'Phrases' we'll hear 81 year old Joe say tonight.............

Don't forget these...........

Super ultra mega maga

The economy has never been better.

Ukraine needs money.

Trump and Republicans are to blame for the border.

And

It's bumm but what izzaa when Jimmy bluh i can't believe it's not butter.

I love me. I even love you stupid greedy assholes who lack empathy. I'm a straight white educated male I don't completely disagree with the dark side. Just 90% of me does. The rich cons are greedy and the poor ones are stupid and racist.
Yeah yeah, then there's your posts to the contrary.

No Trump fired anyone who looked into his crimes. Demanded loyalty. Got pissed when whistle blowers turned him in. The one who started "lock her up".

Trump is a criminal. None of this would be happening if Mitch convicted Trump in the Senate on his way out. Mitch said he wasn't president. But now Trump is asking for presidential immunity. So he was president still. So Mitch needs to convict Trump so he's not qualified to be POTUS.

If he won't, then we'll just beat you in November. No biggy. But don't expect us to stop pointing out Trump's legal woes. Not witch hunts. If they were witch hunts Trump's loyal supporters in the House and Senate would be Screaming it but they aren't. Because they know he's guilty. So do you.

We know it's not a witch hunt

Texan Sidney Powell, Trump co-defendant, pleads guilty in Georgia election interference case​

Under the plea agreement, the lawyer will serve six years’ probation, pay a $6,000 fine plus $2,700 to the secretary of state’s office and testify truthfully at co-defendants’ trials.
Firing people from your own staff isn't the same thing as using your DOJ to target your chief political rival with dozens of bullshit lawsuits, my friend. Biden is clearly more like Putin than Trump will ever be.

I can only say

a. Biden and the Feds are working on it.
b. The free market will decide. If people can't afford to buy food and pay rent, prices will come down
c. Get a better job. After the Great Resignation we find 10 million unfilled job. 9 million now. Point is you can look for a better job that will make up for inflation. People who switch jobs tend to make more. Stay where you are and it's hard to get your current employer to pay more.
d. Start a union. What do you do?

If your New Year’s resolution is finding the job of your dreams, or at least a better job, don’t let the slowdown in the labor market deter you. There are still plenty of job openings, especially if you start looking now, experts say.

Even though job postings kicked off the year down 15% from a year ago, they’re still up more than 20% from the end of 2021 and about 25% higher from February 2020, before the pandemic

“There’s still a healthy amount of job postings out there,” Bunker said. “So, yes, it’s still a good time to find a job.”

And I thought you guys say the President doesn't have that much to do with the economy. But if things are good and Trump's president, that all changes. Got it.
I'm sure Biden will be saying tonight that everything's going just great. Anyone who thinks otherwise must be the victim of Fox News misinformation.

You must be clueless and without a plan, Man. You really need to pick up a history book.
BTW, no one is coming for my guns. No left leaning politician is trying to make possessing a firearm illegal.

Whew..3 posts in and NOT a good start. :auiqs.jpg:
Did you really just make the claim that no left leaning politician is trying to make possessing a firearm illegal? 3 posts in and I've already identified someone who's clueless!

Firing people from your own staff isn't the same thing as using your DOJ to target your chief political rival with dozens of bullshit lawsuits, my friend. Biden is clearly more like Putin than Trump will ever be.
They aren't bullshit lawsuits. That's 1.

2. Trump right now is waiting for the Supreme Court to rule presidents are above the law. According to Trump whatever Biden feels is necessary, is legal to do. And Trump was under investigation because he's a criminal.

Which cases were bullshit?

Trump corporation found guilty of tax evasion and his CFO goes to jail?
Trump sexually assaulted a woman?
Trump over inflated the values of his property?

You think being president makes you above the law? I guess Lock Her Up was just a joke? I guess you don't want to drain the swamp just put Trump in charge of it and remove any checks and balances.

No Trump fired anyone who looked into his crimes. Demanded loyalty. Got pissed when whistle blowers turned him in. The one who started "lock her up".

Trump is a criminal. None of this would be happening if Mitch convicted Trump in the Senate on his way out. Mitch said he wasn't president. But now Trump is asking for presidential immunity. So he was president still. So Mitch needs to convict Trump so he's not qualified to be POTUS.

If he won't, then we'll just beat you in November. No biggy. But don't expect us to stop pointing out Trump's legal woes. Not witch hunts. If they were witch hunts Trump's loyal supporters in the House and Senate would be Screaming it but they aren't. Because they know he's guilty. So do you.

