Phony Scandals?

Issues of the type referenced in the OP

• are real scandals.

Votes: 62 80.5%
  • are phony scandals.

Votes: 12 15.6%
  • are not easily judged. I'll explain in my post.

Votes: 3 3.9%

• Total voters
The results of the poll for this thread seems to tell a story of the ratio of Conservatives to Liberals on the US Message Board:

26 say the Republican scandals are 'not phony'

6 say the scandals are 'phony'

Ever wonder who is doing all the whining to the Moderators about 'trolls'?

....Or why the filthy language and ad hominems by some is tolerated?

:lol:

Who uses filthy language, fuckwad?

Really? Then why aren't they forthcoming with the requested materials so that can be determined?

What material is that?

Rush Limbaugh said the White House is holding back 'materials' ... how would a ditto head know what they are.

Ah, you don't believe Rush?

For shame ....

I've listened to about 30 minutes total of Rush in my life. Not my cup of tea. Believe it or not, some of us are not political hacks and sheeple like you.

Really? Then why aren't they forthcoming with the requested materials so that can be determined?

What material is that?

You might want to come back when you pull your head out of your partisan ass.

I'm fine here...that you can't pin point the "requested materials" or at least haven't to this point is telling...you are probably looking for it in your ass.

The results of the poll for this thread seems to tell a story of the ratio of Conservatives to Liberals on the US Message Board:

I take the results as 26 who are interested in arriving at the truth and 6 who have their head up their asses. I'm pretty sure I know which group you voted in by the smell of your posts.

No time or inclination to watch a bunch of videos...what material is the white house holding back?

Here is part of the transcript from the Sep 16, 2012 interview with the President of Libya conducted by Bob Shieffer.....

The same day that the scrunt, Susan Rice went on five Sunday Morning talk show to lie about what really happened over there.

"Face the Nation" transcripts, September 16, 2012: Libyan Pres. Magariaf, Amb. Rice and Sen. McCain - CBS News

BOB SCHIEFFER: Was this a long-planned attack, as far as you know? Or what-- what do you know about that?

MOHAMED YOUSEF EL-MAGARIAF: The way these perpetrators acted and moved, I think we-- and they're choosing the specific date for this so-called demonstration, I think we have no-- this leaves us with no doubt that this has preplanned, determined-- predetermined.

You gotta be special kind obama knob slurper to not understand that this was a cover-up.

And that the cover up started the very minute the White House got news of the attack on the Consulate in Benghazi.

Nixon faced impeachment for far less than this.

repeating troll is splattercast repeating in multiple threads

What material is that?

I'm fine here...that you can't pin point the "requested materials" or at least haven't to this point is telling...you are probably looking for it in your ass.

It is inconceivable that a titan of political thought like yourself is so far out of the loop. I'm guessing you've been in a coma or something.

New subpoena issued for State Department documents in House probe of Benghazi attacks | Na...

New subpoena issued for State Department documents in House probe of Benghazi attacks

Posted Wednesday, Jul. 17, 2013

The Republican lawmaker leading a congressional probe into the 2012 terrorist attacks on U.S. compounds in Benghazi, Libya, on Tuesday subpoenaed documents from 10 current and former State Department officials related to the preparation of discredited talking points on the genesis of the assault.
Rep. Darrell Issa, R-Calif., the chairman of the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee, gave Secretary of State John Kerry until June 7 to comply with “a legal requirement” to produce the “documents and communications.”
In a letter to Kerry, Issa wrote that he issued the subpoena because of the State Department’s “continuing refusal” to respond to “multiple requests” for the documents from Issa and other House of Representatives panels investigating the Obama administration’s response to the Benghazi attacks.
“The State Department has not lived up to the administration’s broad and unambiguous promises of cooperation with Congress,” Issa said in his letter to Kerry.
In response to the subpoena, State Department spokesman Patrick Ventrell said in an email that the department “remains committed to working cooperatively with Congress” but that it will have to “take stock of any new or outstanding requests for information” before determining “the appropriate next steps.”.........

..........The administration released 100 pages of documents on May 15 showing that the talking points on the protest were composed by the CIA and survived multiple revisions as the White House, the State Department and other agencies weighed in. But they also showed that the final version, edited by Deputy CIA Director Mike Morell, met State Department objections by eliminating references to growing threats from al Qaida-linked extremists in Libya, and a CIA notification to the U.S. Embassy in Cairo warning of a call for demonstrations over the video.
In his letter, Issa said that the State Department responded to the requests for the documents he subpoenaed on Tuesday by sending to his committee the same 100 pages released by the White House.
“The documents the White House released . . . did not answer outstanding questions about who at the State Department, other than spokesperson Victoria Nuland, expressed reservations about certain aspects of the talking points,” Issa wrote.........

If the White House gave Issa 1,000 pages, he'd want more.

He's found nothing and never will.

Now his job is in danger if he doesn't propagate this phony scandal.

