Peter Navarro planned conspiracy with Steve Bannon by ‘lining up over 100 congressmen’ to overthrow the election

That didn't make any sense. Do you have a random colloquialism generator? Maybe a house full of embroidered pillows with sayings on them, and you pick one at random?

How about this:

We let Harris decide if the next election should be certified. She recognizes only democrat electors. Then we just have a Democrat president in perpetuity.

Sound good?
Learn the law retard A Congress person can object to a states electoral votes, to be considered it must be objected to by a member of the House and Senate. As a matter of fact democrats objected to MORE states in 2016 then republicans objected to in 2021.

Learn the law retard A Congress person can object to a states electoral votes, to be considered it must be objected to by a member of the House and Senate. As a matter of fact democrats objected to MORE states in 2018 then republicans objected to in 2021.
I didn't say otherwise. I mocked your pathetically low standard, as dictated to you by your cult leader. Pretty simple.

So you admit this entire thread is not only a JOKE but moronic as well.
Not at all. The intent to overturn an election is what matters.

And you support this attempt. Plain as day.

So here we are, scrambling to find ways to prevent another insurrection and attempt to overturn an election.

All because of your cult. Give yourself the credit you deserve.

Not at all. The intent to overturn an election is what matters.

And you support this attempt. Plain as day.

So here we are, scrambling to find ways to prevent another insurrection and attempt to overturn an election.

All because of your cult. Give yourself the credit you deserve.
LOL a LEGAL procedure is not a coup attempt RETARD.

Raw Story media bias rating is Left.​

The Raw Story is an online news publication founded in 2004 by John Byrne. It covers current national and international political and economic news and publishes its own editorials and investigative pieces. The Raw Story describes itself as progressive, bringing attention to stories that it sees as downplayed or ignored by other media outlets. It is owned by Raw Story Media Inc. based in Washington, D.C., in the United States.

Well....I'm surprised, for one.

That didn't make any sense. Do you have a random colloquialism generator? Maybe a house full of embroidered pillows with sayings on them, and you pick one at random?

How about this:

We let Harris decide if the next election should be certified. She recognizes only democrat electors. Then we just have a Democrat president in perpetuity.

Sound good?
According to the MAGA loons...Harris has every right to just recognize Democratic electoral votes. Then we will have a Democratic President forever.

You cultists always degenerate into qiivering little blobs of crybaby. How frustrating it must be for your fantasies never to align with reality. I don't take it personally.
Funny shit coming from a Buttercup who has been crying INSURRECTION since 1/6.......even though pretty much all the charges are for trespassing.

Dumbass.

“If someone put a gun to my head and said: ‘Did Trump win, yes or no? And if you’re wrong, we’re going to shoot your head off!’...I would say: yes" - Peter Navarro

The coup depended on SOMETHING delaying or obstructing the electoral vote count.

The mob actually succeeded but Pence and Pelosi and McConnell came BACK and finished the vote count.

Most of those 100 Senators were so shook up by the mob attack that they refused to object to the count

You are delusional...as usual. Do you get five years for trespassing? If BLM had attacked the Capitol, they would have been shot on the spot.
We know you are stupid, but you are not that stupid. One guy was sentenced to 5 years for a more serious crime. The rest where charged with trespassing or other minor charges.

Please quit trying to prove that you are even sleazier and dumber than we already know you are.

The coup depended on SOMETHING delaying or obstructing the electoral vote count.

The mob actually succeeded but Pence and Pelosi and McConnell came BACK and finished the vote count.

Most of those 100 Senators were so shook up by the mob attack that they refused to object to the count
There was no coup, douchebag.

FH4mRXfWYAE4oq5

FH4mYDmWUAQYzin

Forum List

Back