We know it's not a witch hunt

Texan Sidney Powell, Trump co-defendant, pleads guilty in Georgia election interference case​

Under the plea agreement, the lawyer will serve six years’ probation, pay a $6,000 fine plus $2,700 to the secretary of state’s office and testify truthfully at co-defendants’ trials.
Well that's your opinion.

I'm sure Biden will be saying tonight that everything's going just great. Anyone who thinks otherwise must be the victim of Fox News misinformation.
Have you seen your 401K? Oh I forgot you don't have one.

Lucky for us most poor people either vote Democratic or don't vote at all.

P.S. Did you see how well unions did last year? All those employees got a big raise last year. Perhaps Trump's uneducated whites need to organize into unions and not mobs trying to overthrow the government.

A new Fetterman body double will wear a MAGA cap and try to attack Biden. The recent Fetterman Body Double is just not Progressive enough and had to be replaced

The Secret Service will intervene

The stress send Biden into retirement.

Kamala will read the rest of Biden speech

Unable to find a reasonable body double, the democrats must now replace Fetterman with one of the Chinese Illegal border crossers

Well that's your opinion.
No it's a fact. Mitch said Trump was responsible for the insurrection. Unfortunately, he's no longer president so it will have to be a criminal court to charge him for what he did.

So here we are. He's got 4 cases against him. Mitch should have just convicted Trump. Then we'd be whipping Ron DeSantis' ass.

Inflation going down, solid job numbers, decent GDP, student loan forgiveness, all the unions who won big last year, record stock market

The only thing Republicans can complain about is the border. And we had a deal but Trump put a cabosh on that. Isn't that illegal?

I would definitely explain the 4 cases against Trump and what Trump is hoping for. To delay them and pardon himself.
I'll just deal with the one their is only forgiveness for those some of those who took loans and tax payers are footing the bill so screw you. It was a transfer of debt!

They aren't bullshit lawsuits. That's 1.

2. Trump right now is waiting for the Supreme Court to rule presidents are above the law. According to Trump whatever Biden feels is necessary, is legal to do. And Trump was under investigation because he's a criminal.

Which cases were bullshit?

Trump corporation found guilty of tax evasion and his CFO goes to jail?
Trump sexually assaulted a woman?
Trump over inflated the values of his property?

You think being president makes you above the law? I guess Lock Her Up was just a joke? I guess you don't want to drain the swamp just put Trump in charge of it and remove any checks and balances.
When you bring charges against your chief political rival using statutes that haven't been used against anyone else in 70 years or that you had to amend so that you could bring them? When you attempt to take someone off ballots because they took part in an insurrection yet you don't charge them with insurrection? When the Governor of New York comes out in a public statement telling investors in New York not to worry about being charged like Trump because that statute was only invoked for him? When a judge accuses a real estate developer of "fraud" in a deal where the lender was paid in full and on time?

Which cases were bullshit? ALL of them!

I love me. I even love you stupid greedy assholes who lack empathy. I'm a straight white educated male I don't completely disagree with the dark side. Just 90% of me does. The rich cons are greedy and the poor ones are stupid and racist.
I keep forgetting you're not a woman.

I think you have everything completely backwards.

Good people support Trump with all his faults. You simply cannot understand why.

Good and bad support Biden. Mostly because they refuse to admit to the truth.

Have you seen your 401K? Oh I forgot you don't have one.

Lucky for us most poor people either vote Democratic or don't vote at all.

P.S. Did you see how well unions did last year? All those employees got a big raise last year. Perhaps Trump's uneducated whites need to organize into unions and not mobs trying to overthrow the government.
The big raises unions got last year increased prices on everyone else who did not get big raises last year. In other words, the rich got richer and the poor got poorer, wealth inequality increased, social justice got worse, and so did homelessness. The poor need to vote for Republicans.

I love me.

Glad someone does.
I even love you stupid greedy assholes who lack empathy.

Flat out, self serving lie.
I'm a straight white educated male

I'm a straight, white, educated mother, wife, sister, daughter and favorite cousin.
I don't completely disagree with the dark side. Just 90% of me does.

ugh
The rich cons are greedy and the poor ones are stupid and racist.

This is just more of the stupidity and games of the radical left. It's part of what's wrecking our country. You're either too stupid to see this or it's part of your agenda. You can yodel out what you see as accomplishments and great living all you want to, but most here still see you as a babbling buffoon and worse.

No it's a fact. Mitch said Trump was responsible for the insurrection. Unfortunately, he's no longer president so it will have to be a criminal court to charge him for what he did.

So here we are. He's got 4 cases against him. Mitch should have just convicted Trump. Then we'd be whipping Ron DeSantis' ass.
Mitch is resigning in shame.
He lied and he knows it.

Forum List

Back