Pete Buttigieg’s Campaign Has Spent $300K on Private Jets

Don’t ever talk to me about my gaddamn carbon footprint.

But weatherman, he needs private jets!

HES OUT CAMPAIGNING TO TALK TO VOTERS, MORONS.

Pete Buttigieg's Campaign Has Spent $300K on Private Jets
Thanks for your concern. What does Donald spend of our money going back and forth to mar a lago?

Oops
You are sooooo stupid.
Now that is funny! You should stop posting in Politics and go with Satire or Humor.

because the opinion of an uneducated, uninformed trrumpscum matters. :cuckoo:

Thanks for your concern. What does Donald spend of our money going back and forth to mar a lago?

Oops

The difference being, Trump does not preach to people not to fly airplanes or drive SUV's or buy smaller homes to heat and cool while doing those very things.

Every last elitist in the democrat party lives high on the hog like this, yet preaches to us that we need to pay higher taxes and do the exact opposite of what they do.
" Every last elitist in the democrat party"

Still just making shit up.
poor little white trash troll. I feel badly for you.

Oops
You are sooooo stupid.

says one of the most imbecillic posters on the door.

insane science deniers are really funny

Oops
How much of our money does he spend to put Air Force One in the air to go to political rallies so the limited-intelligence folks can chant stupid things at him? I don't think he has spent ten minutes at working his job leading the executive branch of the federal government. Why are we paying for his shit?
Trump isn’t saying we should give up planes, cars and cows, Dufus.

except that isn't what most people are saying.

you want to be judges by your most extreme?good. I love neo nazi trump scum

Oops
You are sooooo stupid.
Now that is funny! You should stop posting in Politics and go with Satire or Humor.

Well, Ms Einstein, the issue is manmade pollution, which flew in your left ear and out the right without hitting a thing.

Lysistrata said:
I don't think he has spent ten minutes at working his job leading the executive branch of the federal government. Why are we paying for his shit?
Because You're Low Information:
Trump’s list: 289 accomplishments in just 20 months, ‘relentless’ promise-keeping

On His First Day:
In his first executive order—signed in the Oval Office—Trump directed government agencies to scale back Affordable Care Act regulations, allowing agencies to delay or waive provisions of the law, thereby beginning to roll back it back before an official repeal by Congress, the New York Times reported.

Trump’s administration also ordered a freeze on all pending government regulations in order to review and approve them—a move that former Obama also took after he was inaugurated.

More Than Obammy
In Eight Years Doubling The National Debt Spending

Oh, And Don't Forget
President Donald Trump
Donates His Salary To Charity

winning an election with a minority of the vote, or even with a majority, doesn't give you the right to be a criminal, treasonous, lying piece of garbage

I hope that helps you

Oops
How much of our money does he spend to put Air Force One in the air to go to political rallies so the limited-intelligence folks can chant stupid things at him? I don't think he has spent ten minutes at working his job leading the executive branch of the federal government. Why are we paying for his shit?

Maybe you should stick to the anime topics.

South Bend Mayor Pete Buttigieg defends a Green New Deal

Oops
You are sooooo stupid.

Well, Ms Einstein, the issue is manmade pollution, which flew in your left ear and out the right without hitting a thing.

poor dear. before you talk about anyone else, you should probably seek an education. is it painful to be as stupid as you are?

Oops

maybe you should. useless ignorant twats posting lunatic science denying propaganda should probably stick with sucking up cases of beer and railing at the moon instead of infecting public discourse.

now run along little troll boy

Oops
You are sooooo stupid.

poor dear. before you talk about anyone else, you should probably seek an education. is it painful to be as stupid as you are?
You’ve been bifurcated in this thread.

Oops
You are sooooo stupid.

It must be painful. He doesn't know anything, but makes up a lot. I know about the law. I know about how the federal government works. He is ignorant, but has a loud mouth.

Oops

maybe you should. useless ignorant twats posting lunatic science denying propaganda should probably stick with sucking up cases of beer and railing at the moon instead of infecting public discourse.

now run along little troll boy
It’s my thread, Ms Einstein.

You defending the hypocrisy of the Clown Car Squad is hilarious.

You are sooooo stupid.

It must be painful. He doesn't know anything, but makes up a lot. I know about the law. I know about how the federal government works. He is ignorant, but has a loud mouth.
Tell us more about Buttplug saying cars, planes and cows should be banned. South Bend Mayor Pete Buttigieg defends a Green New Deal

You are sooooo stupid.

What is this supposed to mean? Do you know what the word "bifuracted" means?

All this clown in the Oval Office does is waste taxpayers' money to jet off to campaign chanting rallies. We get to pay for his shenanigans.Enough! Ground Air Force One. Let him pay for his own way.

Tell us more about how you're going to take to the street to protest those Southern Baptists

I bet it will look like this:

AliveEasygoingHound-small.gif

Only 8 years left for earth and you’re spending it posting how stupid you are?

Only 8 years left for earth and you’re spending it posting how stupid you are?
It's your OP, Slick.

Forum List

Back