Pete Buttigieg’s Campaign Has Spent $300K on Private Jets

because the opinion of an uneducated, uninformed trrumpscum matters. :cuckoo:
Well, Ms Einstein, the issue is manmade pollution, which flew in your left ear and out the right without hitting a thing.

poor dear. before you talk about anyone else, you should probably seek an education. is it painful to be as stupid as you are?
You’ve been bifurcated in this thread.
What is this supposed to mean? Do you know what the word "bifuracted" means?

Tell us more about how you're going to take to the street to protest those Southern Baptists

I bet it will look like this:

AliveEasygoingHound-small.gif
You again? Aren't you supposed to off talking bibble and making babies? I think that you are a southern baptist or in cohoots. Maybe a jihadi.

Well, Ms Einstein, the issue is manmade pollution, which flew in your left ear and out the right without hitting a thing.

poor dear. before you talk about anyone else, you should probably seek an education. is it painful to be as stupid as you are?

Tell us more about how you're going to take to the street to protest those Southern Baptists

You again? Aren't you supposed to off talking bibble and making babies? I think that you are a southern baptist or in cohoots. Maybe a jihadi.
She's a hateful human being. I ignore it.

In all seriousness, Hysteria, this is your problem. You cannot think outside of cartoon stereotypes. It's fun to get you going because

YOU

CANNOT

DO

IT

That's why Leftists are Leftists. Identity Politics works so well for their very, very simple thinking.

SweetSue92 said:
That's why Leftists are Leftists. Identity Politics works so well for their very, very simple thinking.
That's How Third Graders Pick Their Favorites....

Only 8 years left for earth and you’re spending it posting how stupid you are?
It's your OP, Slick.
Oh, so you also know the Green New Deal is just Leftard Bullshit.

Lysistrata said:
What do mean by your comment that I am "low information"?
Do You Have Problems Comprehending Plain Conversational English ??
Just what "information" am I supposed to have and don't?
You tell me.
What I Just Handed You For Free
You Choose To Ignore It,
Or Just Can't Comprehend It (Very Probable From Your Retorts)
You Remain Low Information

BTW:
'Low Information'....From Rush Limbaugh
(Name Here) Derangement Syndrome....From Michelle Malkin
Your Side Can't Even Coin Your Own Phrases

jillian said:
winning an election with a minority of the vote, or even with a majority,
doesn't give you the right to be a criminal, treasonous, lying piece of garbage
We Dodged The Bullet On Her.....

upload_2019-4-18_10-16-0.jpeg

Forum List

Back