pick your 2020 Dem nominee! (Biden, Booker, Warner, Hickenlooper, Grayson, De Blasio, Sanders etc)

i just gave you an immensely talented field of candidates...and all you could come up with was Crooked Hillary? PATHETIC!

what about KUCINICH?!

Don't forget Hillary! Lol
upload_2016-12-16_16-37-45.png

i just gave you an immensely talented field of candidates...and all you could come up with was Crooked Hillary? PATHETIC!

what about KUCINICH?!
Clinton has already stated she is open to a 2020 run. Unless that bitch dies democrats may have a problem.

John Hickenlooper--great Governor of Colorado, successful business man, about everyone likes him in Colorado, endorsed by Chamber of commerce and several Republicans . 2 term governor.

"Long live the old rich white guys!!!"

um...Cory Booker? the Senator from New Jersey? the heroic ex-mayor of Newark who used to go on night shifts with police? BLACK PERSON.

John Hickenlooper--great Governor of Colorado, successful business man, about everyone likes him in Colorado, endorsed by Chamber of commerce and several Republicans . 2 term governor.

you forgot the 2 best things about him:

1) former beer magnate
2) best name in politics

"Long live the old rich white guys!!!"

um...Cory Booker? the Senator from New Jersey? the heroic ex-mayor of Newark who used to go on night shifts with police? BLACK PERSON.

Yeah, Democrats have tokens to trot out once in a while to show how "diverse" they are.

"Yeah, Democrats have tokens to trot out once in a while to show how "diverse" they are."

Joaquin Castro, Julian Castro....fuck that's all i got

you mean Pocahontas V Trump? that would be epic fun!...and Trump would easily win!

Forum List

Back