'Phrases' we'll hear 81 year old Joe say tonight.............

You guys can spin anything. Like Trump comparing himself to Navalny when he's clearly the Putin in our country.

Donald Trump is doubling down on comparing his criminal indictments to the circumstances of Russian dissident Alexei Navaln

Trump... always Trump. Such an infliction

I's credit card debt at record levels? That's the point. Why is it? You and I both know so stop
Rent is really high. Ask your landlord. Food companies are gouging us.

Inflation isn't that bad for all of us. For example it's killing you but when interest rates go up, I get better interest rates on my 6 month cd's or 3, 5 year cd's. I don't have a mortgage anymore do you? You poor thing.

Inflation hit poor people the hardest. Poor you.

I bet if I listened to Trump's state of the unions there's be campaign speech material in his speeches. Would you agree Trump probably broke this rule? Crossed this line?

Maybe some, like how you commiecrats obstructed the things he wanted to do for the country and the things he wanted to do going forward. But aren't presidential priorities suppose to be in the SOU. The things you listed wouldn't qualify.

Inflation going down, solid job numbers, decent GDP, student loan forgiveness, all the unions who won big last year, record stock market

The only thing Republicans can complain about is the border. And we had a deal but Trump put a cabosh on that. Isn't that illegal?

I would definitely explain the 4 cases against Trump and what Trump is hoping for. To delay them and pardon himself.
Tell that to all the Americans who are going under.

Popes Pius XI (1922–1939) and Pius XII (1939–1958) led the Catholic Church during the rise and fall of Nazi Germany. Around a third of Germans were Catholic in the 1930s, the Catholic-aligned Centre Party voted for the Enabling Act of 1933, which gave Adolf Hitler additional domestic powers to suppress political opponents as Chancellor of Germany.

Hitler and several other key Nazis had been raised as Catholics but they became hostile to the Church in their adulthood;

You guys can spin anything. Like Trump comparing himself to Navalny when he's clearly the Putin in our country.

Donald Trump is doubling down on comparing his criminal indictments to the circumstances of Russian dissident Alexei Navaln

You are a willfully blind, brain washed dupe.
You are stupid, almost beyond compare.
You should consider leaving your cult.
Really.

Tell that to all the Americans who are going under.

I can only say

a. Biden and the Feds are working on it.
b. The free market will decide. If people can't afford to buy food and pay rent, prices will come down
c. Get a better job. After the Great Resignation we find 10 million unfilled job. 9 million now. Point is you can look for a better job that will make up for inflation. People who switch jobs tend to make more. Stay where you are and it's hard to get your current employer to pay more.
d. Start a union. What do you do?

If your New Year’s resolution is finding the job of your dreams, or at least a better job, don’t let the slowdown in the labor market deter you. There are still plenty of job openings, especially if you start looking now, experts say.

Even though job postings kicked off the year down 15% from a year ago, they’re still up more than 20% from the end of 2021 and about 25% higher from February 2020, before the pandemic

“There’s still a healthy amount of job postings out there,” Bunker said. “So, yes, it’s still a good time to find a job.”

And I thought you guys say the President doesn't have that much to do with the economy. But if things are good and Trump's president, that all changes. Got it.

Rent is really high. Ask your landlord. Food companies are gouging us.

Inflation isn't that bad for all of us. For example it's killing you but when interest rates go up, I get better interest rates on my 6 month cd's or 3, 5 year cd's. I don't have a mortgage anymore do you? You poor thing.

Inflation hit poor people the hardest. Poor you.

You suck

You don't understand that this is even worse?
They didn't take guns away from nice, white, Christian, Reich loving and supporting "patriots". They took them away from and made it illegal to own for Jews, gypsies, homosexuals, and other people they considered "deviants".
You know that..right? :)

You are a willfully blind, brain washed dupe.
You are stupid, almost beyond compare.
You should consider leaving your cult.
Really.
NEVER! I'll always be socially liberal. I'll never forget where I came from or how I got there. You inconsiderate cons have no empathy. You believe you built the house you were born in with your own two hands.

And meanwhile, in 9-12 years I will absolutely have over $1 million dollars plus social security checks and medicare. So I'll live off $40K (the interest) plus the $36K I should get from Social Security. $76K coming in a year when I'm retired? Shit I'm a winner bitch. How about you?

If you were smart you'd tell the Republicans to never cut your social security 20%. That's $7K a year out of my $76K. That would put me at $69K a year to live on. You're the one who's blind because I'm sure Republicans are going to fuck you much harder than this because you won't have the $1mill tucked away. Amirite?

Also my brother has homes up north, greece and in Florida. I stay free wherever I go dummy. You're poor so wise the fuck up before we both take a 20% cut. Rockafella.

Forum List

Back