Peter King wants Muslims watched

Luddly Neddite

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2011
Talk about un-American.

But, exactly what I would expect from asshole King.

How long before he suggests internment camps?

Also, in the (TV) news, the bomber suspect was thrown out of a Muslim mosque for his beliefs.

Talk about un-American.

Also, in the (TV) news, the bomber suspect was thrown out of a Muslim mosque for his beliefs.

they should be watching little whiny people who call anyone who disagrees with them UN-American.....they are the real anti-American crowd....

Talk about un-American.

they should be watching little whiny people who call anyone who disagrees with them UN-American.....they are the real anti-American crowd....

Absolutely. We need people to watch the watchers, too. Therein lies the solution to the unemployment problem.

Talk about un-American.

"How long before he suggests internment camps?"

No, silly.....that's a Democrat thing.....

....what was his name again?

But, exactly what I would expect from asshole King. How long before he suggests internment camps?.

How Did This Guy Become a Homeland Security Overlord? The Curious Career of Peter King

by William Norman Grigg

Recently by William Norman Grigg: The Conscience of a Killer

In the person of Congressman Peter King (R-New York), the incoming chairman of the House Homeland Security Committee, the abstraction called "hypocrisy" has acquired tangible human form. After spending decades canvassing his fellow Irish-American Catholics to raise money for terrorists in Northern Ireland, King has promised to conduct a wide-ranging investigation of American Muslim congregations and cultural organizations in search of people providing "material support" for Islamic terrorism. "

But, exactly what I would expect from asshole King. How long before he suggests internment camps?.

How Did This Guy Become a Homeland Security Overlord? The Curious Career of Peter King

by William Norman Grigg

Recently by William Norman Grigg: The Conscience of a Killer

In the person of Congressman Peter King (R-New York), the incoming chairman of the House Homeland Security Committee, the abstraction called "hypocrisy" has acquired tangible human form. After spending decades canvassing his fellow Irish-American Catholics to raise money for terrorists in Northern Ireland, King has promised to conduct a wide-ranging investigation of American Muslim congregations and cultural organizations in search of people providing "material support" for Islamic terrorism. "

He's just plain dangerous.

But then, a lot of them are.

I don't remember who said it but fat lush Limbaugh repeated it - the very effective stunt of accusing your enemy of doing what you yourself are doing. They lie, saying that Obama has somehow violated the Constitution (don't ask them to prove it - LOL), when in fact, its the R who has no use for any part of it.

King is just one more lying and corrupt R pig who will be feeding at the tax-paid trough until he dies. It pisses me off that we pay for the very health care insurance he (they) want to keep from us.

Thanks for posting this.

King is just one more lying and corrupt R pig who will be feeding at the tax-paid trough until he dies. It pisses me off that we pay for the very health care insurance he (they) want to keep from us. .

Why mainstream Jewish orgs haven’t said a word against Peter King’s anti-Muslim hearings

by Alex Kane

There has been little objection from the mainstream Jewish establishment to Representative Peter King’s anti-Muslim hearings that took place yesterday, and some commentators are asking why. Given the history of discrimination against Jews in the U.S., it should be an easy call to speak out against the McCarthy-like hearings that seek to demonize Muslim-Americans

But it should come as no surprise that the likes of the Simon Wiesenthal Center (SWC), the Jewish Council for Public Affairs (JCPA) and the American Jewish Committee (AJC) have been silent about the March 10 hearings titled, “The Extent of Radicalization in the American Muslim Community and that Community’s Response.” It all comes down to Israel.

Rep. King, for one, a Long Island Republican with a past of strong support for the Irish Republican Army, is a staunch advocate for Israel, making any potential criticism of him by mainstream Jewish organizations all the less likely.

What does he mean by "watched", precisely?

Perhaps the same way Janet nap was watching conservative groups

janetnapolitanohitlist.jpg

Forum List

Back