Peter Doocy embarrasses Bunker Joe in his first media gaggle in months...

Ridgerunner

'Ole Wise One'
Apr 20, 2016
Honolulu, Hawaii
Poor Joe... They had to kill the live stream he was so flustered... Just what are they going to do with Joe?

He owned Doocy by what I could see. He answered the question and he was going to leave earlier and he allowed Doocy to ask the final question, which he answered appropriately.

He owned Doocy by what I could see. He answered the question and he was going to leave earlier and he allowed Doocy to ask the final question, which he answered appropriately.
You support the party of rioters, looters, and murderers. Therefore, what you see is irrelevant.

No I don't support the looters, and neither does Joe Biden. The only killer is the cop and the 17 year old with a gun.

You support the party of rioters, looters, and murderers. Therefore, what you see is irrelevant.

No I don't support the looters, and neither does Joe Biden. The only killer is the cop and the 17 year old with a gun.
Biden don't know what he supports. But BLM, Antifa, and the rest of the democratic party are all worthless leftist traitors. In actuality, the lawless democratic party should be disbanded.

This is the confused nincompoop Democrats, antifa and BLM want to put in charge of our country. No thank you. Peace, love and MAGA.

It's tramp USA, this is what you can expect.
FB_IMG_1596410407375.jpg

Trump supporters will either lie or show complete denial and delusion over Biden's abilities for speaking and holding press conferences. Trump is the one walking off and refusing to answer questions. Trump is the one seeming to have had a mini-stroke and speaking slow and slurring his words.

Monkey see monkey do Joe Biden will head out to Kenosha today with his chaperone, Jill. It's kind of funny how he tries to imitate Trump. I doubt he will wear his antifa shirt when he goes. He's in denial this week. Peace, love and MAGA.

This is the confused nincompoop Democrats, antifa and BLM want to put in charge of our country. No thank you. Peace, love and MAGA.

View attachment 383937

BLM was created due to acquittal of Zimmerman. Obama didn't create it.
You are not selling yourself well when you commit crimes against many people. You maim and kill children and senior citizens and have no guilt about it. When people bring things up about this and other issues you do a side step. People do not want to live near you in many areas. you talk so nice about how you are wronged. And there are real questions that you can ask for the men and women who do no wrong but get included with the rest. And there are people who do not like you as there are your own who do not either. You talk so nice. But your actions bely that. The surveillance system as I said before will incriminate us all for the most mundane things with people who have something against someone. But it shows the truth also on criminal acts of all kinds.

View attachment 383937

BLM was created due to acquittal of Zimmerman. Obama didn't create it.

I thought the President was responsible for everything on his watch, or is it only Trump or Republican presidents? Jumping the gun and making comments that enrage racial tensions before knowing the facts is not something Obama would have ever done, right?

Forum List

Back