Pete Buttigieg Bitch Slaps Trumps - Accuses Trump of Dodging Military Service

I’m starting to think caddo kid loves having his ass smacked. lol

I'm starting to think Trump's wives love to be cheated on .............

Calling Mueller out for the witch hunt he was conducting isn't "obstruction".

No matter how much the left spins it.

Mr. Trump wasn't required to take all the lies about collusion and keep mute about it.

I'd say Trump was Obstructing Injustice, and if that be a crime, I guess he's guilty

So, obviously you did NOT read the SC report, so, you have no idea about the 10 instances that Trump & Trump associates attempted to obstruct the SC investigation.

So, I will make a deal with you: When you dig your head outta your ass, go read the goddamn report, and actually learn what is in the report, then we may be able to discuss this.

Until such time, you are just a brain dead ****.

I find it quite interesting reading ALL of the Buttigieg threads here at USMB.

It is interesting to note the members that make negative & derogatory comments in regard to Mayor Pete, his homosexuality, and the inability to accept someone for who they are.

Many of the USMB members that state they are ANTI Buttigieg & anti gay, are the VERY SAME members that have stated that Trump's infidelities in multiple marriages are acceptable.

So, many USMB members are PRO fornication for a guy that has fucked over EVERY wife he has ever had but at the same time, those same members are anti gay.

Pretty interesting. I bet 99% of these USMB members also identify as "Christian.'

LOFL ......................... Jesus is now officially for (hetero) fornication .............. thanks for the fucking laugh ............

This is good stuff ................

Mayor Pete BITCH SLAPS Trump AGAIN:

Pete Buttigieg Defends Colin Kaepernick and NFL Kneelers

"The way I feel about it is the flag that was on my shoulder when I served represented, among other things, our right to free speech," Mayor Pete -- a Navy veteran -- told us in New York.

"You don't have to like it, but one of the reasons we serve was to defend that right, the right of peaceful protest and the idea that we can protest what is wrong with our country."

That's when Pete took a swipe at POTUS -- who has publicly called for the NFL to fire any "son of a bitch" who doesn't stand for the anthem.

"If the president had served," Pete says ... "Maybe he'd feel a little more strongly about some of those freedoms.
And, I get that there's a lot of strong opinions about this, but that's part of why we served."

WOW, Mayor Pete is BITCH SLAPPING Trump all over the fucking planet !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It is interesting to note the members that make negative & derogatory comments in regard to Mayor Pete, his homosexuality, and the inability to accept someone for who they are.

Many of the USMB members that state they are ANTI Buttigieg & anti gay, are the VERY SAME members that have stated that Trump's infidelities in multiple marriages are acceptable.

So, many USMB members are PRO fornication for a guy that has fucked over EVERY wife he has ever had but at the same time, those same members are anti gay.

Pretty interesting. I bet 99% of these USMB members also identify as "Christian.'

LOFL ......................... Jesus is now officially for (hetero) fornication .............. thanks for the fucking laugh ............

My concern about Pete Butthead is how is this going to make America look to our friends? Will guys like Uncle Pooty, President Xi, Prime Minister Orban, or President Duterte make fun of him? Will America be no longer a serious country? Will Buttigieg want to declare war against other countries just because they follow the traditions of their countries and mock and poke fun at him?

I don't think that America should go to war against a country just because they called the President a "F**"

Buttigieg, a military vet, says Trump pretended to be disabled to dodge the draft

Pete Buttigieg accused President Donald Trump on Thursday of exploiting his privileged upbringing to "fake a disability" during the Vietnam War so that "somebody could go to war in his place."

Buttigieg, who served in Afghanistan as a Navy intelligence officer, sought to use his own military background to draw a sharp contrast with Trump during a "Washington Post Live" interview. Pressed on whether he believed that Trump, who cited bone spurs in his heel to be exempted from the draft, had a disability, Buttigieg suggested he did not — "at least not that one."

"If you're a conscientious objector, I'd admire that," said Buttigieg, the South Bend, Indiana, mayor and Democratic 2020 contender. "But this is somebody who, I think it's fairly obvious to most of us, took advantage of the fact that he was the child of a multimillionaire in order to pretend to be disabled so that somebody could go to war in his place."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LOFL, Pete just called Trump a pussy!!! The gloves just came off. LOFL ...............

Meh, he was no better. A dumb REMF who likely had his daddy buy him a commission.

Buttplug had better enjoy his last few minutes of fame. He too shall fade away.

View attachment 262128
Depends if it gives him the visibility to run for Congress or Governor

I'd recommend that Mister Butthead move to Illinois if he wants statewide office. He's really too much of an extremist for a state like Indiana. I don't think that the people there really would like their homo gov kissing his bum buddy on TV.

Obama was a homo that got elected statewide there, although even Barack never even kissed his Gay Love Larry Sinclair on TV.

View attachment 262128

I'd recommend that Mister Butthead move to Illinois if he wants statewide office. He's really too much of an extremist for a state like Indiana. I don't think that the people there really would like their homo gov kissing his bum buddy on TV.

Obama was a homo that got elected statewide there, although even Barack never even kissed his Gay Love Larry Sinclair on TV.
Sorry Troll

Not biting

View attachment 262128

Sorry Troll

Not biting
I know of polak for over 15 years on another board He was responsible for it crashing He is so FOS his eyes are brown

View attachment 262128

Sorry Troll

Not biting

Indiana is the home of Religious Freedom Restoration, you know. Not as much of a Sodomy Hot Spot as neighboring Illinois, just pointing out.

Histy is recording trump as the greatest general America has ever had, what great service to America! I’m glad he waited to serve and for FREE!
It ain't free buddy, but dream on..

So he is taking a pay check??
That check is a fart in the wind compared to how much he's raking in as president A small price to pay,,,and he deducts it on his tax returns so don't let the pos fool you

Histy is recording trump as the greatest general America has ever had, what great service to America! I’m glad he waited to serve and for FREE!

That check is a fart in the wind compared to how much he's raking in as president A small price to pay,,,and he deducts it on his tax returns so don't let the pos fool you

Trump isn't "raking in" shit as President, ed. He doesn't even charge the government for his greens fees at Trump owned resorts.

BTW, his golf is actually work. He had to play with Tiger to determine Mr. Woods' worthiness for a Presidential Medal. He had to play with the Maha Rushdie to get advice from the man in a golf shirt in Palm Beach who has given Trump a lot of good advice

Trump isn't "raking in" shit as President, ed. He doesn't even charge the government for his greens fees at Trump owned resorts.

BTW, his golf is actually work. He had to play with Tiger to determine Mr. Woods' worthiness for a Presidential Medal. He had to play with the Maha Rushdie to get advice from the man in a golf shirt in Palm Beach who has given Trump a lot of good advice
Polish see a shrink You're getting worse not better You trying to close this board up too?

So you admit he’s doing the job for free?

My concern about Pete Butthead is how is this going to make America look to our friends? Will guys like Uncle Pooty, President Xi, Prime Minister Orban, or President Duterte make fun of him? Will America be no longer a serious country? Will Buttigieg want to declare war against other countries just because they follow the traditions of their countries and mock and poke fun at him?

I don't think that America should go to war against a country just because they called the President a "F**"

I am confident Buttigieg doesn't have skin as thin as you (obviously) have.

Forum List

Back