Pete Buttigieg Bitch Slaps Trumps - Accuses Trump of Dodging Military Service

Buttplug had better enjoy his last few minutes of fame. He too shall fade away.

View attachment 262128

The pale face of white homo privilege. :cool-45:

Vanilla Obama Sprinkles 2.jpg

Buttigieg, a military vet, says Trump pretended to be disabled to dodge the draft

Pete Buttigieg accused President Donald Trump on Thursday of exploiting his privileged upbringing to "fake a disability" during the Vietnam War so that "somebody could go to war in his place."

Buttigieg, who served in Afghanistan as a Navy intelligence officer, sought to use his own military background to draw a sharp contrast with Trump during a "Washington Post Live" interview. Pressed on whether he believed that Trump, who cited bone spurs in his heel to be exempted from the draft, had a disability, Buttigieg suggested he did not — "at least not that one."

"If you're a conscientious objector, I'd admire that," said Buttigieg, the South Bend, Indiana, mayor and Democratic 2020 contender. "But this is somebody who, I think it's fairly obvious to most of us, took advantage of the fact that he was the child of a multimillionaire in order to pretend to be disabled so that somebody could go to war in his place."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LOFL, Pete just called Trump a pussy!!! The gloves just came off. LOFL ...............
Doesnt matter at this point Buttigieg has no hope of winning

The pathetic part of the Democrat Party is that Sleepy Joe is their best hope

Don't give up on Bet-O!
He never had anything to give up on

Buttplug had better enjoy his last few minutes of fame. He too shall fade away.

View attachment 262128

The pale face of white homo privilege. :cool-45:

View attachment 262130

He has one minor plus. He won't be putting a noose around his neck in minus 20 degree weather at 2 AM falsely blaming MAGA supporters.

On 2nd thought, Buttiplug might get that desperate.

He's pretty slick - but he doesn't really say anything. That's why the novelty will wear off soon.

Buttiplug is an overeducated slick talking wanker, who at last count, wants 4 separate tax hikes all at the same time.
That's all any sound of mind voter needs to know!
:ack-1:
We have a bloated economy We need less bloat and no tax hikes Lets start with taking away those tax breaks trump gave his 1% ers

I made out great and I'm far from being a 1 per Center.
Why didn't you?
Not as smart as you Lost over 100K today
I'm not laughing kidd I hate the MF in our WH

Well, yeah. They're war heroes. Gore and Kerry weren't war heroes. Kerry was a phoney.
You served with him and know that by observation?
Well, yeah. They're war heroes. Gore and Kerry weren't war heroes. Kerry was a phoney.
You know, a person with average intelligence would have learned by now that I don't say things off the cuff and back up my claims. Don't you get embarrassed getting your mouth slapped every other day with the truth?
Setting the Record Straight on the Swift Boat Veterans
More propaganda

Talk to those who were on Kerry’s boat
Read the link, numb nuts. There is testimony from men that were on Kerry's boat. Man, you losers are stupid.
They were not serving WITH Kerry....you might want to look again. If I serve on a boat in '72 but Kerry was there in '70......I'm not really serving WITH him. Savvy?
Read the damn article, moron. They were WITH Kerry. Damn, you're a lying piece of shit.

Buttiplug is an overeducated slick talking wanker, who at last count, wants 4 separate tax hikes all at the same time.
We have a bloated economy We need less bloat and no tax hikes Lets start with taking away those tax breaks trump gave his 1% ers

Why didn't you?
Yeah, and your hatred is making you mentally ill.

Why didn't you?

If you have to watch the market daily, you shouldn't be in it. Simple.

You know, a person with average intelligence would have learned by now that I don't say things off the cuff and back up my claims. Don't you get embarrassed getting your mouth slapped every other day with the truth?
More propaganda

Read the link, numb nuts. There is testimony from men that were on Kerry's boat. Man, you losers are stupid.
No, there isn't. Your reading comprehension sucks.
You're a liar.

More propaganda

No, there isn't. Your reading comprehension sucks.
Read the first sentence, liar.
Kerry’s fellow ‘Swiftees’ dispute his Purple Hearts

Buttplug met Caroline Kennedy and what do you know, he joined the Navy Reserves and shuffled paper in the "Intel" service. Did he recommend himself for any medals? It's ironic that his idol JFK was kicked out of Naval Intelligence for his relationship with a (female) Nazi spy. Now Buttplug presumes to be an expert on Vietnam era enlistments. No surprises here.

Why didn't you?
I'm going for an intervention

Why didn't you?

Sorry, your Obamacare doesn't cover it.

Resume your normal activities and stay delusional.

Clinton, Obama, and Trump, none of them served....no big deal.
It's not a prerequisite for running the country.
If Buttigieg wants his brownie points through accusations, he can go for it.
It's just politics as usual.

Hey....are the fish biting where you all live?

Sorry; the thread isn't about Clinton, nor Obama but thanks for the derail.
It's not a derail, it's a fact...might not be what you want to hear, but that's
too bad....

so, you got to be a mod by being stupid; I get it
i hear when your name came up for consideration they all had a good laugh....

sorry; I only volunteer for the good stuff; not the sad stuff ...........
its to bad you did not have that attitude about your posts, which are usually pretty sad......

Buttplug met Caroline Kennedy and what do you know, he joined the Navy Reserves and shuffled paper in the "Intel" service. Did he recommend himself for any medals? It's ironic that his idol JFK was kicked out of Naval Intelligence for his relationship with a (female) Nazi spy. Now Buttplug presumes to be an expert on Vietnam era enlistments. No surprises here.

You don't recommend yourself for a medal only your commanding officer can. I know this for a fact.

Why didn't you?
Good. I wish you the best. I'm sure your family will be happy you made this decision. It takes courage to admit you need help.

You don't recommend yourself for a medal only your commanding officer can. I know this for a fact.
The wounds were scratches. Three purple hearts and you get to go home if you want.

Why didn't you?
Good. I wish you the best. I'm sure your family will be happy you made this decision. It takes courage to admit you need help.
My personal viet nam was staying home not getting STD's DTR

Forum List

Back