Petition Demanding Donald Trump Release His Tax Returns Breaks White House Record

LOLOL

why should Hillary have released more than Trump? She released her taxes, he should have released his.

Hil--Liar spent her life in politics so she made sure her returns were satisfactory for viewers. Trump did not.
So your excuse for Trump to hide his tax returns is because they're too corrupt??

No, but he probably took every tax deduction available to him, didn't contribute much to charity, or something like that. Look at the slack Biden and Al Gore took for only donating a few hundred dollars to charity, and they had the MSM on their side.

If his taxes were corrupt, you can bet your last dollar the IRS would have found it. Anybody here that thinks they can find something the IRS hasn't is full of themselves. Like I said, the only reason the left wants his tax returns is to have something to bash the guy with. It would make no sense for him to give the left that ability.

LOLOL

why should Hillary have released more than Trump? She released her taxes, he should have released his.

Hil--Liar spent her life in politics so she made sure her returns were satisfactory for viewers. Trump did not.
So your excuse for Trump to hide his tax returns is because they're too corrupt??

No, but he probably took every tax deduction available to him, didn't contribute much to charity, or something like that. Look at the slack Biden and Al Gore took for only donating a few hundred dollars to charity, and they had the MSM on their side.

If his taxes were corrupt, you can bet your last dollar the IRS would have found it. Anybody here that thinks they can find something the IRS hasn't is full of themselves. Like I said, the only reason the left wants his tax returns is to have something to bash the guy with. It would make no sense for him to give the left that ability.
Hillary also probably took every deduction possible. That's a lame excuse. And I'm going by what you said, which is that Hillary's returns were "satisfactory to viewers" but Trump's weren't. The only conservative to English translation of that is that Trump's returns are corrupt. And not necessarily outside of what the law permits; as you point out, there's evidence of illegal tax evasion.

As far as it making no sense for him to release what would ultimately be a hunting expedition for the left, I agree with that. The reason I feel he should release them is a) it's become common practice for presidential candidates to release them. Hiding them sets a new precedent for future corrupt politicians to hide theirs; and b) and more importantly, because he said he would. He should be a man of his word. If he has something to hide, as even you admit he does, then he never should have said he would release them.

Why aren't liberals demand their Sponsor-in-Chief Soros to release his taxes?

Because the man doesn't hold an office that carries with it the burden of public fiduciary trust and independence.

And so you can stop crowing about Soros, the man isn't the largest contributor to Democratic campaigns. Indeed, if Soros were to double the size of his contributions, they'd still fall shy of those Sheldon Adelson has made to conservative campaigns. Both of those individuals' contributions are dwarfed by those generated by the Koch brothers' $600M in contributions and fundraising for conservatives causes. In the 2012 election, Soros wasn't even among the top 10 donors to the election. Even on an organizational level, Soros only just makes the top 10, and even there, his contributions to liberals are surpassed by four conservative contributors.

Petition Demanding Donald Trump Release His Tax Returns Breaks White House Record
Source: The Huffington Post
WASHINGTON ― A petition on the White House website asking President Donald Trump to release information about his tax returns has now received more signatures than any other petition in the system’s five-year history.

As of Thursday afternoon, the petition had over 368,000 signatures, surpassing the previous record of 367,180. The previous record-holder called for the United States government to “legally recognize the Westboro Baptist Church as a hate group.”

Trump has kept in place former President Barack Obama’s online petition system, which was created in 2011 to increase accessibility to government. The site also still states that a petition with at least 100,000 signatures will get an official response.

A spokesman for the White House did not immediately respond to a request for comment on the petition.

Read more: Petition Demanding Donald Trump Release His Tax Returns Breaks White House Record | The Huffington Post

laughing.gif
hahaha...Hey, trump 60% of this country wants to see them,.
The actual purpose of the petition is for snowflakes to self identify so they can be rounded up for reeducation or deportation.

Petition or not why not simp!y just release returns? I don't believe he has done anything wrong so just put them out there and the issue ends. All elected officials should be required to. It should be a law. Its common sense.

LOLOL

Hillary also probably took every deduction possible. That's a lame excuse. And I'm going by what you said, which is that Hillary's returns were "satisfactory to viewers" but Trump's weren't. The only conservative to English translation of that is that Trump's returns are corrupt. And not necessarily outside of what the law permits; as you point out, there's evidence of illegal tax evasion.

As far as it making no sense for him to release what would ultimately be a hunting expedition for the left, I agree with that. The reason I feel he should release them is a) it's become common practice for presidential candidates to release them. Hiding them sets a new precedent for future corrupt politicians to hide theirs; and b) and more importantly, because he said he would. He should be a man of his word. If he has something to hide, as even you admit he does, then he never should have said he would release them.
I love the leftwing oxymoron "legal tax evasion." There's no such thing, moron.

