'Phrases' we'll hear 81 year old Joe say tonight.............

Yes......if they get his meds right and he can get thru without shitting himself they'll call it a success.

1709833849477.png

1. 'Jan 6th'
2. 'Rural white rage!'
3. 'Democracy is at stake!'
4. 'Maga Republicans'

Anyone?
If that's what you are betting on, I'll take it. Maybe #3 but he won't beat on it.

A better bet to drink on is every time a just and righteous, Christian Republican Conservative pipes up with a hiss, or a boo, or some other behavior that is less than dignified.
You think Boebert will give anyone a hand tonight? :auiqs.jpg:

Trump is a PROG. A RINO too. Whatever path to power he took. And now he panders to CONS. He has no morals he don't care.
He was that. He may still be. Then the game is over. He promoted America First. No one else running for President with a chance did before him and now some others are on his views.

He was that. He may still be. Then the game is over. He promoted America First. No one else running for President with a chance did before him and now some others are on his views.
I'll give him that. Same with the tea party or libertarians. They were successful in implementing some of their good ideas.

America first. I believe Hitler promoted Germany first.

And for the record, unions promoted America first but somehow Republicans got Clinton to sign NAFTA. And then Bush took out the worker and environmental protections and I believe 750,000 good paying manufacturing jobs went bye bye.

Inflation going down, solid job numbers, decent GDP, student loan forgiveness, all the unions who won big last year, record stock market

The only thing Republicans can complain about is the border. And we had a deal but Trump put a cabosh on that. Isn't that illegal?

I would definitely explain the 4 cases against Trump and what Trump is hoping for. To delay them and pardon himself.
Inflation should never have gone skyhigh, period. Presidents do not hire workers in our economy. Biden wants you to think he forgave student loans yet the true numbers show he forgave very few. Which on his part was not legal. Dictators can do what he did and he operates like a dictator. Yes Biden flew over 300,000 illegals to cities around America. That was not lawful.

Forum List

Back