Phase 5 of converting the U.S. to full fledged communism is now under way

So in your little world, the US will be a completely communist country once the population is disarmed?

Alrighty then. :lol:

What would you call a country that has been disarmed!?!? FREE?!?! :cuckoo:

Seriously folks, you can't make this stuff up. Genius here thinks "once we are disarmed" (and notice he said "once" not "if") that it's just business as usual and we are still America.

That's the beauty of the idiot liberal. The Constitution means nothings. Rights mean nothing. Freedom means nothing. As long as we are still called "America", well, in their minds we are still a free people! Yeeehaw! :cuckoo:

Hey, I'm just playing your silly little game here because I'm a little bored.

Anyone who believes we're this close to true communism is an uneducated tool who's probably living in his bomb shelter with Glenn Beck on an IV drip.

You chose to live as an uneducated paranoid fool, that's your business.

Yeah, I haven't been "enlightened" yet by the great Satan and his pentagram, as you have been :cuckoo:

Have to disarm the population so that you can exert full control over them...

The Missouri Department of Revenue has allegedly been compiling data on Missouri residents seeking concealed carry permits and then forwarding it to a third party with ties to the federal government.

Missouri Dept. of Revenue Allegedly Compiling Data on Concealed Carry Holders, Forwarding It to Company With Ties to Gov?t | TheBlaze.com

:tinfoil::tinfoil::tinfoil::tinfoil::tinfoil::tinfoil:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1tqxzWdKKu8:tinfoil::tinfoil::tinfoil:[/ame]

Castro´s speech on communist gun control measures delivered in 1959, just after he and Che Guevara entered Havana

"We are never going to use force, because we belong to the people. Moreover, the day that the people do not want us we shall leave. As soon as possible I will take the rifles off the streets. There are no more enemies, there is no longer anything to fight against, and if some day any foreigner or any movement comes up against the revolution, all the people will fight. The weapons belong in the barracks. No one has the right to have private armies here."

Experts Agree
4/16/2009
A video about the dangers of gun control, and how despots use gun control as people control.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BU42cSdg8PE]Experts Agree - YouTube[/ame]​

Shhhh! What the hell are you doing?!? You can't give them facts. You know that. It freaks them the fuck out and causes them to panic. You must stick with the official propaganda spoon fed to them by their "dear leaders". Damn you!

Seriously folks, you can't make this stuff up. Genius here thinks "once we are disarmed" (and notice he said "once" not "if") that it's just business as usual and we are still America.

That's the beauty of the idiot liberal. The Constitution means nothings. Rights mean nothing. Freedom means nothing. As long as we are still called "America", well, in their minds we are still a free people! Yeeehaw! :cuckoo:

Anyone who believes we're this close to true communism is an uneducated tool who's probably living in his bomb shelter with Glenn Beck on an IV drip.

Yeah, I haven't been "enlightened" yet by the great Satan and his pentagram, as you have been :cuckoo:

You also have no clue what communism is either, but that didn't stop you from starting this idiotic thread, now did it?

So in your little world, the US will be a completely communist country once the population is disarmed?

Alrighty then. :lol:

You're bored, but you're also really stupid. I noticed you were incapable of answering the question the first time, so I'll ask it again:

You're bored, but you're also really stupid. I noticed you were incapable of answering the question the first time, so I'll ask it again:

1. The US is not being "disarmed."

2. Sensible gun laws are not disarmiment.

3. Many countries with far stricter gun laws than the US have much greater freedoms than we enjoy.

Hope this helps

You also have no clue what communism is either, but that didn't stop you from starting this idiotic thread, now did it?

Well that's because I've yet to be "enlightened" by your great Satan and his pentagram.... :lmao:

You know as much about governments as Obama knows about ethics and integrity (ie absolutely nothing). Please stick to your gothic raves with your fellow teenagers and leave the real issues to the adults....

Well that's because I've yet to be "enlightened" by your great Satan and his pentagram.... :lmao:

You know as much about governments as Obama knows about ethics and integrity (ie absolutely nothing). Please stick to your gothic raves with your fellow teenagers and leave the real issues to the adults....

Most "adults" I associate with have a basic understanding of what communism is.

Of course I associate with intelligent people, which excludes the likes of you.

3. Many countries with far stricter gun laws than the US have much greater freedoms than we enjoy.

Hope this helps

Ah - now we see the problem. As usual, the libtard spoke from a position of ignorance. Libtard here didn't actually read the links before commenting on them. Like the one where Dumbocrat Jan Schakowsky was caught on video admitting this was only the begining and that they aim to ban ALL guns.

I'll never understand how the libtard isn't embarassed by constantly displaying their ignorance to the world.

Yes, yes - those "intelligent" gothic teenagers drawing pentagrams during their rave parties... :lmao:

Hope this helps

Ah - now we see the problem. As usual, the libtard spoke from a position of ignorance. Libtard here didn't actually read the links before commenting on them. Like the one where Dumbocrat Jan Schakowsky was caught on video admitting this was only the begining and that they aim to ban ALL guns.

I'll never understand how the libtard isn't embarassed by constantly displaying their ignorance to the world.

You use a term like "libtard" are accuse others of ignorance while claiming to be an adult?

You sound like an angry junior high little boy.

Yes, yes - those "intelligent" gothic teenagers drawing pentagrams during their rave parties... :lmao:

I've never attended one of those parties.

It sounds like you have though, angry little boy.

Forum List

Back