We've already seen how the left will intentionally misconstrue normal business practices as sinister and evil. You just did it in your post with the use of "legal tax evasion." Professional politicians like the criminal Hillary arrange their financial affairs to they look politically correct. Business people do what it takes to pay the lowest tax possible. They aren't considering the political ramifications of every transaction they make. That's why the whole tax return thing is nothing but a scam designed to keep descent people out of office and to help sleazy professional politicians.

Petition or not why not simp!y just release returns? I don't believe he has done anything wrong so just put them out there and the issue ends. All elected officials should be required to. It should be a law. Its common sense.
Romney didn't do anything wrong, but the Dims demagogued his returns to death.

So what? Let them demagogue. It is my patriotic duty to ensure that all elected officials always feel nervous and anxious about every little move they make. Bashing them is a form of patriotism. If it bothers them, don't apply for the job. Bashing them keeps them on their toes and uptight....the way it should be.

LOLOL

Like I said, politicians say a lot of things they don't actually do.

If the IRS is satisfied with Trumps legal returns, who can label them corrupt--you? If they are legal, then there is nothing corrupt about them. And again, if there were any illegal tax evasion, I'm sure that the IRS would have not only fined Trump on that, but made it public as well.

Now that the IRS deems Trump's returns as fitting and legal, you on the left want to hear the case in public court. Why should Trump do that? He won the election so he has nothing to gain by releasing his tax returns. it would be pure stupidity on his part.

No it would be proper for all elected officials to be forced to relearelease their tax returns for all to see. Not just Donnie, but all officials. They need to be subjected to scrutiny by the public. If its not a law, it says something dreadfully wrong about this nation.

Source: The Huffington Post
WASHINGTON ― A petition on the White House website asking President Donald Trump to release information about his tax returns has now received more signatures than any other petition in the system’s five-year history.

As of Thursday afternoon, the petition had over 368,000 signatures, surpassing the previous record of 367,180. The previous record-holder called for the United States government to “legally recognize the Westboro Baptist Church as a hate group.”

Trump has kept in place former President Barack Obama’s online petition system, which was created in 2011 to increase accessibility to government. The site also still states that a petition with at least 100,000 signatures will get an official response.

A spokesman for the White House did not immediately respond to a request for comment on the petition.

Read more: Petition Demanding Donald Trump Release His Tax Returns Breaks White House Record | The Huffington Post

laughing.gif
hahaha...Hey, trump 60% of this country wants to see them,.
The actual purpose of the petition is for snowflakes to self identify so they can be rounded up for reeducation or deportation.
Wasn't that Hitler's initial plan before resorting to his "final solution?"

Damn, even you freaks on the right see Hitler in Trump. :lmao:

LOLOL

I love the leftwing oxymoron "legal tax evasion." There's no such thing, moron.
That's ok, loser, the words, "legal tax evasion," never came from my keyboard. Only from yours.

LOLOL

If the IRS is satisfied with Trumps legal returns, who can label them corrupt--you? If they are legal, then there is nothing corrupt about them. And again, if there were any illegal tax evasion, I'm sure that the IRS would have not only fined Trump on that, but made it public as well.

Now that the IRS deems Trump's returns as fitting and legal, you on the left want to hear the case in public court. Why should Trump do that? He won the election so he has nothing to gain by releasing his tax returns. it would be pure stupidity on his part.
You did. You said he was hiding something. It may not be illegal tax evasion, but even you admitted there are things on his tax returns that would embarrass him.

Perhaps Trump should refuse to release them, delete all evidence of past tax returns, and claim they were 'personal' - worked for Hillary and her e-mails. :p

You did. You said he was hiding something. It may not be illegal tax evasion, but even you admitted there are things on his tax returns that would embarrass him.

I don't know about embarrass him, but certainly there's something in there he knows the left would use against him legal or not. You certainly don't want to see them to help convince yourself how great of a guy Trump is.

More than likely he probably had enough write-offs to pay a low tax rate. We on the right could care less about that, it's you on the left that would make a big deal out of it.

No it would be proper for all elected officials to be forced to relearelease their tax returns for all to see. Not just Donnie, but all officials. They need to be subjected to scrutiny by the public. If its not a law, it says something dreadfully wrong about this nation.

Of course they're not going to make laws against themselves. They will never have term limits, never have drug testing while serving in Congress, never have pay increase limitation based on performance.

I don't know about embarrass him, but certainly there's something in there he knows the left would use against him legal or not. You certainly don't want to see them to help convince yourself how great of a guy Trump is.

More than likely he probably had enough write-offs to pay a low tax rate. We on the right could care less about that, it's you on the left that would make a big deal out of it.
Again.... then he never should have said he would release them.

Forum List

Back