Philly student uncomfortable sharing bathrooms with opposite sex told to tolerate it make it...

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
A Philadelphia high school student who was required to share bathrooms with members of the opposite sex was reportedly told by a school administrator to “tolerate it” and “make it as natural as possible.” “It’s amazing to think that one quick trip to the bathroom can change your life,” the student, Alexis Lightcap, began an op-ed for The Inquirer, published on Thursday.
Philly Student Uncomfortable Sharing Bathrooms With Opposite Sex Told to ‘Tolerate It,’ ‘Make It as Natural as Possible’

------------------------------------------
Revenge and resentment is going to keep mounting and mounting there was no hatred but soon people will no longer tolerate this perverted set up . You will be hated when all is said and done. Most will agree the leftist , liberal, LGBT movement should left things the fk alone. You could still function , live, and be gay and everyone can tell you are fucking gay and nobody really cares that you are gagy , trans whatever.........

But forcing this shit such as, it being used as indoctrination, it being taught in schools to little, little kids, ..... and purposely infiltrated into MOVIES, TV shows etc..... IT IS GOING WAY OVER BORED AND THE REST OF SOCIETY IS GONNA GET REALLY TIRED OF IT.

If they told my kid tolerate it, they wouldn't get my tax money..

"tolerate it".

Until a woman is attacked and then the sob's who placed the woman at risk better tolerate a massive lawsuit and hitting the unemployment line when the school closes shop.

Idiots are abound in 2018.

Nobody feels comfortable sharing a bathroom with anybody. That's why God in his infinite wisdom gave us stall doors. This bitch is retarded.

Nobody feels comfortable sharing a bathroom with anybody. That's why God in his infinite wisdom gave us stall doors. This bitch is retarded.

You don't think people cross spaces and wash their hands in the washroom? How about if a guy just decides to enter the stall area someone is in?

It's a stupid idea as far as I am concerned.

You don't think people cross spaces and wash their hands in the washroom? How about if a guy just decides to enter the stall area someone is in?

The stalls have locks. If somebody wanted to rape somebody in a public restroom they'd go through the door that isn't locked. The big one in the front.

Most real transgenders can't use their goddamn equipment anyways or had SRS.

If they can then they're not very serious about it and are likely cross dressers.

Grow up already

Gun owners have a valid point when they argue against gun free zones, but EVERYWHERE is a rape free zone. Why are rapists now going to follow the "female" sign on the door? It has nothing to do with actual logic. They love guns, but not gays.

The stalls have locks. If somebody wanted to rape somebody in a public restroom they'd go through the door that isn't locked. The big one in the front.

Yes, but they would be viewed under normal circumstances as being abnormal as it would be a womans bathroom. Both from the people outside and those already inside the washroom.

Yes, but they would be viewed under normal circumstances as being abnormal as it would be a womans bathroom. Both from the people outside and those already inside the washroom.

I think the attempted sexual assault would be viewed as abnormal by itself. :dunno:

A Philadelphia high school student who was required to share bathrooms with members of the opposite sex was reportedly told by a school administrator to “tolerate it” and “make it as natural as possible.” “It’s amazing to think that one quick trip to the bathroom can change your life,” the student, Alexis Lightcap, began an op-ed for The Inquirer, published on Thursday.
Philly Student Uncomfortable Sharing Bathrooms With Opposite Sex Told to ‘Tolerate It,’ ‘Make It as Natural as Possible’

Revenge and resentment is going to keep mounting and mounting there was no hatred but soon people will no longer tolerate this perverted set up . You will be hated when all is said and done. Most will agree the leftist , liberal, LGBT movement should left things the fk alone. You could still function , live, and be gay and everyone can tell you are fucking gay and nobody really cares that you are gagy , trans whatever.........

But forcing this shit such as, it being used as indoctrination, it being taught in schools to little, little kids, ..... and purposely infiltrated into MOVIES, TV shows etc..... IT IS GOING WAY OVER BORED AND THE REST OF SOCIETY IS GONNA GET REALLY TIRED OF IT.

There are unisex toilets all over the world. Doesn't seem to be much of a problem except in the US.

I've shared a public restroom with the opposite sex before, and aside from the pepper spay I didn't feel uncomfortable at all.

A Philadelphia high school student who was required to share bathrooms with members of the opposite sex was reportedly told by a school administrator to “tolerate it” and “make it as natural as possible.”

Right. Don't make the administrator's job any harder when he's trying to comply with jackass federal mandates! Just try telling some woman who thinks she was bothered or made uncomfortable by a guy's "inappropriate workplace behavior" to just "tolerate it and try to get along as naturally as possible!" What an f----king world.

If they can then they're not very serious about it and are likely cross dressers.

Grow up already

Dream on

"tolerate it".

Until a woman is attacked
What's stopping a woman from being attacked now? It's not like there's a security guard at the bathroom door. Any man or woman can follow anyone into pretty much any public bathroom and attack them. The bottom line is I doubt the supposed impropriety of a man being in the women's bathroom is going to deter someone who is committed to assaulting and battering someone.

You mean bust down a locked stall door and walk in while someone is in there? Why would such a person respect the "women" sign on the door to begin with?

Looks like colleges going to give free diapers now ...

If a man is outside, who is seriously going to run into the women's restroom because a man went in there? It could be a plumber going in there to fix a leak. More than likely nobody would bat an eye.

Inside, sure, it would look abnormal, but so would the rape. It's kind of hard to quietly forcibly rape someone, even in a locked stall, so that your next stall neighbor doesn't hear.

Also, this:

I think the attempted sexual assault would be viewed as abnormal by itself. :dunno:

Grow up already

Grow up, more like why don't YOU WAKE UP and stop being an indoctrinated idiot whose liberal leftist lunatic teacher taught you all about your WHITE GUILT and to accept sexualizing children ... Everything WRONG is now right when one is a moron not intelligent enough to see ' WEAK MINDS ARE VICTIMS OF SOCIAL ENGINEERING" . the very plan to destroy society . Victims are clueless.

Forum List

Back