Philosophy forum

Good to know I can add Christianity to the ever growing list of subjects you don't know shit about.
Everything I just mentioned is in the bible, as I have shown repeatedly.

So which Christian denomination advocates the stoning of disobedient children?
'

Any that follows the bible. Any who do not are not christians, but (biblically) the servants of satan and of a false prophet and have been deceived into turning away from the law s of the LORD

'

Any that follows the bible. Any who do not are not christians, but (biblically) the servants of satan and of a false prophet and have been deceived into turning away from the law s of the LORD

:rofl:

I repeat, good to know I can add Christianity to the long list of subjects you don't know shit about. :lol:

'

you're still pissed off that you missed hale-bopp, huh? :cuckoo:

You keep talking, but noone has produced- ever- a shred of evidence to show me wrong. Thes e Jews and Christians cannot be trusted,. They are a pestilence and the world will never know peace so long as they exist.

Pretty much everyone I know is Christian. Not one of them advocates slavery, rape or stoning children to death. That's all I need to prove you 100% wrong.

Of course realizing that you're too stupid to even know that I've got the better of you does take some of the fun out of it. But not quite all of it. :lol:

Pretty much everyone I know is Christian. Not one of them advocates slavery, rape or stoning children to death.
]

They are not Christans. They are more moral than 'God', so they reject biblical law and God's commandments. They pick and choose what they like to form their own cults. They are NeoChristians whose beliefs and churches are based on no real biblical doctrine.

God's Word must be taken or rejected in full. If you accepted as the law of God, then you cannot pick and choose what to accept, for it is said in itself to be perfect and eternal, just like God. Either you follow God's law in whole (the straight and narrow path) or not. Those who pick and choose and follow their custom-built religions in defiance of God's law, refusing to obey all His commandments are following the wide and winding road to damnation and are blind to their own foolishness and fate.

These are the teachings of God, as revealed in the Holy Niecene Library ('Bible'), in all its current canons.

Pretty much everyone I know is Christian. Not one of them advocates slavery, rape or stoning children to death. That's all I need to prove you 100% wrong.

Of course realizing that you're too stupid to even know that I've got the better of you does take some of the fun out of it. But not quite all of it. :lol:

They are not Christans. They are more moral than 'God', so they reject biblical law and God's commandments. They pick and choose what they like to form their own cults. They are NeoChristians whose beliefs and churches are based on no real biblical doctrine.

They'll be so disappointed when I tell them. :rolleyes:

You still haven't answered my question. Which denomination advocates rape, slavery and stoning children?

Since the answer is there isn't one, I guess you don't really believe that Christianity actually exists. Which begs the question, why do you give a fuck about it then?

God's Word must be taken or rejected in full. If you accepted as the law of God, then you cannot pick and choose what to accept, for it is said in itself to be perfect and eternal, just like God. Either you follow God's law in whole (the straight and narrow path) or not. Those who pick and choose and follow their custom-built religions in defiance of God's law, refusing to obey all His commandments are following the wide and winding road to damnation and are blind to their own foolishness and fate.

These are the teachings of God, as revealed in the Holy Niecene Library ('Bible'), in all its current canons.

the pope called. he said he and the archbishop of canterbury, as well as the patriarch of all the russias agree that you're seriously fucked in the head.

no word from the baptists at this juncture.
stay tuned.

The Catholic Church us the biggest and most thorough corruption if God's word ever. It is full of o\pagan practices, denies Salvation through Christ alone, has an anathema out against nearly every biblical teaching, and loves nothing more than molesting little boys, enslaving indigenous peoples, and filling the pockets of the priests while the Vatican is plated on gold. Ever since Constantine, any biblical scholar, true Jew, or biblical Christian would recognize it as the 'Synagogue of Satan', to borrow the term from Jesus.

Last edited by a moderator:
To recap:

First JB says Christians are evil and should be locked up, since according to Bible they advocate slavery, rape and stoning disobedient children to death.

I point out that I know many Christians and they don't advocate any such thing.

He then says that if you don't advocate slavery, rape and stoning children to death, then you're not adhering to Biblical scripture and therefore you're not a true Christian, you're a neo-Christian.

Well, nobody advocates those things...

therefore,

There are no true Christians in the world according to JB.

Sooooooooo, who the fuck is he so pissed off at? :eusa_think:

Edit: JB has since been hiding like a pussy because he knows his whole argument has been shot to shit.

Last edited:
This is what happens when people follow the God of Abraham, Moses, Jacob, and David.

twin%20towers%20slide.jpg

The only way to claim this god and not be considered a monster in a modern, civilized nation, is to disobey the laws of God

Forum List

Back