Peter Doocy and Fox News being HILARIOUS yet Again - Asks Psaki this "bombshell"

PinktheFloyd88

Diamond Member
Oct 18, 2021

Doocy: Does the President own an electric car?

Psaki: The President of the United states doesn't drive, Peter. next question

Biden rode AMTRAK for more than 40 years. What are your thoughts?

fcd245ce-6fae-4551-8446-5fae6187d167-Biden_01-1536x864.jpeg
Joe Biden's secret car collection is as presidential as he is

The obvious answer is, no, he doesn't own an electric car.

He does, however, own cars with combustible engines.

More hypocrisy.

He didn’t ask if he drives and electric car, he asked if he owns one. We all know he is so senile he can’t drive himself, a caregiver has to.

And what about the rest of his family?
“Doctor” Jill?
“Crackpipe” Hunter?

As many crashes as Amtrak has, in shocked the Secret Service allowed that. Was that Hillary's idea when she was next in line?

Yeah and Biden also drove a big rig and he also marched in the civil rights and a bunch of other assorted nonsense. So suddenly throwing out he rode Amtrak for 40 years doesn't really mean a lot to me and I highly doubt he did. And even if he did, what the fuck does that have to do with the question? The answer is as much as psakis answer which is nothing.

It is a damn good thing that Sleepy Joe doesn’t drive. With his increasing level of dementia he would pose a danger to other drivers.

Like their cult leader, FOX is a national disgrace.
Like a good low education lemming, you parrot the Dim talking points. Xiden doesn’t do what he preaches for you to do, and you worship him regardless. Seems you and yours are the national disgrace.

Like a good low education lemming, you parrot the Dim talking points. Xiden doesn’t do what he preaches for you to do, and you worship him regardless. Seems you and yours are the national disgrace.
And the usual laughing face and running away from Mac who can’t back up his bullshit.

Yeah and Biden also drove a big rig and he also marched in the civil rights and a bunch of other assorted nonsense. So suddenly throwing out he rode Amtrak for 40 years doesn't really mean a lot to me and I highly doubt he did. And even if he did, what the fuck does that have to do with the question? The answer is as much as psakis answer which is nothing.
They believe Biden Fairy tales

Forum List

Back