosive by nature.
Jesus, common sense should be your guide here.
Get a grip and wipe the spit off of your chin. Then please explain EXACTLY how gays have ruined society

Butt sex is not a procreative act.
Nobody said that it is Princess. But what does that have to do with being a parent? Many people who do not "procreate " in the preferred manner -one on one- make excelent parents- gay and straight alike. On the other hand, many heteros who fuck each other and pop out kids like rabits make lousy parents.

Seens that you know alot about butt sex and think about it alot. Did you learn that in the big house?

Why do you support a racist like Pete denying female POCs the ability to act as surrogates? Do you agree with him that white parents should only accept white babies?
1629321683761.png
1629321744758.png

Forum List

Back