Pharmacists can't refuse Plan B pill

Actually you have to take within 72 hrs. With some brands you take one, with other you take two. ONe the first day, and the next one the same time the following day.

There's Plan B (two pill) and Plan B one step which is one pill and to be taken asap.

Too bad your mother didn't take one of them.

Thank you for another great eaxample of unabashed hypocrisy. You fucking ***** whine about rules when they aren't broken then turn around and actually break those same rules. What a fucking joke.

Holy fuck you are pathetic. Plan B one step is an emergency contraception. The instructions are to take it as soon as fucking possible after sex. That might be why.....ya know....they call it EMERGENCY contraception. Your five day red herring is a painfully transparent attempt to ignore the facts as we know them then you have the audacity to accuse others of being dishonest. Shove another cock down your throat because you sure as hell don't use your head in any other way.

Yet you are insisting that women have time to have sex, make an appointment, go to the doctor and get a prescription, go to the pharmacy, and then take the pill, and pharmacies have to carry it because, you know, it is like, an emergency. Why don't they use other contraceptives, and keep a supply of Plan B on hand, in case they need it, instead of waiting until it is too late to try and get it ASAP?

You don't need a prescription for PB One Step you stoopid fucking asswipe.

Funny, the people who make it disagree with you.

Plan B® One-Step Prescribers: Prescriber Information

Show us where it says you have to have a prescription you stoopid fuck. Guess what? You proved yourself to a fucking idiot. Again.

"Since 2006, those 18 or older can buy Plan B over the counter at local pharmacies."
Plan B – Plan B One Step - Who Can Buy Plan B One Step (the new Plan B)?

Read the fine print.

Important Safety Information:
PLAN B® ONE-STEP is intended to prevent pregnancy after known or suspected contraceptive failure or unprotected intercourse.

PLAN B® ONE-STEP isn't effective if you're already pregnant, and it won't terminate an existing pregnancy. PLAN B® ONE-STEP does not protect against HIV and other sexually transmitted diseases (STDs). Side effects may include changes in your period, nausea, lower abdominal pain, fatigue, headache, and dizziness. If your period is more than a week late, you may be pregnant. You should not take PLAN B® ONE-STEP if you are already pregnant. PLAN B® ONE-STEP should not be used as a routine birth control, as it is not as effective. If you have severe abdominal pain, you may have an ectopic pregnancy, and should get immediate medical help. You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA at fda.gov/medwatch or call 1-800-FDA-1088. Click here for full product information.

Yet you are insisting that women have time to have sex, make an appointment, go to the doctor and get a prescription, go to the pharmacy, and then take the pill, and pharmacies have to carry it because, you know, it is like, an emergency. Why don't they use other contraceptives, and keep a supply of Plan B on hand, in case they need it, instead of waiting until it is too late to try and get it ASAP?

Show us where it says you have to have a prescription you stoopid fuck. Guess what? You proved yourself to a fucking idiot. Again.

"Since 2006, those 18 or older can buy Plan B over the counter at local pharmacies."

Read the fine print.

PLAN B® ONE-STEP is intended to prevent pregnancy after known or suspected contraceptive failure or unprotected intercourse.

PLAN B® ONE-STEP isn't effective if you're already pregnant, and it won't terminate an existing pregnancy. PLAN B® ONE-STEP does not protect against HIV and other sexually transmitted diseases (STDs). Side effects may include changes in your period, nausea, lower abdominal pain, fatigue, headache, and dizziness. If your period is more than a week late, you may be pregnant. You should not take PLAN B® ONE-STEP if you are already pregnant. PLAN B® ONE-STEP should not be used as a routine birth control, as it is not as effective. If you have severe abdominal pain, you may have an ectopic pregnancy, and should get immediate medical help. You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA at fda.gov/medwatch or call 1-800-FDA-1088. Click here for full product information.

You are so fucking beyond ridiculously stoopid it's comical. That disclaimer is a blanket posted by most pharm sources you dumbfuck.

I provided a link explicitly pointing out that for four years now you don't need a prescription if you are over 18 and you fucking completely ignore it. Fucking ****.

There's Plan B (two pill) and Plan B one step which is one pill and to be taken asap.

Too bad your mother didn't take one of them.

Thank you for another great eaxample of unabashed hypocrisy. You fucking ***** whine about rules when they aren't broken then turn around and actually break those same rules. What a fucking joke.

no rules have been broken, but keep showing what a moron you are.

There isn't a 5 day window you dumbfuck. This is exactly what I mean about ignorant fucking dumbasses trying to debate when they don't even have basic fucking facts. The facts get posted and whiny ***** like you ignore it.

According to the site I linked to you are wrong. Take it up with them if you have a problem.
Actually you have to take within 72 hrs. With some brands you take one, with other you take two. ONe the first day, and the next one the same time the following day.

According to Princeton, and a few medical studies, that is not true. Like I said, if you do not agree with it, take it up with them. Perhaps the generic Plan B that is available without a prescription is not as effective as the prescription strength version of the medication.

According to the site I linked to you are wrong. Take it up with them if you have a problem.

The two step has a different name on it, I can't remember right now what it is. ;)

Read the fine print.

