Pete Buttigieg Bitch Slaps Trumps - Accuses Trump of Dodging Military Service

Reminder to everyone: I've seen this Caddo Kid spoiled punk has spewed enough ingrate hatred toward America, this punk has ZERO credibility. He spews contempt for this country just like his Obama little tin god. He's nothing but a Punk with a capital P and nothing this creep says should be taken seriously. Last Thanksgiving, this Punk was assuring me that there was NOTHING about America for which this little Punkass Bitch is thankful.
Lets see the MRI of trumps bone spurs You're calling the wrong person a punk Trump is a punkass bitch and you people got him to where he is
Who is you people, Eskimos?
You a deplorable too?? The asses of America put this sick moron in the WH That will change in 2020
No an Eskimo-I just told you that! And your tone is offensive!

Reminder to everyone: I've seen this Caddo Kid spoiled punk has spewed enough ingrate hatred toward America, this punk has ZERO credibility. He spews contempt for this country just like his Obama little tin god. He's nothing but a Punk with a capital P and nothing this creep says should be taken seriously. Last Thanksgiving, this Punk was assuring me that there was NOTHING about America for which this little Punkass Bitch is thankful.
Lets see the MRI of trumps bone spurs You're calling the wrong person a punk Trump is a punkass bitch and you people got him to where he is
Geeeze, Ed, when you guys put up Hillary as your gal to win, the dems had to know that
it was going to be a crap shoot at best.
Meister I'm storming out of this meeting Going to an intervention

Clinton, Biden, Cheney, Romney got legitimate deferments and played by the rules

Trump submitted fraudulent documentation to avoid service
This doesn't matter.....It's totally acceptable for today's CRC that:

1. POWs be denigrated
2. War Criminals be pardoned
3. Lying draft dodgers be elevated
4. Real vets be made fun of

Geeeze, Ed, when you guys put up Hillary as your gal to win, the dems had to know that
I thought she was good-not as good as Jim Webb, but better than Bernie. She had my vote till she said "open borders". Funny thing, we have them now anyway.

We don't forget the disrespect shown to wounded veterans Max Cleland and Tammy Duckworth and the Gold Star Parents of the late Captain Humayun Khan. Thank you Pete Buttigieg for your service to our country.

Donald tried to not serve. People like John Kerry and Al Gore did serve.
Kerry and Gore lost. Military service means nothing, unless you're Eisenhower.
Or Grant, or Washington, or Harrison, or Jackson, or never mind.
Well, yeah. They're war heroes. Gore and Kerry weren't war heroes. Kerry was a phoney.
You served with him and know that by observation?

Clinton, Biden, Cheney, Romney got legitimate deferments and played by the rules

1. POWs be denigrated
We have different definitions of what constitutes a war criminal. You sick jackasses would classify Washington and Lincoln as war criminals.

Meister I'm storming out of this meeting Going to an intervention
Hahaha, Good one, Ed.

Last edited:
You a deplorable too?? The asses of America put this sick moron in the WH That will change in 2020
Sorry Mr 3rd Don't mean to rattle your cage But when speaking of this moron in our WH it's hard to avoid being offensive There's so much to be offensive about

The asses of America put this sick moron in the WH

YOU voted for him?

1. POWs be denigrated
We have different definitions of what constitutes a war criminal. You sick jackasses would classify Washington and Lincoln as war criminals.
Yeah...we'll go with them being courtmartialed. What do CRCs go by?

Buttigieg, a military vet, says Trump pretended to be disabled to dodge the draft

Pete Buttigieg accused President Donald Trump on Thursday of exploiting his privileged upbringing to "fake a disability" during the Vietnam War so that "somebody could go to war in his place."

Buttigieg, who served in Afghanistan as a Navy intelligence officer, sought to use his own military background to draw a sharp contrast with Trump during a "Washington Post Live" interview. Pressed on whether he believed that Trump, who cited bone spurs in his heel to be exempted from the draft, had a disability, Buttigieg suggested he did not — "at least not that one."

"If you're a conscientious objector, I'd admire that," said Buttigieg, the South Bend, Indiana, mayor and Democratic 2020 contender. "But this is somebody who, I think it's fairly obvious to most of us, took advantage of the fact that he was the child of a multimillionaire in order to pretend to be disabled so that somebody could go to war in his place."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LOFL, Pete just called Trump a pussy!!! The gloves just came off. LOFL ...............
49914697_10157097153009703_7174362260851130368_n.jpg

We don't forget the disrespect shown to wounded veterans Max Cleland and Tammy Duckworth and the Gold Star Parents of the late Captain Humayun Khan. Thank you Pete Buttigieg for your service to our country.

What happened to all the "thank you for your service" stuff? On one hand, you have people representing us slogging through the rice paddies and the sand to serve the interests of the American People. On the other, you have people trying to avoid STDs while f**king their way across New York (in violation of their supposed "Christian" faith).

I take it that you do not want people to join the Military of the United States.

Sorry Mr 3rd Don't mean to rattle your cage But when speaking of this moron in our WH it's hard to avoid being offensive There's so much to be offensive about
I wonder, will some poster do the same to the Democrat in the WH after the 2020 election.

Isn’t Buttigieg the guy who spreads his asscheeks for other sick guys?

As long as it's a voluntary relationship and participants are of age, then so what . I object to people like ex republican speaker of the house hastert screwing around with under age boys. Then there was a republican senator name foley......
I asked because I knew at least one of the democrats running liked bending over for other guys, but wasn’t sure which one it was.

Both parties do have their share of weirdos and sickos. Democrats seem to have a lot more... and at least one wants to be our president.

Well, yeah. They're war heroes. Gore and Kerry weren't war heroes. Kerry was a phoney.

You know, a person with average intelligence would have learned by now that I don't say things off the cuff and back up my claims. Don't you get embarrassed getting your mouth slapped every other day with the truth?
https://www.weeklystandard.com/mark-hemingway/setting-the-record-straight-on-the-swift-boat-veterans

Forum List

Back