Photo of Obama Shooting a Gun: Right Wing demands Obama shoot somebody in face

Obama, just like Bush...duly noted.

Except one was driving as the US economy went into the ditch, and the other has pulled us out of that ditch.

We now fight and argue over how to, if to, and how much others should sacrifice, in order to repair things. How stupid is that?

Tell that to the 7.9% who can't find jobs.

Wait a minute. I've not even bothered looking till now.

No one ever shoots skeet dead on. Ever. They pull and you aim at the sky. What the hell is he doing?
:eusa_eh:

Attachments

• $constitution-target.jpg
    $constitution-target.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 57
Except one was driving as the US economy went into the ditch, and the other has pulled us out of that ditch.

We now fight and argue over how to, if to, and how much others should sacrifice, in order to repair things. How stupid is that?

Obama got us out of the ditch :lol: that's a good one....

Say it again...this time with feeling....:lol:

clue: read the headlines from 2007/2008 .. and then don't bother getting back to us. The real world has better things to do than patronize your deluded fantasies

I think it would be more realistic to tie the economy to who controls Congress. We were doing pretty damned well until Nancy and Harry got their gavels. Any improvement under obama has been since the GOP took back the House.

Obama, just like Bush...duly noted.

Tell that to the 7.9% who can't find jobs.
if only 2 out of 25 people were unemployed or under employed i would believe that the rate is 7.9 ,but we all know more than 2 out of 25 are hurting in this economy.

That is how Dante sees it.

Not once since 2008 has obama ever mentioned shooting a firearm. As a matter of fact no one can find any record of obama talking about himself shooting a firearm at any point during his political career

No one ever shoots skeet dead on. Ever. They pull and you aim at the sky. What the hell is he doing?

Trying to prove he's a complete moron or thinks we are all just that damn dumb.

Bodacious again. Pull. Pull. Aim in front. I know skeet. Mine's more a falcon today flushing out a couple of road chickens in front of the car. .I live real. This is all such bullshit. But his fan base will believe it I guess.

Obama got us out of the ditch :lol: that's a good one....

Say it again...this time with feeling....:lol:

clue: read the headlines from 2007/2008 .. and then don't bother getting back to us. The real world has better things to do than patronize your deluded fantasies

care to explain why the economy has shrank in 2012 and we haven't replaced the jobs lost?

Choreographed photo..."Just pull the trigger mr president...it's a close in shot, no one will see you weren't aiming...we just have to get the smoke coming out of the barrel so no one can say you were just holding the gun and pretending...what?...no...of course not Mr President...there is no way they could know you are pulling the trigger and pretending...yes Mr President, it might hurt a little...but it will be sooooo worth it...."

The closest Obama ever got to shooting a gun before his agenda began was when he shot smack and shotgunned weed in the back of the Choomwagon.

That is how Dante sees it.

Not once since 2008 has obama ever mentioned shooting a firearm. As a matter of fact no one can find any record of obama talking about himself shooting a firearm at any point during his political career

I really hope that rep from Tennessee presses on for a contest. I want to see her push it. Hell's bells, I'll take him on.

Choreographed photo..."Just pull the trigger mr president...it's a close in shot, no one will see you weren't aiming...we just have to get the smoke coming out of the barrel so no one can say you were just holding the gun and pretending...what?...no...of course not Mr President...there is no way they could know you are pulling the trigger and pretending...yes Mr President, it might hurt a little...but it will be sooooo worth it...."

Mr President, skeet are varmits.

Never forget that Mr. President. :lmao:

obama's new code name will be skeet:lmao:

obama's new code name will be skeet:lmao:

That would be an improvement over what they call him now, Michelle's bitch.

03skeet_image2-articleLarge.jpg

Why is there smoke coming out of the top or is it the side? of the gun? Here's a pic of Olympian Vincent Hancock just after shooting. Hmmm, only smoke coming from the barrel. Barry just has a special way with guns I guess. Or maybe he has a special presidential gun for special presidents.

size0.jpg

And apparently Ba-rock found himself some elite skeet cause the way he's pointing that gun it sure looks like his skeet walk on two skeet feet.

03skeet_image2-articleLarge.jpg

Why is there smoke coming out of the top or is it the side? of the gun? Here's a pic of Olympian Vincent Hancock just after shooting. Hmmm, only smoke coming from the barrel. Barry just has a special way with guns I guess. Or maybe he has a special presidential gun for special presidents.

size0.jpg

And apparently Ba-rock found himself some elite skeet cause the way he's pointing that gun it sure looks like his skeet walk on two skeet feet.
Skeet do fall back to earth after coming out of a pit in the ground. The puff of smoke is from a muzzle brake. It vents some of the force out the top so the gun barrel doesn't rise with the recoil. It reduces perceived recoil a bit, but not a whole lot. I would love to see the original of that photo. That is some shotgun. Likely a high dollar weapon.

imagesizer

I don't always shoot skeet...but when I do I strive diligently to make it appear as awkward as humanly possible.​

And I always make sure I only use half of the recoil pad so it hurts more.

The Skeet Birthers are out in full force!

Sarah_Palin_shooting_skeet.jpg

I found a pic of him skeet shooting @ Camp David!

Camp David Weekend

oopsie...matching outfits.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=H9m3GyDh6M8]shankapotomus President Barack Obama Golfer Golfing Golf Swing Hawaii e-trade baby ShankaPOTUS - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back