:(

Is that true folks? Have people lost interest?

I noted this morning that President Obama's approval rating has fallen below 50% for some days now--long enough for it to be a valid observation and not just statistical noise--and his disapproval rating is creeping above his approval rating.

And at least some pundits are attributing that to the scandals that just keep coming. Doesn't look like everybody has lost interest.

Pesident Obama has to say something, since he backed away from his statement of "transparency" to be found in his administration, in exchange for "executive privilege" or even promote those in the center of an investigation [Sarah Hall Ingram] in an attempt to avoid further inquiry into the matter. Making a blanket statement of "phony scandals" without going into specifics, is the only latest attempt to deter further investigations that may place this administration in an unfavorable light.

I absolutely, positively, one hundred percent guarantee you the very next scandal which breaks will be immediately spiced up with manufactured bullshit, and the rubes will AGAIN blindly copy and paste the lies and innuendo without spending even half a second to critically think just how stupid and unlikely those lies are.

Obama's opposition is killing itself with a pathological desire to believe EVERY negative claim that concerns Obama.

Instead of simply claiming that such scandals have been "spiced up" with lies, how about you lay out specifically what information related to each of the cited scandals is true, and which details are manufactured. I am interested in the clarification. Thanks.

Perhaps if they provided what was asked, he could......but then they don't want to get caught.....which is why it's a cover up. Are you new to this?

Stalking is a crime ....

:)

Stalking is a crime ....

Lucky for you, stoopidity isn't.

Perhaps if they provided what was asked, he could......but then they don't want to get caught.....which is why it's a cover up. Are you new to this?

Have you volunteered your knowledgeable services to Darrell Issa?

He needs help keeping his phony scandals alive!

It is inconceivable that a titan of political thought like yourself is so far out of the loop. I'm guessing you've been in a coma or something.

New subpoena issued for State Department documents in House probe of Benghazi attacks | Na...

New subpoena issued for State Department documents in House probe of Benghazi attacks

Posted Wednesday, Jul. 17, 2013

The Republican lawmaker leading a congressional probe into the 2012 terrorist attacks on U.S. compounds in Benghazi, Libya, on Tuesday subpoenaed documents from 10 current and former State Department officials related to the preparation of discredited talking points on the genesis of the assault.
Rep. Darrell Issa, R-Calif., the chairman of the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee, gave Secretary of State John Kerry until June 7 to comply with “a legal requirement” to produce the “documents and communications.”
In a letter to Kerry, Issa wrote that he issued the subpoena because of the State Department’s “continuing refusal” to respond to “multiple requests” for the documents from Issa and other House of Representatives panels investigating the Obama administration’s response to the Benghazi attacks.
“The State Department has not lived up to the administration’s broad and unambiguous promises of cooperation with Congress,” Issa said in his letter to Kerry.
In response to the subpoena, State Department spokesman Patrick Ventrell said in an email that the department “remains committed to working cooperatively with Congress” but that it will have to “take stock of any new or outstanding requests for information” before determining “the appropriate next steps.”.........

..........The administration released 100 pages of documents on May 15 showing that the talking points on the protest were composed by the CIA and survived multiple revisions as the White House, the State Department and other agencies weighed in. But they also showed that the final version, edited by Deputy CIA Director Mike Morell, met State Department objections by eliminating references to growing threats from al Qaida-linked extremists in Libya, and a CIA notification to the U.S. Embassy in Cairo warning of a call for demonstrations over the video.
In his letter, Issa said that the State Department responded to the requests for the documents he subpoenaed on Tuesday by sending to his committee the same 100 pages released by the White House.
“The documents the White House released . . . did not answer outstanding questions about who at the State Department, other than spokesperson Victoria Nuland, expressed reservations about certain aspects of the talking points,” Issa wrote.........

So the documents released were not the documents requested?

No time or inclination to watch a bunch of videos...what material is the white house holding back?

Here is part of the transcript from the Sep 16, 2012 interview with the President of Libya conducted by Bob Shieffer.....

The same day that the scrunt, Susan Rice went on five Sunday Morning talk show to lie about what really happened over there.

"Face the Nation" transcripts, September 16, 2012: Libyan Pres. Magariaf, Amb. Rice and Sen. McCain - CBS News

BOB SCHIEFFER: Was this a long-planned attack, as far as you know? Or what-- what do you know about that?

MOHAMED YOUSEF EL-MAGARIAF: The way these perpetrators acted and moved, I think we-- and they're choosing the specific date for this so-called demonstration, I think we have no-- this leaves us with no doubt that this has preplanned, determined-- predetermined.

You gotta be special kind obama knob slurper to not understand that this was a cover-up.

And that the cover up started the very minute the White House got news of the attack on the Consulate in Benghazi.

Nixon faced impeachment for far less than this.

The motivations of the protestors (sp?) are scandalous?

You guys need to grow a pair.

Forum List

Back