Phil Collins is coming out of retirement!

I thought he couldn't play the drums no more...no more..no more...

I think one of the best concerts I was at was when.I seen Eric clapton and Phil was playing the drums

Boycott Israel.
Boycott, Divestment and Sanctions. Palestinians contribution to peace, mankind and suicide bombings.
Wtf are you guys talking about?

Is Phill some crazy radical?
Yes.
A Liberal supporter of terrorism.
Well fuck me.

Thankfully I have never heard him say such things so I am going to remain blissfully ignorant and pretend like this thread doesn't exist. At least until I get the chance to see him live one more time.

THEN ITS ON!
There was a period in time where he would ask the Jews in the audience to leave and he would refund their tickets.
For what it’s worth, I like his music.
Collins coming 'against all odds'

Anyway, great artist, but he’s old. I wonder if he still has it

Anyway, great artist, but he’s old. I wonder if he still has it
I just watched a live video only a couple weeks old. He is clearly old and not what he used to be but wasn't "bad" either.
Sometimes a couple beers at a show mixed with nostalgia makes it nearly as good.

Boycott, Divestment and Sanctions. Palestinians contribution to peace, mankind and suicide bombings.

Yes.
Well fuck me.

Thankfully I have never heard him say such things so I am going to remain blissfully ignorant and pretend like this thread doesn't exist. At least until I get the chance to see him live one more time.

THEN ITS ON!
There was a period in time where he would ask the Jews in the audience to leave and he would refund their tickets.
How have I never heard this?
Because it’s not true. Neither was the earlier version where it was John Denver kicking out Jehovah’s Witnesses. A few other performers have also had similar fake stories attached to them.

I never knew that he ever "hung it up". I love his "In The Air Tonight" song.

God bless you and him always!!!

Holly
It’s on the radio about 309 times a day.
Considering however many stations there are all together that it gets any time on, is that considered too much or not enough?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. To me, if a song is good enough, it should never be put away no matter how old it is. Of course, what is considered good enough varies from one person to another.

Holly
Considering however many stations there are all together that it gets any time on, is that considered too much or not enough?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. To me, if a song is good enough, it should never be put away no matter how old it is. Of course, what is considered good enough varies from one person to another.
When royalties expire...
Billy Joel all day.

Boycott Israel.

Yes.
Well fuck me.

THEN ITS ON!

I r

Yes.
Well fuck me.

THEN ITS ON!
How have I never heard this?
Because it’s not true. Neither was the earlier version where it was John Denver kicking out Jehovah’s Witnesses. A few other performers have also had similar fake stories attached to them.

I was wondering WTF? I went to like 5 of his concerts..

Here ya go. Old and a bit monotone but a couple beers and a good beat fixes all that lol. Trust me. I've watched Ozzy Osborne literally forget his lyrics but still had a blast.

Holly

God bless you always!!!

Holly

When royalties expire...
Billy Joel all day.
If royalties really do expire, how long are they actually in the picture?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Holly

God bless you always!!!

Holly

When royalties expire...
Billy Joel all day.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
I believe 25 or 27 years.

^^^ Thank you. One of my most favorite singers is also a songwriter and I once heard him say that money for the writing isn't there until the writing is on the radio.

God bless you and James Otto always!!!

Holly

Holly

God bless you always!!!

Holly

When royalties expire...
Billy Joel all day.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
Dunno if that's accurate. Our local talk radio plays a lot of music intros and clips and they ALWAYS cut the music off at a certain point. After some fans complained they explained that if it exceeds a certain amount of time of on air play they have to pay like a buck 75 or something close to that everytime they play a song.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

When royalties expire...
Billy Joel all day.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
Dunno if that's accurate. Our local talk radio plays a lot of music intros and clips and they ALWAYS cut the music off at a certain point. After some fans complained they explained that if it exceeds a certain amount of time of on air play they have to pay like a buck 75 or something close to that everytime they play a song.
Let’s trade stations!!!

God bless you always!!!

Holly

When royalties expire...
Billy Joel all day.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
Let’s trade stations!!!
Dana & Parks

Find them online and listen. Thank me later.
He's a libertarian and she's a liberal and more times than not their show is FUCKING HILARIOUS. Best chemistry of any on air couple ever.
The morning show kind of sucks, two millenials. The early evening show is just stupid fun gen x'ers. The late night show is absurd tin foil hat shit from the grassy knoll to aliens. Weekends is lawn and garden, health and investment.

Channel is fantastic

What's funny is I listen to this channel EVERY DAY but the left on here accuse me of being a conservative radio/TV bot. This channel definitely leans left but it isn't over the top (most times) and is almost always more informative and less biased than any other alternative

What's funny is I listen to this channel EVERY DAY but the left on here accuse me of being a conservative radio/TV bot. This channel definitely leans left but it isn't over the top (most times) and is almost always more informative and less biased than any other alternative
Republicans call me a Liberal and Democrats call me a Right Winger.

Forum List

Back