🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Peter Navvaro Being Thrown In Prison For Being A Friend Of Donald J Trump

Just because Trump supporters act like little girls who saw the Beatles, means nothing to me. I don't go to see Biden drive by. I just vote.

I didn't even expect him to win AZ.

Biden became the first Democrat to win Arizona since Bill Clinton in 1996, and only the second since Harry S. Truman in 1948. He is also the first Democrat to win Maricopa County since Truman, with a margin of 2.2%, or 45,109 votes. High turnout among Hispanic/Latino and Native American voters was also seen as vital.
Democrats cheated in states that were battleground states. They planned it out for many months. Trump heard it would happen and predicted it. Trump was correct.

I lived at the time in California and read at the time that Democrats in Georgia called on CA voters to go to Georgia to vote for Biden. I believe this is why Trump talked to Raffesberger.

Eric Holder was a cabinet member and Obama claimed executive privilege.

Navarro wasn’t and couldn’t.
I do not recall the particulars but Eric defied Congress and he and Navarro qualified as members of the president's cabinet.

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Not to be confused with Peter Navarre or Pedro Navarro.
Personal details
Director of the National Trade Council
Director of the Office of Trade and Manufacturing Policy
Peter Navarro
Navarro smiling, seated in front of an American flag
Navarro in 2018
Imprisoned
In office
April 29, 2017 – January 20, 2021
PresidentDonald Trump
Preceded byPosition established
Succeeded byPosition abolished
In office
January 20, 2017 – April 29, 2017
PresidentDonald Trump
BornPeter Kent Navarro
July 15, 1949 (age 74)
Cambridge, Massachusetts, U.S.
Political partyRepublican (1989–1991, 2018–present)
Other political
affiliations
Democratic (before 1986, 1994–2018)
Independent (1986–1989, 1991–1994)
SpouseLeslie Lebon

(m. 2001; div. 2020)
EducationTufts University (BA)
Harvard University (MPA, PhD)
Peter Kent Navarro (born July 15, 1949) is an American economist who served in the Trump administration, first as Deputy Assistant to the President and director of the short-lived White House National Trade Council, then as Assistant to the President, Director of Trade and Manufacturing Policy in the new Office of Trade and Manufacturing Policy; he was also named the national Defense Production Act policy coordinator.[1][2] He is a professor emeritus of economics and public policy at the Paul Merage School of Business, University of California, Irvine, and the author of Death by China, among other publications.

Democrats cheated in states that were battleground states. They planned it out for many months. Trump heard it would happen and predicted it. Trump was correct.

I lived at the time in California and read at the time that Democrats in Georgia called on CA voters to go to Georgia to vote for Biden. I believe this is why Trump talked to Raffesberger.

Trump predicted the same thing in 2016.

We know, for a fact, Trump and his team were crying RIGGED ELECTIONS long before the elections. Then shut the fuck up after they won in 2016.

There are stories written about why Trump refuses to admit he lost. Does he believe it? Probably not.

I do not recall the particulars but Eric defied Congress and he and Navarro qualified as members of the president's cabinet.

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Not to be confused with Peter Navarre or Pedro Navarro.
Peter Navarro
Director of the Office of Trade and Manufacturing Policy
Director of the National Trade Council
Personal details
Navarro smiling, seated in front of an American flag
Navarro in 2018
Imprisoned
In office
April 29, 2017 – January 20, 2021
PresidentDonald Trump
In office
January 20, 2017 – April 29, 2017
PresidentDonald Trump
BornPeter Kent Navarro
July 15, 1949 (age 74)
Cambridge, Massachusetts, U.S.
Political partyRepublican (1989–1991, 2018–present)
Other political
affiliations
Democratic (before 1986, 1994–2018)
Independent (1986–1989, 1991–1994)
SpouseLeslie Lebon

(m. 2001; div. 2020)
EducationTufts University (BA)
Harvard University (MPA, PhD)
Peter Kent Navarro (born July 15, 1949) is an American economist who served in the Trump administration, first as Deputy Assistant to the President and director of the short-lived White House National Trade Council, then as Assistant to the President, Director of Trade and Manufacturing Policy in the new Office of Trade and Manufacturing Policy; he was also named the national Defense Production Act policy coordinator.[1][2] He is a professor emeritus of economics and public policy at the Paul Merage School of Business, University of California, Irvine, and the author of Death by China, among other publications.
I don’t see any of Navarro’s positions as being in the cabinet or at cabinet level.

