Petition asking Electoral College to install Hillary can be signed here.

If all goes as planned this may be one of the most interesting presidential terms ever. Impeachment will come up, and Trump's businesses will play a major role, as will his Russian policies. If we can keep from comparing Trump's term to George Washington's or there is no war it could be a hilarious four years or less.
it will? well fk, go out and announce it to the world and make a buck or two!

What type of cognitive deficit has you saying I called for eliminating the EC? I do not like populism, which was Trump's appeal. Like those of the founding generation who won the arguments of the day, I despise popular democracy.

I suspect those men would have not been too surprised at where our democracy is headed. They warned us about people like you and that fat disgusting slob

Soggy in NOLA

PETITION BACKGROUND
The CIA has "high confidence" the Russian government hacked our 2016 election to help elect Donald Trump. Any knowledge or cooperation from Trump would be an impeachable offense, resulting in a Constitutional crisis. Our Electoral College must not certify him until a full investigation is completed and made public.

Sign the petition: Ask Electoral College to Not Vote Until Russian Hacks of 2016 Election to Help Donald Trump Are Fully Investigated

If you want to waste your time, go ahead. As I said in another thread, Donald Trump will be elected by the Electoral College and he will be inaugurated in January. Deal with it.

People did live with the results. Many were highly disappointed to get a liberal in the White House but there wasn't a single call to harass electors, recount ballots or sign petitions. There were no protests. There was no rioting and violence in the streets. There were no demands for safe spaces or schools allowing students to delay tests. There were no therapy groups.

Each side will always criticize the other because the left and right have different ideologies. Disagreeing is expected. This goes far beyond that as people refuse to accept the results and are trying to overturn it.

The actions of some since the election is plain sick. Even some fake news people are claiming it's a national emergency. Maybe some do need therapy. Not because Trump won but because many are just unable to deal with reality.
After Obama was sworn into office as President, people led by Radio Talk Show hosts immediately starting calling out to 'take our country back'

Obama won in 2008 and in 2012 with over 50% of the vote, and beat his opponents handily in the electoral college.

There is tons of evidence out there of people whining, ringing their hands, demanding the GOP do everything to make Obama a one-termer

People demanded the President prove he was a citizen and accused him of being a secret Muslim.

We could go on, but I suspect you're as close minded as you are ignorant of facts
But you can watch the Kenyan saying very Islamic things on youtube!

What type of cognitive deficit has you saying I called for eliminating the EC? I do not like populism, which was Trump's appeal. Like those of the founding generation who won the arguments of the day, I despise popular democracy.

I suspect those men would have not been too surprised at where our democracy is headed. They warned us about people like you and that fat disgusting slob
I think they'd be more surprised that so many people don't know what a Republic or a Democracy is. Case in point; You calling this Nation a Democracy.

I think they'd be more surprised that so many people don't know what a Republic or a Democracy is. Case in point; You calling this Nation a Democracy.
Do you have cataracts? I called the USA a democracy?

though in all fairness we are a democratic republic
and we use a form of representative democracy, do we not?

People did live with the results. Many were highly disappointed to get a liberal in the White House but there wasn't a single call to harass electors, recount ballots or sign petitions. There were no protests. There was no rioting and violence in the streets. There were no demands for safe spaces or schools allowing students to delay tests. There were no therapy groups.

Each side will always criticize the other because the left and right have different ideologies. Disagreeing is expected. This goes far beyond that as people refuse to accept the results and are trying to overturn it.

The actions of some since the election is plain sick. Even some fake news people are claiming it's a national emergency. Maybe some do need therapy. Not because Trump won but because many are just unable to deal with reality.
After Obama was sworn into office as President, people led by Radio Talk Show hosts immediately starting calling out to 'take our country back'

Obama won in 2008 and in 2012 with over 50% of the vote, and beat his opponents handily in the electoral college.

There is tons of evidence out there of people whining, ringing their hands, demanding the GOP do everything to make Obama a one-termer

People demanded the President prove he was a citizen and accused him of being a secret Muslim.

We could go on, but I suspect you're as close minded as you are ignorant of facts

How does that equate to rioting in the streets and trying to overturn the election?

I imagine people wouldn't have demanded he prove he was born in the US if he hadn't been telling everyone he was from Kenya. That's on him.
Funny thing is, he didn't.

His publisher put out a bio - twice - saying he was Kenyan. He was also called a Kenyan candidate when running for Illinois senate. It was perfectly reasonable to request that it be straightened out. His SS# number being issued in a state he never lived in, and when he was older, was also a reasonable concern considering he stated that he held jobs in Hawaii years prior to applying for the SS#.

BTW I see the lefturds do not care for the sanctity of the election process since they are interfering with our electorate. I see no one calling for it to stop, therefore our elected lefturds approve of interference in our election process. wow, shout it from the mountain tops, I'm tired of fking cheating ass, lying ass, controlling ass libturds PLOYS

Time to live with the results
Where were you in 2008 and 2012?

and oh, no investigation into the russians who were accused back then of interfering as well.

BTW I see the lefturds do not care for the sanctity of the election process since they are interfering with our electorate. I see no one calling for it to stop, therefore our elected lefturds approve of interference in our election process. wow, shout it from the mountain tops, I'm tired of fking cheating ass, lying ass, controlling ass libturds PLOYS

Liberals will do anything to get what they want. How many times did liberal judges overturn elections in California when the voters didn't do what they wanted? That is how liberals roll. They scream democracy but if the majority doesn't agree with them, they call them stupid and dismiss them.

Forum List

Back