Photo shows American flags crumpled up on Hillary HQ floor

Hillary Clinton supporters think it's OK to drop American flags on the floor.

I'm not really sure what to say about this.

Is this normal post-rally?

No, it's not normal.

It used to be against the law to let the American flag touch the ground.

That law was declared un-Constitutional, but most Americans still follow it.

Thanks. Well with Hillary and Obama, it seems anything is okay.

Do you folks live in a perpetual state of panties in a wad mode?

The British don't have the same reverance for their flag as we do.

Hillary Clinton supporters think it's OK to drop American flags on the floor.

I'm not really sure what to say about this.

I know what to say, it is typical Right-wing made up BULLSHIT!

Actually photo was taken and posted by Washington Post, which is not a "right-wing" newspaper.
The WaPo does NOT say that the flag was on the FLOOR, which is why you linked to a Right-wing liar site rather than to the WaPo.

If you look at the image you can tell they're not on the floor - foreground and background don't line up right - they're on some sort of table.

If you look at the image you can tell they're not on the floor - foreground and background don't line up right - they're on some sort of table.
Exactly, there is another picture of Hillary standing in front of the stands after the flags were hung on the wall, and the table was about waist high on her and covered with bunting, I'll have to look for it.

Flags, when not in use, must be folded in a triangle, not thrown in a heap as the flags in this photograph clearly are.

And the picture came from Washington Post, which is a leftist newspaper. The only thing the conservative site did was to tell what's in the picture.

If you are going to say it's a lie then you've decided you will not believe anything you see or hear if it hurts your candidate.

And it's well known that Hillary disrespects the Secret Service and the military.

Hillary-Clinton1.png

I see a flag on a table, possibly getting ready to get hung, in front of a set of bleachers. If you look at the shadow on the bottom bleacher, you would see it's the shadow of the flag, and at the angle it is, the flag would have to be on a table.

And................I don't see ANYTHING that says this is at a Hillary rally in the picture, it could have been taken anywhere.

Ever consider that it had been folded, and was unfolded and put on the table just before it was hung?

A tempest in a teapot, nothing to see here folks.

Forum List

Back