Photo of Obama Shooting a Gun: Right Wing demands Obama shoot somebody in face

Oh the political theater of this administration. LOL WHAT A JOKE

Bush_codpiece_debbc.jpg
mission_accomplished.jpg
Lots of cons swore that Junior piloted the plane that delivered him onto that carrier that waa a few hundred yards off the coast.

imagesizer

I don't always shoot skeet...but when I do I strive diligently to make it appear as awkward as humanly possible.​

And I always make sure I only use half of the recoil pad so it hurts more.

Wait a minute. I've not even bothered looking till now.

No one ever shoots skeet dead on. Ever. They pull and you aim at the sky. What the hell is he doing?
The Skeet Birthers are out in full force!

Sarah_Palin_shooting_skeet.jpg

She hasn't pulled. You don't even have a clue what you are posting do you?

I found a pic of him skeet shooting @ Camp David!

Camp David Weekend

Camp David Activities

The Presidential Retreat offers tennis, bowling, horseshoes, basketball, swimming, archery, skeet shooting, and hiking. There is also a one-hole golf course just outside the President's cabin and a driving range on the other side of the camp. Bikes and golf carts are readily available and are a convenient way to get around. Read more details about all of the activities available at Camp David.

Well it must be true since they have it updated on the white house site, yep it must be true.:eusa_whistle:

And I always make sure I only use half of the recoil pad so it hurts more.

Wait a minute. I've not even bothered looking till now.

No one ever shoots skeet dead on. Ever. They pull and you aim at the sky. What the hell is he doing?
The Skeet Birthers are out in full force!

Sarah_Palin_shooting_skeet.jpg

She hasn't pulled. You don't even have a clue what you are posting do you?
Sure, and she's using the whole recoil pad too! Admit it, you're a hypocrite!

Lots of cons swore that Junior piloted the plane that delivered him onto that carrier that waa a few hundred yards off the coast.

Link?

No "con" ever claimed that, moron.
So you are saying that Bush was lying yet again when he said he flew the jet.
Thank you.

Commander in Chief lands on USS Lincoln - CNN
"Yes, I flew it. Yeah, of course, I liked it,"
George W Bush

Photo of Obama Shooting a Gun: Right Wing demands Obama shoot somebody in face

Just another libtard, gun grabbing whore liar spewing bullshit for the idiots to swallow.

Dante, you are a sack of old, dry dog shit.

I think that this is the funniest thread title I have seen in some time!

I am personally glad that Obama is shooting those pesky skeets. In fact, I am of the firm belief that the only good skeet is a dead skeet!

He had to hurry up and get some photo-ops after his stupid claim...only took a week to make some pictures. Obama is a puke.

He had to hurry up and get some photo-ops after his stupid claim...only took a week to make some pictures. Obama is a puke.

I don't think anyone believes that obama shoots a gun, not even his biggest supporters believe that. They won't admit it because of the shame factor but inside they know obama is a liar.

I don't think anyone believes that obama shoots a gun, not even his biggest supporters believe that. They won't admit it because of the shame factor but inside they know obama is a liar.
And the Skeet-Birthers keep the Skeet-Gate conspiracy Tea a-brewing. :cuckoo:

OK show one link that obama has mentioned shooting skeet? I'll even allow you to go back to when he was a state senator.
After all obama is an arrogant asshole and likes to talk about things he has done.
We know he golfs
He has mention that he bowls like hes preparing for the special Olympics.
He rides a Bicycle
One link all the way back too 1994 I think when obama became a senator.
The ball is in your court

I want to get to the bottom of this! Just when were these skeets shot, and when did he know about it! Also, just where was he at the time that these skeets were alegedly shot? Were these skeets in the act of committing a felony when they were shot?

OK show one link that obama has mentioned shooting skeet? I'll even allow you to go back to when he was a state senator.
After all obama is an arrogant asshole and likes to talk about things he has done.
We know he golfs
He rides a Bicycle
I think you've got something there! You need to petition Issa to have a congressional investigation into this, it sounds like an impeachable offense. :asshole:

We know he golfs
He rides a Bicycle
I think you've got something there! You need to petition Issa to have a congressional investigation into this, it sounds like an impeachable offense. :asshole:

No excuses asshole stop producing that link :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back