Peter King takes off the gloves on Cruz.

Peter King represents the old GOP. His time is rapidly passing. Just sour grapes now. The new GOP will be led by brave Constitutional Conservatives. The Wafflers like King, Boehner, McConnel and the rest, had their time. It's over.

Peter King represents the old GOP. His time is rapidly passing. Just sour grapes now. The new GOP will be led by brave Constitutional Conservatives. The Wafflers like King, Boehner, McConnel and the rest, had their time. It's over.

LOL. :lol:

If that is the case than the GOP is toast. Might as well change the name to the Whigs.

Going farther right sure isn't the answer, doubling down on dumb after the election won you guys a big fat 24% approval rating at the hands of the far right.

That is comical at this point.

people in their states need to vote out Peter King, John McCain, Lindsey Graham and a few other ENTRENCHED career Republican politicians...they have become a traitor to the people they Represent

that's all I have to say

I agree. There's an old saying, "Do the right thing because it's the right thing to do!" Cruz and Paul, and others represent that. :eusa_angel:

“Ted Cruz and 30 or 40 people in the House. We have to start going after him by name. … It’s really time to speak out against him,” Mr. King told MSNBC’s “Morning Joe.”

Refreshing.

The problem is there might be too few republicans with courage to do the same.

If that is the case than the GOP is toast. Might as well change the name to the Whigs.

Going farther right sure isn't the answer, doubling down on dumb after the election won you guys a big fat 24% approval rating at the hands of the far right.

You SHOULD be happy since ignorance is bliss! :cuckoo:

You SHOULD be happy since ignorance is bliss! :cuckoo:

Aren't you the ones that think everything is peachy with this shutdown and polls don't matter?

mmj6rr5b6kem323wnfrlva.png

Speaking of ignorance, I am not delusional enough to think Ted Cruz is a "brave" person.

He is a coward who marched his sheep into battle and then left to go stuff his pasty face under the pillows while they buzz sawed the GOP.

:lol:

Might be painful initially. Change often is. We'll see.

The old-guard Neocon/Progressive time is passing. Hopefully the Democrat-Light days are behind us. It's time for true Constitutional Conservatism.

people in their states need to vote out Peter King, John McCain, Lindsey Graham and a few other ENTRENCHED career Republican politicians...they have become a traitor to the people they Represent

that's all I have to say

The motherfuckers want power for power's sake . So they will adopt the entire democrat platform if that's what it takes.

OUTSTANDING!!!! :clap2::clap2::clap2:

Yeah, no one likes to lose power. The Neocons/Progressives will not go quietly. It's all sour grapes now. King, McCain, Boehner and the rest, are Dinosaurs on the brink of extinction. It's time for new leadership.

that's all I have to say

The motherfuckers want power for power's sake . So they will adopt the entire democrat platform if that's what it takes.

Yes, it's the Karl Rove doctrine. Be Democrats, but pretend to be Conservative Republicans when it's convenient. Karl Rove and his fellow Neocons/Progressives have brought the Republican Party to its knees. You don't have to be Democrats to win elections. The People are starving for an alternative. And right now, they're not getting that with the current GOP.

The People have had it with Rove's Democrat-Light. It's time for something different. And yes, you may lose some elections. But i'd rather lose knowing i stood up for my beliefs, than to lose Rove's way of selling out being a Democrat-Light. Change will likely be painful initially, but it will be worth it in the end. I truly believe that.

Once again, the faux conservatives demonstrate they suffer from severe short term memory deficits.

Not long ago, faux conservatives were defending Peter King for trashing Muslims. Now they want him out for trashing Ted Cruz. :lol:

Once again, the faux conservatives demonstrate they suffer from severe short term memory deficits.

Not long ago, faux conservatives were defending Peter King for trashing Muslims. Now they want him out for trashing Ted Cruz. :lol:

Maybe they weren't Conservatives? Maybe they were Neocon/Progressive Republicans? Think on that for a bit.

Republican Congressman Peter King said Monday it is time to take the gloves off and call out members of his own party by name, after a failed strategy to defund Obamacare appeared to diminish the GOP’s reputation in recent polls.
Mr. King, of New York, said he’s not going to take it anymore and will freely criticize freshman Sen. Ted Cruz, Texas Republican, who led the drive to scrap the health care law as a precondition for a spending deal ahead of Oct. 1.

Read more: Rep. Peter King fires Republican Cruz missile, says time to 'go after' Ted Cruz 'by name' - Washington Times
Follow us: [MENTION=39892]Was[/MENTION]htimes on Twitter

Fuck King....having said that....my heart and mind say Cruz for President...my wallet says tape his mouth shut for the next 6 hours.

just because you say that doesn't make it so...

whatever

The People are craving an alternative. They're now beginning to see that the Communists/Progressives have hijacked both Political Parties. Neo-Conservatism is Progressivism. The Neocon Founders were former Democrats for the most part. Their roots are in Progressivism...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TYLftg-tIlE]John Stossel - Progressives And War - YouTube[/ame]

just because you say that doesn't make it so...

whatever

See?

Amnesia.

I rest my case.

:lol:

Forum List

Back