Photographic PROOF of 90 Years of Sea level Rise!

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
Would you just look at that?

My GAWD, how can anyone live with their own conscience?

1602792117840.png

Sorry....but I don't see it. Perhaps you can point me to what exactly you see in these 2 pics that demonstrates that sea levels have risen.
I posted a pretty detailed methodology to derive the natural log for the sea level rise, but apparently subtle attempts at sarcasm are not APPRECIATED BY THE ESTABLISHMENT HERE!

roflmao

Sorry....but I don't see it. Perhaps you can point me to what exactly you see in these 2 pics that demonstrates that sea levels have risen.

Knock, knock. THAT is exactly the point. Sea levels have NOT risen and the proof is in the pictures he provided. HELLO! Al Gore! Fear is what you sell but intelligent people aren't buying.
It was meant as Sarcasm. But I guess I should have labeled it as such for those who couldn't grasp that.

Would you just look at that?

My GAWD, how can anyone live with their own conscience?

View attachment 401967
The distance from the foot of the bridge piers to the water looks exactly the same to me. I think you may be talking about the areas near shore being dredged in the early photo. If you look you can see a barge-mounted crane dredge in the lower right.

The distance from the foot of the bridge piers to the water looks exactly the same to me. I think you may be talking about the areas near shore being dredged in the early photo. If you look you can see a barge-mounted crane dredge in the lower right.

Funny how Boston Harbor is like 400 years old and still above water.

Too subjective due to confirmation bias.

No one wants to believe that their city is sinking, even if it is.

You didn't know cities float? Apparently Islands do too, because they can capsize if to put too many US Marines on one.

That's just awful.....
Guam will Capsize and Tip Over into the ocean Hank Johnson

All will not be lost if this does happen.....because...

It will be "Guam" but not forgotten.

It will be "Guam" but not forgotten.

Guam on, man! - Slow Joe Biden, proud father of Hunter the cocaine addict who knocked up a topless bar dancer, married his deceased brother's widow, and peddled his father's influence to China, Ukraine and possibly Russia. When you're bad, you're bad.

Forum List

Back