Pete Buttigieg Bitch Slaps Trumps - Accuses Trump of Dodging Military Service

Sorry; the thread isn't about Clinton but thanks for the derail.
No derail....just adding relevant factual information.

Of course, speaking of Buttcake, I am sure he can provide as much evidence to back his accusation as the Democrats have been able to provide against President Trump after 3 years in their attempted failed coup attempt.

:p

I'm confident that Mayor Pete served his country via volunteering for military service & did not run away like pussy Trump did.
I'm confident that Benedict Arnold served his country via volunteering for military service and did not run away.

Buttigieg has the gratitude of the American citizen for the blank check he wrote to his country. That does not give him the authority to use that position as a means of browbeating those who did not serve.

Is that the kind of President you want?

Knock yourself out. He is to radical to get My vote.
He won't get mine He has no chance BUT I'm sick and tired of what's in our WH now I hate him representing the country I love
Two things.

I too, dislike the person in the office when Obama was there, but I didn't act like morons and undisciplined children who hit/or kill people when they don't get their way.

The other thing is you don't love this country.
Damn it Don't you know I'm a stable genius

Buttigieg, a military vet, says Trump pretended to be disabled to dodge the draft

Pete Buttigieg accused President Donald Trump on Thursday of exploiting his privileged upbringing to "fake a disability" during the Vietnam War so that "somebody could go to war in his place."

Buttigieg, who served in Afghanistan as a Navy intelligence officer, sought to use his own military background to draw a sharp contrast with Trump during a "Washington Post Live" interview. Pressed on whether he believed that Trump, who cited bone spurs in his heel to be exempted from the draft, had a disability, Buttigieg suggested he did not — "at least not that one."

"If you're a conscientious objector, I'd admire that," said Buttigieg, the South Bend, Indiana, mayor and Democratic 2020 contender. "But this is somebody who, I think it's fairly obvious to most of us, took advantage of the fact that he was the child of a multimillionaire in order to pretend to be disabled so that somebody could go to war in his place."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LOFL, Pete just called Trump a pussy!!! The gloves just came off. LOFL ...............
Yes, having been there, you would not believe the excuses by millions. Guys became teachers to get out of the draft, which explains why Johnny can't read. The worst though is Lying DaNang Dick Blumenthal, who first used a student deferment, and when that was abolished in favor of a lottery, he went into the guard to be safe and then told voters he served in VietNam! What a worthless POS! He should be impeached before Trump!

Sorry, thread isn't about Blumenthal but thanks for the derail.

Must be something in the USMB water today ............
You are correct, but the only injustice bigger than ANYTHING Trump ever did is POS Richard Blumenthal Senator state of Connecticut. Yes, I have BDS!

lemme know when he runs for POTUS & I will read your thread about him.

Also, I promise not to fuck up & derail your thread like you did this one.

Buttigieg, a military vet, says Trump pretended to be disabled to dodge the draft

Pete Buttigieg accused President Donald Trump on Thursday of exploiting his privileged upbringing to "fake a disability" during the Vietnam War so that "somebody could go to war in his place."

Buttigieg, who served in Afghanistan as a Navy intelligence officer, sought to use his own military background to draw a sharp contrast with Trump during a "Washington Post Live" interview. Pressed on whether he believed that Trump, who cited bone spurs in his heel to be exempted from the draft, had a disability, Buttigieg suggested he did not — "at least not that one."

"If you're a conscientious objector, I'd admire that," said Buttigieg, the South Bend, Indiana, mayor and Democratic 2020 contender. "But this is somebody who, I think it's fairly obvious to most of us, took advantage of the fact that he was the child of a multimillionaire in order to pretend to be disabled so that somebody could go to war in his place."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LOFL, Pete just called Trump a pussy!!! The gloves just came off. LOFL ...............
Even if so, at least he wasn't protesting his own country abroad like Slick Willy did...

"Mr Clinton 's week-long visit to the Soviet capital, 23 years ago, had been part of a 40-day winter holiday touring Germany and Scandinavia while a Rhodes Scholar at Oxford. But Mr Clinton 's entire student experience, evading the Vietnam draft, taking part in anti-war demonstrations in Britain...."

"Does anyone even remember that Bill Clinton was a draft dodger who went to the Soviet Union and protested against America on foreign soil?

Draft Dodging Clinton | C-SPAN.org

Sorry; the thread isn't about Clinton but thanks for the derail.

Of course, speaking of Buttcake, I am sure he can provide as much evidence to back his accusation as the Democrats have been able to provide against President Trump after 3 years in their attempted failed coup attempt.

I'm confident that Mayor Pete served his country via volunteering for military service & did not run away like pussy Trump did.
I'm confident that Benedict Arnold served his country via volunteering for military service and did not run away.

Buttigieg has the gratitude of the American citizen for the blank check he wrote to his country. That does not give him the authority to use that position as a means of browbeating those who did not serve.

He punched his ticket.....Trump faked bone spurs

He can say what he wants

He won't get mine He has no chance BUT I'm sick and tired of what's in our WH now I hate him representing the country I love
Two things.

I too, dislike the person in the office when Obama was there, but I didn't act like morons and undisciplined children who hit/or kill people when they don't get their way.

The other thing is you don't love this country.
Damn it Don't you know I'm a stable genius

tenor.gif

Did he mention that Muhammed Ali didnt go either?

Sorry; the thread isn't about, "Muhammed Ali" but thanks for the derail.

Thread IS ABOUT Buttigieg calling out Trump as a draft dodger ............
So he never mentioned Ali's cowardice even once?

personal attack deleted the thread is about two current POTUS candidates.

It isn't about your fantasies.

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe boot edge edge needs to take the dick out of his ass long enough to know that Obama and Clinton both spent 0 days in the military too and they each did 8 years as president.

Oh yea, and Clinton is a known draft dodger.

Fucking fag.

Last edited:
Buttiplug is an overeducated slick talking wanker, who at last count, wants 4 separate tax hikes all at the same time.
That's all any sound of mind voter needs to know!
:ack-1:

I’m starting to think caddo kid loves having his ass smacked. lol

I'm starting to think Trump's wives love to be cheated on .............

Calling Mueller out for the witch hunt he was conducting isn't "obstruction".

No matter how much the left spins it.

Mr. Trump wasn't required to take all the lies about collusion and keep mute about it.

I'd say Trump was Obstructing Injustice, and if that be a crime, I guess he's guilty

Buttiplug is an overeducated slick talking wanker, who at last count, wants 4 separate tax hikes all at the same time.
We have a bloated economy We need less bloat and no tax hikes Lets start with taking away those tax breaks trump gave his 1% ers

Doesnt matter at this point Buttigieg has no hope of winning

We have a bloated economy We need less bloat and no tax hikes Lets start with taking away those tax breaks trump gave his 1% ers

Actually , its sort of ironic that libs are complaining about a big tax bite that Trump gave to the rich, by limiting the amount they can deduct for state and local taxation.

The pathetic part of the Democrat Party is that Sleepy Joe is their best hope

The pathetic part of the Democrat Party is that Sleepy Joe is their best hope

Don't give up on Bet-O!

True But the more voices against this filth in our WH the better I'm for BIDEN

Trump has already done things for America, he is in service to ths country right now. You and the sodomite, not so much.

I made out great and I'm far from being a 1 per Center.
Why didn't you?

Buttplug had better enjoy his last few minutes of fame. He too shall fade away.

ButtiSmalley.jpg

I made out great and I'm far from being a 1 per Center.
Why didn't you?
Not as smart as you Lost over 100K today

Forum List

Back