Pete Buttigieg...

He's weak....Chinks will devour him
His weakness was on display in his FOX interviews?
Chinking:

chinking-2-300x202.jpg

Pete Buttigieg is one of the few democrats I can stand, albeit in small doses.

Undoubtedly, the Ambassador to China is going to have his hands full. Mayor Pete's only 38 years old and, let's face it, his political experience consists only of being a Mayor of a small city and losing a Presidential election.

Does he have what it's going to take to be Ambassador to China?

Biden considering possible China ambassadorship for former Mayor Buttigieg: Axios
Great!

Pete will ban all the guns in China

Oh, that's right, he only wants to take them away from law abiding Americans

My bad.

Undoubtedly, the Ambassador to China is going to have his hands full. Mayor Pete's only 38 years old and, let's face it, his political experience consists only of being a Mayor of a small city and losing a Presidential election.

Biden considering possible China ambassadorship for former Mayor Buttigieg: Axios
Great!

My bad.

Actually, his position on gun control is pretty clear and, while I certainly take issue with some of his desired approach, he doesn't "want to take them away" from anyone; not en masse...

Great!

My bad.

Actually, his position on gun control is pretty clear and, while I certainly take issue with some of his desired approach, he doesn't "want to take them away" from anyone; not en masse...

Actually, the liberal position is to tax guns at such a high rate, that only the liberal elite will be able to afford a legal gun.

Leaving the rest of us to have unlicensed guns bought from fellows located in the back rooms of cocktail lounges.

1. I am guessing that China has discreetly sent word to the Biden team NOT to send Mr. B. as the American ambassador.

2. I understand that in 2020, China does NOT persecute gay people (as is currently done in Africa & the Middle East & in some parts of Asia), but it wants gay relations to stay in the closet.

3. If Mr. B. and his husband arrived together, the Chinese media would be very embarrassed. Gay marriage, I believe, is not allowed in China (but is allowed in some form in Taiwan).

4. I agree that Mr. B. would be an excellent ambassador to an enlightened European nation. (One of our ambassadors to Germany was gay. He was appointed by President Trump.)

Great!

My bad.

I just wonder if the Butt man will run again.

He's only in the running because he's a DNC rent boy who will do exactly as he's told by his Chinese masters.

Great!

My bad.

I just wonder if the Butt man will run again.
He'll ride his bike.

petes bike 1.jpg

The Butt Gig!!

Pete Buttplug will be a loyal errand boy sent by the Grocery Clerk-in-Chief Biden. He'll become wealthy beyond his own limited dreams!

Would be good experience for him, but rather see as ambassador to EU or UK, due to his relative inexperience. Smart young man though, and usually diplomatic, but incisive in general. Probably be OK.
Ambassadorships to EU countries are bought. They go to top donors.

Sending buttplug to China is a bullhorn to our weakness

Well, at least the Trumpsters are admitting Biden is the President Elect.
Imagine Butt—Gig and his boyfriend visiting China as the US ambassadors
China knows we are a joke
Yes, they know we're a joke now.

We'll be back to normal once Biden is in, back to being Leader of the Free World again.

Forum List

Back