Pictures of your pets

Christopher Gadsden and Betsy Ross

View attachment 229287

All those puppers and a leather couch!? Brave.

It made it through two puppers already.
The funny thing? Where they lay the most the leather is supple as all get out from their skin oils.
And besides,the couch is 12 years old so it's about time to replace em anyway.

Lucky and brave. lol. We just got a new couch for the third floor and when I hear the gato lurching I rush to make sure it isn’t on the new couch. It’s only a matter of time, though.

View attachment 229287

The funny thing? Where they lay the most the leather is supple as all get out from their skin oils.

Lucky and brave. lol. We just got a new couch for the third floor and when I hear the gato lurching I rush to make sure it isn’t on the new couch. It’s only a matter of time, though.

It ain't like there's been no losses.
A couple pairs of shoes and some gnawed on window sills,not to mention destroying the newly laid sod in the backyard.
I guess you have to expect some damage if ya want a couple of new buddies.

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk
A couple pairs of shoes and some gnawed on window sills,not to mention destroying the newly laid sod in the backyard.

No doubt. I grew up with dogs, but I’ve only ever had cats since moved out after high school. I promised the better half we would get a dog after our present fur ball leaves us; however, I have a lot family antiques in the house, so I am a dash apprehensive. I am excited as I am concerned. I gave my word, though.

View attachment 229287

Gadsden is pretty dang smart compared to Betsy.
He already knows how to use the waterer.
iMounTEK-Ultra-Hygienic-Dog-Pet-Water-Fountain.jpg

And the doorbell when he wants out.
135585_MAIN._AC_SL1500_V1536162754_.jpg

He's gonna be a big sumbitch!!!
He's already 35 lbs at five months!

No doubt. I grew up with dogs, but I’ve only ever had cats since moved out after high school. I promised the better half we would get a dog after our present fur ball leaves us; however, I have a lot family antiques in the house, so I am a dash apprehensive. I am excited as I am concerned. I gave my word, though.

This is the first time we've bought two new pups at the same time so we dont have the luxury of the older dog teaching the new.
We figured being in our early fifties this would be the last opportunity to have a brother and sister to raise together.

This is our other cat Izzy. ..
20181117_143133.jpg
She is a Russian Blue.
No. She isn't a Putin plant.

Forum List

Back