You are so fucking beyond ridiculously stoopid it's comical. That disclaimer is a blanket posted by most pharm sources you dumbfuck.

I provided a link explicitly pointing out that for four years now you don't need a prescription if you are over 18 and you fucking completely ignore it. Fucking ****.

I read your link, and it is a blog. Which makes it only as reliable as the anonymous person who wrote it.

Please note that I can still point to the fact that the manufacturer's site and the link you posted say it is a prescription drug, which is available through a licensed pharmacy with ID to anyone who asks for it, because the court decided that politics outweighs science with this drug. Which is probably why you have no problem forcing pharmacies to carry it.

According to Princeton, and a few medical studies, that is not true. Like I said, if you do not agree with it, take it up with them. Perhaps the generic Plan B that is available without a prescription is not as effective as the prescription strength version of the medication.

You're a complete fucking dumbass.

"Plan B® One-Step is now available without a prescription in the U.S. for consumers age 17 or older, but a prescription is still required for women under 17."
Plan B® One-Step Pharmacists: Frequent Asked Questions

Read the fine print.

I read your link, and it is a blog. Which makes it only as reliable as the anonymous person who wrote it.

Please note that I can still point to the fact that the manufacturer's site and the link you posted say it is a prescription drug, which is available through a licensed pharmacy with ID to anyone who asks for it, because the court decided that politics outweighs science with this drug. Which is probably why you have no problem forcing pharmacies to carry it.

I just linked the manufacturer's website you ignorant twat.

There isn't a 5 day window you dumbfuck. This is exactly what I mean about ignorant fucking dumbasses trying to debate when they don't even have basic fucking facts. The facts get posted and whiny ***** like you ignore it.

The linked article, which includes a review written by several M.D.'s shows they can be taken up to 5 days after intercourse. The manufacturer advises taking them within 3 days, probably for the same reason milk is marked with a 'sell by' date that's set some time before it's expected to expire.

There is no 'prescription version'. A prescription used to be needed, but now it is not necessary for adults.

There is no 'prescription version'. A prescription used to be needed, but now it is not necessary for adults.

I figured that out after I posted and read some more, but thanks for pointing it out anyway.

Up to 120 hours after you have sex.

ON the box it says 72 hrs. Trust me!

That does not really matter. The point was that studies have shown that you have 5 days no matter what anyone, including the manufacturer states. The squabbling over 3 or 5 days in a straw man anyway. The heart was whether or not this is an emergency medication that needs to be available to you anywhere because of the dire consequences should you need to drive a whole extra hour to another pharmacy. That argument is inane and stupid. The fact remains that this is far from what would be considered an emergency situation at all if it was not for the political bullshit that comes with all subjects pertaining to abortion. The fact that not one person has been able to answer the challenge I posted here earlier about a truly emergency medication that may cause the DEATH of a child is not available at virtually any pharmacy but this medication is required shows how foolish this argument truly is. Another question would be should all pharmacies be required to stay open 7 days a week because someone might mess up friday and then might not be able to get any plan b until Tuesday on a long holiday weekend. That would be a travesty after all. A whole 3 days would pass before you could use that pharmacy of choice.

Here is the jist of it: those that are for this crap legislation are pushing their personal belifs on others because they feel attacked whenever someone disagrees with their position. It is rather ironic that these individuals purport to be "pro choice" and are taking away a business's choice. This medication is NOT emergency medication no matter what label people want to slap on it to make it so. You will not die if it is not administered, it can be taken in a large window of time and if it is not effective there are many other menthods that can be utilized to correct your mistake. Lastly, this medication can be purchased BEFORE you run into any problems and most likely should be kept on hand if you are that worried about pregnancy. This is all an issue of personal responsibility and leaving people to make their own choices. If you dislike pharmacies for not carrying this medication there is always the choice to support another with your dollars. Legal action here is uncalled for and attacks the very foundation of what makes this country great: FREEDOM. If all our freedoms are subject to removal for inconveniencing others because they failed to take the proper precautions or responsibility then we might as well serve up the rest of our freedoms on a silver platter.

The linked article, which includes a review written by several M.D.'s shows they can be taken up to 5 days after intercourse. The manufacturer advises taking them within 3 days, probably for the same reason milk is marked with a 'sell by' date that's set some time before it's expected to expire.

You are one sad dishonest dickidiot.

I figured that out after I posted and read some more, but thanks for pointing it out anyway.

ROTFL!!!!!!! You "figured" that out? What a useless lying fuck.

Up to 120 hours after you have sex.

ON the box it says 72 hrs. Trust me!

That does not really matter. The point was that studies have shown that you have 5 days no matter what anyone, including the manufacturer states.

This is more evidence this board is full of ignorant dishonest *****. You're choosing to cite one study over the medical facts then referring to "studies" and completely ignoring the fact PB One Step is to be taken immediately....which is why it's called EMERGENCY contraception you fucking stoopid shitstick. You're a joke.

You are one sad dishonest dickidiot.

So there's no link?

The manufacturer doesn't say 3 days?

Milk isn't marked with a 'sell by' date?

:cuckoo:

Forum List

Back