Piers Morgan: Brexit Vote Should Leave Hillary Shaking in Her Boots

Great article.

Love this quote:
"It may not be obvious to the political and media elites living in their hallowed, protected homes in privileged areas.

But travel to the north of England, or to the middle of America, and you will find very real fury with government and very real concern over the impact of perceived immigration control failures.

There’s an increasing large gulf between the politically correct ‘cool’ and ‘establishment’ crowd who view any publicly stated concern about border controls as ‘racism’, and those who have to live at the sharp end of it.

The clear message from this sensational day for any politician or world leader is this: ignore the concerns of the people at your peril."

Read more: Britain's exit from Europe should leave Clinton shaking in her boots
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook"

What Brexit means in England.

"Even though I voted to leave, this morning I woke up and I just — the reality did actually hit me," one woman told the news channel ITV News. "If I'd had the opportunity to vote again, it would be to stay."
That confusion over what Brexit might mean for the country's economy appears to have been reflected across the United Kingdom on Thursday. Google reported sharp upticks in searches not only related to the ballot measure but also about basic questions concerning the implications of the vote. At about 1 a.m. Eastern time, about eight hours after the polls closed, Google reported that searches for "what happens if we leave the EU" had more than tripled."

It's comforting to know that stupid right wing voters are not entirely an American problem.

What Brexit means in England.

"Even though I voted to leave, this morning I woke up and I just — the reality did actually hit me," one woman told the news channel ITV News. "If I'd had the opportunity to vote again, it would be to stay."
That confusion over what Brexit might mean for the country's economy appears to have been reflected across the United Kingdom on Thursday. Google reported sharp upticks in searches not only related to the ballot measure but also about basic questions concerning the implications of the vote. At about 1 a.m. Eastern time, about eight hours after the polls closed, Google reported that searches for "what happens if we leave the EU" had more than tripled."

It's comforting to know that stupid right wing voters are not entirely an American problem.
It's not unusual for people to get cold feet when faced with the unknown. If everyone could "take it back" many of them would not be married.

The course is set, but it's not off a cliff. It could take up to two years for this to happen and a lot can happen in the mean time.

Forum List

Back