More to the point, Navarro was not protected by executive privilege. Holder was.

That’s the main difference.

I don’t see any of Navarro’s positions as being in the cabinet or at cabinet level.

More to the point, Navarro was not protected by executive privilege. Holder was.

That’s the main difference.
I posted proof that Navarro served Trump.
So a crime is not a crime because a Democrat did it.
That is what you are selling here.

Trump predicted the same thing in 2016.

We know, for a fact, Trump and his team were crying RIGGED ELECTIONS long before the elections. Then shut the fuck up after they won in 2016.

There are stories written about why Trump refuses to admit he lost. Does he believe it? Probably not.
Compare the crowds that showed up for Biden vs those for Trump.
Trump attracts enormous crowds. Biden can't get them to show up.

I posted proof that Navarro served Trump.
So a crime is not a crime because a Democrat did it.
That is what you are selling here.
Do you know what executive privilege is? You seem to keep ignoring this very vital issue.

Do you know what executive privilege is? You seem to keep ignoring this very vital issue.
The press constantly calls Navarro a Trump aide. Justice has fled the USA thanks to Biden.

The press constantly calls Navarro a Trump aide. Justice has fled the USA thanks to Biden.
He was a Trump aid, but not in his cabinet.

Want to talk about executive privilege? Or are you going to keep ignoring this?

He's going to prison.......and it's only because he's a friend of Trump's and refused to go along with the coup.

This is the Biden/Obama White House punishing their political opponents.

Textbook Soviet Justice.

He's being thrown in prison for doing pretty much what Eric Holder, Hunter Biden, and several other Obama officials did to congress.

Awwww, tell him not to eat the pillow mints

All I know is that Holder had a claim of executive privilege and Navarro didn’t.

And that makes a huge difference.
That is not what Roberts said.

PETER K. NAVARRO v. UNITED STATESON APPLICATION FOR RELEASE PENDING APPEAL[March 18, 2024] CHIEF JUSTICE ROBERTS, Circuit Justice.The application for release pending appeal under 18U. S. C. §3143(b) is denied. This application concerns onlythe question whether the applicant, Peter Navarro, has methis burden to establish his entitlement to relief under theBail Reform Act. The Court of Appeals disposed of the proceeding on the ground that Navarro “forfeited” any argument in this release proceeding challenging the DistrictCourt’s conclusion that “executive privilege was not invoked,” “forfeited any challenge” to the conclusion that relief would not be required in any event because of the qualified nature of executive privilege, and “forfeited anychallenge” to the conclusion that apart from executive privilege, he was still obligated to appear before Congress andanswer questions seeking information outside the scope ofthe asserted privilege.

This is a technical decision about appealing the decision.
Roberts was clear his decision was not related to the Navarro claim of executive privilege.
His decision was based on Navarro not using it earlier.

Roberts was clear his decision was not related to the Navarro claim of executive privilege.
His decision was based on Navarro not using it earlier.
Navarro made the argument in court and the court found he did not have a legitimate claim.

Trump hung Navarro out to dry.

This is a technical decision about appealing the decision.
Executive privilege generally allows the president and his close advisers to refuse to produce documents or testimony to the judicial or legislative branches under some circumstances. The exact parameters of the privilege are still very much in doubt because the overwhelming majority of executive privilege claims have been resolved by negotiation rather than court order. This is not surprising, given that most privilege claims are intensely political, and courts have created a doctrine to avoid ruling on intensely political questions.

The Constitution says nothing about executive privilege, but the concept became evident very shortly after the founding. Discourse on the subject has been heated and political from the start. In 1792, President Washington and the very first Cabinet decided on a policy of producing documents in response to congressional document requests only if the executive considered it in accordance with “the public good.” Washington continued to follow that policy, and he also did not produce documents when he deemed the request not in accordance with the Constitution.

Subsequent presidents continued using that standard, including President Jefferson when he refused to produce documents and testimony for Aaron Burr’s impeachment trial. The first significant judicial shaping of executive privilege came in 1974 when President Nixon attempted to assert executive privilege to prevent the release of secret tapes, transcripts, and meeting memoranda. The Supreme Court ruled 8-0 that Nixon had to produce the evidence because executive privilege, while constitutionally valid, could not be absolute or unqualified. The Supreme Court’s standard in 1974 was not much clearer than George Washington’s in 1792: “the legitimate needs of the judicial process may outweigh Presidential privilege.”

Forum List

Back