Phoenix Suns Leading the West

okfine

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2019
Gold Coast
Yep, the SUNS. I knew they would be the best NBA team this season. What's funny is SAC is going to move in front of the lowly Lakers. King James is out for the remainder of the season. Too bad for him.

Who are you taking in the East? I think the Bucks will be the east champs.

Well, it's your lucky day.
I guess, Isn't Paul on the Suns? That would be the only player I would know on the team. I used to watch tons of NBA basketball for decades but I lost the love of game when the players did.

I guess, Isn't Paul on the Suns? That would be the only player I would know on the team. I used to watch tons of NBA basketball for decades but I lost the love of game when the players did.
Yep, Paul is on the team. The other guard Devin Booker scores twice as many points as Paul. Many of the older players in the NBA are prima donnas (bitches)

The NBA has devolved in the same way as the NHL. The regular season is generally meaningless for all but the few teams that are on the bubble for making the playoffs. Top players simply take days off because they are feeling weary.

Most importantly, regular season records are NO INDICATION of which teams are best.

I like the NY Nets. I wouldn't bet against a team with KD, Kyrie Irving, and Steve Nash. But I'm ignorant about the details of other teams.

Yep, the SUNS. I knew they would be the best NBA team this season. What's funny is SAC is going to move in front of the lowly Lakers. King James is out for the remainder of the season. Too bad for him.

Miami looks good. I have seen zero of their games this year. It’s why I love the playoffs. It won’t be easy for the bucks to beat them in a seven game series.

I know the nets lost but I can see them coming back and winning their series against Boston. They could also win the east but I don’t think so. Kyrie is showing his bad attitude. Karma.

There are a lot of good young teams and players this year.

I don’t think philly will win the east but they could.

I feel like Chris Paul is destined to be one of the greatest players to never win it all.

Ive only seen Miami play one game but I could see them beating the suns in the finals.

It feels like the east is better than the west Finally

So sorry booker has a hamstring injury. Like I said something will happen that makes Chris Paul not win a championship. Booker went out and Paul should have taken over but he’s too old. Suns are already in trouble against the pelicans

So sorry booker has a hamstring injury. Like I said something will happen that makes Chris Paul not win a championship. Booker went out and Paul should have taken over but he’s too old. Suns are already in trouble against the pelicans
If they do get by the Pelicans, I doubt they get any further. The rest of the west has a lot of talent.

If they do get by the Pelicans, I doubt they get any further. The rest of the west has a lot of talent.
They could beat the winner of the Jazz/Dallas contest right?

And they can beat the Warriors. No one in the West looks great.

It's going to be Miami, Milwaukee, Boston or Nets this year I believe. I really hope Yianni repeats. But I wouldn't hate it if Miami or Boston won it all. Just not the Nets or Warriors. Kyrie can't win another one. Neither can Durant. I used to root for Durant but no more. And I just think Chris Paul is going to retire without a ring. They were talking about him this morning. Charles said he remembers when he was getting older he could still have a great game, but having 3 great games in a row was too tough. So Chris Paul couldn't turn it on last night and take over to make sure his team won.

I love the playoffs this year I'm seeing guys play I don't know much about. Now next year I'll know who all these guys are. Like Trae Young. I didn't know about him last year until he made that great playoff run. Now this year Miami is better than the Hawks. Seems like the Hawks took a step backward.

They could beat the winner of the Jazz/Dallas contest right?

And they can beat the Warriors. No one in the West looks great.

It's going to be Miami, Milwaukee, Boston or Nets this year I believe. I really hope Yianni repeats. But I wouldn't hate it if Miami or Boston won it all. Just not the Nets or Warriors. Kyrie can't win another one. Neither can Durant. I used to root for Durant but no more. And I just think Chris Paul is going to retire without a ring. They were talking about him this morning. Charles said he remembers when he was getting older he could still have a great game, but having 3 great games in a row was too tough. So Chris Paul couldn't turn it on last night and take over to make sure his team won.

I love the playoffs this year I'm seeing guys play I don't know much about. Now next year I'll know who all these guys are. Like Trae Young. I didn't know about him last year until he made that great playoff run. Now this year Miami is better than the Hawks. Seems like the Hawks took a step backward.
I watched Drexler play a pick up game when he was in his early 40's and he said he could still shot and run and play hard, the issue is the recovery time, it takes days to get his energy back.

Warriors, Grizzlies, Celts or Bucks, not seeing anyone else winning.

I watched Drexler play a pick up game when he was in his early 40's and he said he could still shot and run and play hard, the issue is the recovery time, it takes days to get his energy back.

I haven't watched Miami all year but from what I'm seeing, that's a well rounded DEEP team.

What's wrong with Miami?

You can't see Durant, Irving, Curry, Simmons, Drummond & Blake Griffin can win it all? I hope they don't but I still fear that team until they are out. Boston got lucky at the end of the game and acted like they won a NBA championship. They were supposed to win. They were at home. What if the Nets knock Boston out? Will you believe then?

Grizzlies are tied 1 and 1 with the Timberwolves. Shouldn't the team that wins it all be up 2 games to 1 in the first round?

How can I say that when Yianni usually loses game 1. It was a nice surprise this series they won the first game.

What the hell happened to the West? They used to be way better than the East. Today all the fun is going on in the east.

Suns tied it up 1 to 1. They should beat the Pelican's right?

I'm not worried about the Bucks. Not this round. But will they repeat?

Will Boston win in Jersey? I hope they knock Durant out. If they do, how good are they really?

Maybe the 76rs are all that?

Will Dallas be great when they get Luka back? How great is this team?

Are the Warriors going to get their shit together in time? Do they have enough?

Are the Heat the best team in the NBA?

I love it because there is no clear best team this year. Miami and the Suns have the best records but would anyone put money on either of them to win it all? So no one knows. Last year we thought it would be the Lakers or Golden State but we got the Bucks. That was a great year. This year, as long as it's not the Nets, I'll be happy.

I think about the guys on the bench other than the super stars who are going to win a championship this year for the first time. It's life changing. You become a celebrity in that state for the rest of your life. If you don't win a championship people hardly remember your name when you tell them you played with the Pistons or Tigers or Redwings or Lions. I only remember the champions.

How do you feel they are struggling against the Pelicans?

Now my favorites for winning it all are

1. Bucs
2. Warriors
3. Celtics
4. Heat
5. 76rs

I don't think any of the other teams can do it.

I love seeing the Nets struggle.

I'm hoping Harden falls apart

I really don't want to see the Warriors win another championship

Everyone is acting like it's a big deal Boston is beating the Nets but they're the number 1 or 2 team right? So Boston can't beat the Bucs. Can they? Or the Heat?

God I hope Yianni repeats. He deserves it. Great attitude. He should be the face of the NBA.

Forum List

Back