Phoniest coup ever???

I don't know much about Turkey, but it sounds as if the military, representing the democratic/secular voice of the people, is going down for the last time.

Erdogan is an Islamist Dictator. Like our own current President, he's transforming Turkey into something very dark and dangerous. That's why i continue to say that we need to seriously reconsider our close relationship with both Saudi Arabia and Turkey. They funded & armed ISIS in Syria. And Saudi Arabia was heavily involved with the 9/11 attack. They're evil nations.

Western peoples are going to KICK our establishment politicians to the curb for endorsing this fucker.

I bet Obabble is busy taking notes.

There is an interesting tell in an article by Obama Shill AP today:

A stunning 79 percent of Americans now believe the country is heading in the wrong direction, a 15-point spike in the past year, according to an Associated Press-GfK poll. Voters are strikingly unhappy with the candidates who will be on the ballot this fall, with only 22 percent saying they would be proud to see Trump win and 27 percent to see Clinton.

Kristie Boltz, a registered Republican from Black Lake, Ohio, said a choice between Clinton and Trump is so unappealing that she would rather Obama stay in office for a third term.

"And I didn't even vote for Obama. How crazy is that?" said Boltz, a 39-year-old who works in marketing....

Eight years after hope and change, voters are angry, anxious

Erdogan is an Islamist Dictator. Like our own current President, he's transforming Turkey into something very dark and dangerous. That's why i continue to say that we need to seriously reconsider our close relationship with both Saudi Arabia and Turkey. They funded & armed ISIS in Syria. And Saudi Arabia was heavily involved with the 9/11 attack. They're evil nations.
We had to stop our drone strikes against ISIS yesterday due to the lockdown over Turkish airspace. It would behoove us to remain Turkey's friend until we're ready to operate from somewhere else, it seems. So sad for Turkey, though.

Is that the latest word from Alex Jones?
I don't know who the fuck Alex Jones is. Thank you for putting your total ignorance and stupidity on display regarding a putsch.
See below moron:
This coup is not over yet. Just round one. Still smell Putin's hand.

"Still smell Putin's hand."

Is this a fetish then, you smelling peoples' hands? You pervy MoFo :smoke:
No. Putin's working behind scences. Not over yet.
It was over before it started.
Let's see why:
A military putsch doesn't die overnight. When one is started, the first order of business is to take the eyes and ears out of the whole country, meaning to take all radio and tv stations under control, effectively shut down all other means of communications such as, phone- and telex lines including cell phone centers, internet and scrambling all short, long wave radio signals. Apparently it never happened. In the middle of the coup the president lands on a major airport without fearing of being shot down. Now the military is not stupid to ignore those strategical steps in order to be successful. Many of he officer corps were trained in the U.S.
So the question is to ask: was the whole thing a false flag operation? Was it Erdogan's secret service setting it up in order to "legitimately" decimate the Turkish military general staff removing the obstacles to ensure no opposition to more wide spread Islamisation?

We had to stop our drone strikes against ISIS yesterday due to the lockdown over Turkish airspace. It would behoove us to remain Turkey's friend until we're ready to operate from somewhere else, it seems. So sad for Turkey, though.

Well, Erdogan is busy slaughtering his People. When he's done, he'll likely allow operations to continue. But as usual, for a hefty price. We pay through the nose to use that base over there. But we really do need to reconsider close relationships with evil nations like Saudi Arabia and Turkey.

I don't know who the fuck Alex Jones is.
Suuuure you don't.
4i6Ckte.gif

You've probably never heard of Rush Limbaugh, either.

Once again we see the value of "God" in the Muslim religion. Sacrifice thousands for political gain. GFY.
:confused-84: are you OK there? Why would I GF myself? It was a false flag operation orchestrated by Erdogan, it is my opinion.

Well, Erdogan is busy slaughtering his People. When he's done, he'll likely allow operations to continue. But as usual, for a hefty price. We pay through the nose to use that base over there. But we really do need to reconsider close relationships with evil nations like Saudi Arabia and Turkey.
What choice do we have over there? Turkey was one of the most progressive and secular nations in the Middle East, until recently. They wanted Assad out, so they looked the other way while ISIS went about its business, yes. We aren't crazy about how China or even Mexico does business, either, but we aren't hesitating to be "friends" with them. Why the moral judgment clause on Middle Eastern countries?

What choice do we have over there? Turkey was one of the most progressive and secular nations in the Middle East, until recently. They wanted Assad out, so they looked the other way while ISIS went about its business, yes. We aren't crazy about how China or even Mexico does business, either, but we aren't hesitating to be "friends" with them. Why the moral judgment clause on Middle Eastern countries?

We have to stop selling our souls. Erdogan is leading Turkey down a very dark path. And we've provided him with the tools to do it. Shame on us.

Forum List

Back