'Phrases' we'll hear 81 year old Joe say tonight.............

They didn't take guns away from nice, white, Christian, Reich loving and supporting "patriots". They took them away from and made it illegal to own for Jews, gypsies, homosexuals, and other people they considered "deviants".
You know that..right? :)

Your knowledge of Nazi Germany isn't very good

You guys can spin anything. Like Trump comparing himself to Navalny when he's clearly the Putin in our country.

Donald Trump is doubling down on comparing his criminal indictments to the circumstances of Russian dissident Alexei Navaln
So Trump is the guy using the DOJ to try and put his chief political rival in prison? Oh wait...that would be Joe Biden! That makes Biden FAR more like Putin than Trump, Sealy! We've never had a President that stooped to the levels that Biden has with this "lawfare" crap!

Seriously, what do you do for a living and what state/city are you living in? I can only advise you if I know your circumstances. Do you live at home free? How many kids did you have that you now can't afford? Isn't that the advice you used to give black people? Don't have kids you can't afford? How many kids do you have? I can't help diagnose what you are doing wrong unless I know more. How much is community college where you live? Are you stupid? What are you good at? Are you white? Then like you've told blacks for years, you have no excuse in America. Seems like now you whites are making excuses.

NEVER! I'll always be socially liberal. I'll never forget where I came from or how I got there. You inconsiderate cons have no empathy. You believe you built the house you were born in with your own two hands.

And meanwhile, in 9-12 years I will absolutely have over $1 million dollars plus social security checks and medicare. So I'll live off $40K (the interest) plus the $36K I should get from Social Security. $76K coming in a year when I'm retired? Shit I'm a winner bitch. How about you?

If you were smart you'd tell the Republicans to never cut your social security 20%. That's $7K a year out of my $76K. That would put me at $69K a year to live on. You're the one who's blind because I'm sure Republicans are going to fuck you much harder than this because you won't have the $1mill tucked away. Amirite?

Also my brother has homes up north, greece and in Florida. I stay free wherever I go dummy. You're poor so wise the fuck up before we both take a 20% cut. Rockafella.

And you'll still be you, so that sucks.

Seriously, what do you do for a living and what state/city are you living in? I can only advise you if I know your circumstances. Do you live at home free? How many kids did you have that you now can't afford? Isn't that the advice you used to give black people? Don't have kids you can't afford? How many kids do you have? I can't help diagnose what you are doing wrong unless I know more. How much is community college where you live? Are you stupid? What are you good at? Are you white? Then like you've told blacks for years, you have no excuse in America. Seems like now you whites are making excuses.

Suck even harder, fuckface. Take your data mining ass somewhere else.

Popes Pius XI (1922–1939) and Pius XII (1939–1958) led the Catholic Church during the rise and fall of Nazi Germany. Around a third of Germans were Catholic in the 1930s, the Catholic-aligned Centre Party voted for the Enabling Act of 1933, which gave Adolf Hitler additional domestic powers to suppress political opponents as Chancellor of Germany.

Hitler and several other key Nazis had been raised as Catholics but they became hostile to the Church in their adulthood;
Catholicism is a cult and nothing like true Christianity.
Currently Satan rules in Rome and the Pope has shown his true colors by moving slowly to the dark side.

GH_zPo8WMAAY_Vk.jpg

They didn't take guns away from nice, white, Christian, Reich loving and supporting "patriots". They took them away from and made it illegal to own for Jews, gypsies, homosexuals, and other people they considered "deviants".
You know that..right? :)
They didn't allow the inmates at concentration camps to HAVE guns, Jack! The Nazis could have cared less about gun control...they were too busy murdering millions of people!

You on the left pass legislation that leaves ordinary citizens vulnerable to criminals and then you declare that you don't think we should have the right to possess a gun to protect our loved ones!

You know that...right?

I don't think he's go that direct, but will simply blame it in on "Republicans"
No.....he will blame it all on the Republicans.

He will claim they refuse to give him the tools he needs to fix it, and forget to mention the fact that he is personally responsible for removing everything that was working.

So Trump is the guy using the DOJ to try and put his chief political rival in prison? Oh wait...that would be Joe Biden! That makes Biden FAR more like Putin than Trump, Sealy! We've never had a President that stooped to the levels that Biden has with this "lawfare" crap!

No Trump fired anyone who looked into his crimes. Demanded loyalty. Got pissed when whistle blowers turned him in. The one who started "lock her up".

Trump is a criminal. None of this would be happening if Mitch convicted Trump in the Senate on his way out. Mitch said he wasn't president. But now Trump is asking for presidential immunity. So he was president still. So Mitch needs to convict Trump so he's not qualified to be POTUS.

If he won't, then we'll just beat you in November. No biggy. But don't expect us to stop pointing out Trump's legal woes. Not witch hunts. If they were witch hunts Trump's loyal supporters in the House and Senate would be Screaming it but they aren't. Because they know he's guilty. So do you.

We know it's not a witch hunt

Texan Sidney Powell, Trump co-defendant, pleads guilty in Georgia election interference case​

Under the plea agreement, the lawyer will serve six years’ probation, pay a $6,000 fine plus $2,700 to the secretary of state’s office and testify truthfully at co-defendants’ trials.

And you'll still be you, so that sucks.
I love me. I even love you stupid greedy assholes who lack empathy. I'm a straight white educated male I don't completely disagree with the dark side. Just 90% of me does. The rich cons are greedy and the poor ones are stupid and racist.

They didn't allow the inmates at concentration camps to HAVE guns, Jack! The Nazis could have cared less about gun control...they were too busy murdering millions of people!

You on the left pass legislation that leaves ordinary citizens vulnerable to criminals and then you declare that you don't think we should have the right to possess a gun to protect our loved ones!

You know that...right?
You must be clueless and without a plan, Man. You really need to pick up a history book.
BTW, no one is coming for my guns. No left leaning politician is trying to make possessing a firearm illegal.

Whew..3 posts in and NOT a good start. :auiqs.jpg:

I have no intention of watching Joe Potatohead tonight. He is an idiot, an illegitimate President, an embarrassment to the country and the worst President in the history of the US and I have no interest in hearing anything the stupid corrupt sonofabich has to say

You must be clueless and without a plan, Man. You really need to pick up a history book.
BTW, no one is coming for my guns. No left leaning politician is trying to make possessing a firearm illegal.

Whew..3 posts in and NOT a good start. :auiqs.jpg:

Nobody believes you

Forum List

Back