[PICS] Boston Marathon Bombing Suspects? Tons of Pics..

I am an avid watcher of Alex Jones and he does go to the extreme a lot. However, I have been looking at all the pics and videos from every news source out there. Right, Left, Middle, Extreme, etc... Nothing is very conclusive.

The images show the men looking away from the marathon runners, talking on cellphones and running from the scene immediately after the blast.

Other than those whos legs or feet were blown off, who the hell wouldn't run away?

[ame=http://youtu.be/0p6O1kLX094]Reporter asks if Boston Marathon Bombing was False Flag (3 times) - YouTube[/ame]

This reporter asks too many times.

Look at this. The VERY images which CK provided to us here at USMB is the subject of this story:

» Boston Bombing Culprits Identified? Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!

(I still think infowars and all things Alex Jonesy tend to be bullshit; but it's still mildly interesting.)

bostonbomb.jpg

Supposedly these are the two guys (guy circled and the guy in blue to his right our left) they are looking for and the pic that was circulated for "LEO eyes only" yesterday. Guy in black the Backpack is gone..at his feet maybe? Already placed the bomb?

Supposedly these are the two guys they are looking for and the pic that was circulated for "LEO eyes only" yesterday

If true, these two sure look Middle Eastern, and a lot more like bomber losers than those two security police.

Supposedly these are the two guys they are looking for and the pic that was circulated for "LEO eyes only" yesterday

If true, these two sure look Middle Eastern, and a lot more like bomber losers than those two security police.
I'm starting to think there was a suspected threat that somebody knew about but couldn't be confirmed. People may say "then why didn't they evacuate?" to which I would say why evacuate when you cannot identify or confirm that threat.

Look at this. The VERY images which CK provided to us here at USMB is the subject of this story:

» Boston Bombing Culprits Identified? Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!

(I still think infowars and all things Alex Jonesy tend to be bullshit; but it's still mildly interesting.)

bostonbomb.jpg

Supposedly these are the two guys (guy circled and the guy in blue to his right our left) they are looking for and the pic that was circulated for "LEO eyes only" yesterday. Guy in black the Backpack is gone..at his feet maybe? Already placed the bomb?
Well that info is incorrect. Me joking around about if that was me I'd go on FB and tell everyone it wasn't me, well the guy in the Blue Tracksuit did just that.

Here's a great Reddit to peruse. BTW Reddit is banning anyone who post images or links of images to these two guys..

REDDIT

bostonbomb.jpg

Well that info is incorrect. Me joking around about if that was me I'd go on FB and tell everyone it wasn't me, well the guy in the Blue Tracksuit did just that.

Here's a great Reddit to peruse. BTW Reddit is banning anyone who post images or links of images to these two guys..

REDDIT
The authorities were afraid some nutcase would go after two people who may be innocent, which they were declared after being questioned.

The police need to move on to other persons of interest who may be able to supply information that will lead to the capture of those resposibil for this deed.

bostonbomb.jpg

Apparently this was one of the picutres being passed by Law Enforcement.

Federal authorities passed around images of Barhoun, attempting to learn more information about him, sources told ABC News.

Federal law enforcement sources told ABC News they are no longer seeking information about Barhoun or the other man in the photo published in the Post.

Teen: I Am Not the Boston Marathon Bomber - ABC News

So this is my question. Reddit Users can find this kid and figure out who he was, but LE passed his picture to news agencies and other law enforcement agencies for information on him, not being able to figure out who he was? That is a bit scary to me. Internet users can figure this was a 17 year old kid before LE. How many other photos has LE passed out and of whom I wonder?

Poor kid, I can’t imagine how bad he must feel.

they are not these two guys though

Yes, I know they are not the guys. BUT the issue is two-fold IMO. Internet users ( Reddit users) using information from the news figured out these were the photos being passed around and also figured out who these kids were but law enforcement could not. See article I linked to above, ABC news reports that their photos were being passed by LE and LE states they are no longer looking for them now.

Why did LE pass and allow the news to see who they were wanting to speak to, all it did was cause this kid to be targeted IMO. And it showed that Reddit users seem to have better sleuthing skills than LE since they were able to find out who this poor kid was. It just seems to be a bit crazy to me.

Forum List

Back