PIG Sheriff's deputy arrested for drop slamming 15-year-old student. Lock the PIG UP!

Members of this board should REMEMBER, FOREVER, who the JERK OFFS were in this thread that ADVOCATED for a MENTALLY ILL LITTLE GIRL to be BEAT UP by a GROWN ADULT MAN just for nudging the back of his leg.

These people are SICK IN THE HEAD, SERIOUSLY. They must have grown up in ABUSIVE HOMES and been subjected to VIOLENCE as a CHILD at the hands of ADULTS themselves.

And this issue has NOTHING to do with RIGHT or LEFT. It's about RIGHT and WRONG.

WOW

The ignorant fools post up agenda driven bull shit..

The bitch was out of control.. You think he should have just let her go on ranting and acting out? The officer is justified and the Sheriff is a left wing hack... Another Democrap attack on our police...

She's a fucking child, asswipe. And there ain't no "Democraps" anywhere in the video, wankerwonder.
Children have to be taught respect in school.
I agree. The big question is what is the best way to teach such a thing? In my opinion, a person should be the example that they hope to see come from everyone else, but to me, if a person crosses the line in a physical way, the best way for the evil to prevail is for the good person to stand there and not do a thing.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

WOW

The ignorant fools post up agenda driven bull shit..

The bitch was out of control.. You think he should have just let her go on ranting and acting out? The officer is justified and the Sheriff is a left wing hack... Another Democrap attack on our police...

She's a fucking child, asswipe. And there ain't no "Democraps" anywhere in the video, wankerwonder.
Children have to be taught respect in school.
I agree. The big question is what is the best way to teach such a thing? In my opinion, a person should be the example that they hope to see come from everyone else, but to me, if a person crosses the line in a physical way, the best way for the evil to prevail is for the good person to stand there and not do a thing.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

That's what she did. Didn't do a thing except get her skull bounced on the pavement, handcuffed behind her back and got yanked up backwards. That's why that assaulter is facing five years in PRISON.

This OP not only refers to police officers as "pigs", but in the past he has claimed members of our armed forces, and anyone who would join the military are inferior individuals.
They are team PIGS, as they cover over crimes done by the PIG Team members.
Like if your team steals from a bank. The team is stealing from the bank.
As for the military morons. We have not won a war after WWII. If you keep
losing the wars, as a team, you are stupid to keep joining the team to
get socialized healthcare and welfare for being employed and into retirement.
The military is a national welfare program. The players need to protest war like Iraq
for being used in a false war for WMD. They should not go to help the Saudia as a paid mercenary.
They should quick and join BlackWater type losers killing of money.

This is what you previously stated about members of our military, and I hope everyone here gets to read what you posted:

"911 every year will remind these losers they died or were wounded and used for nothing"

"Most people who join the military are not the best peoples.
Just stupid losers that can't get a real job and support themselves, it was not out of some patriotic feelings
It was to get food and shelter free, medical and some possible useless schooling. Just sucking off Gobmint dimes thinking no wars were coming and it was a safe short term bet."

This OP not only refers to police officers as "pigs", but in the past he has claimed members of our armed forces, and anyone who would join the military are inferior individuals.
The military is a national welfare program. The players need to protest war like Iraq
for being used in a false war for WMD. They should not go to help the Saudia as a paid mercenary.

This is what you previously stated about members of our military, and I hope everyone here gets to read what you posted:

"911 every year will remind these losers they died or were wounded and used for nothing"

Just stupid losers that can't get a real job and support themselves, it was not out of some patriotic feelings
It was to get food and shelter free, medical and some possible useless schooling. Just sucking off Gobmint dimes thinking no wars were coming and it was a safe short term bet."
Pussy living in parents basement full of frustration and vitriol for the hardy who get out there and do things

And what is not correct? Really, its the clear truth, in the matter. I said "most peoples".
That's about 80% plus are losers. On Gobmint welfare programs. As having no job skills.

Members of this board should REMEMBER, FOREVER, who the JERK OFFS were in this thread that ADVOCATED for a MENTALLY ILL LITTLE GIRL to be BEAT UP by a GROWN ADULT MAN just for nudging the back of his leg.

These people are SICK IN THE HEAD, SERIOUSLY. They must have grown up in ABUSIVE HOMES and been subjected to VIOLENCE as a CHILD at the hands of ADULTS themselves.

And this issue has NOTHING to do with RIGHT or LEFT. It's about RIGHT and WRONG.
12745735_1711779459063068_6093991169712805464_n.jpg

A Florida sheriff's deputy who worked at a school for children with emotional and behavioral problems is under arrest. Willard Miller is facing a felony charge after video shows him grabbing a female student and slamming her to the ground. Vladimir Duthiers reports.Sheriff's deputy arrested for slamming 15-year-old student

LOCK HIM UP! This was stupid by the PIG here!
Lock up the two other standing around too.

Dang, they did arrest the PIG! LOL!

All I see in that video is a girl with insanely big hair, a pissed off cop and two hippos.

Jo

A Florida sheriff's deputy who worked at a school for children with emotional and behavioral problems is under arrest. Willard Miller is facing a felony charge after video shows him grabbing a female student and slamming her to the ground. Vladimir Duthiers reports.Sheriff's deputy arrested for slamming 15-year-old student

LOCK HIM UP! This was stupid by the PIG here!
Lock up the two other standing around too.

Dang, they did arrest the PIG! LOL!

All I see in that video is a girl with insanely big hair, a pissed off cop and two hippos.

Jo

Okay, so why was the PIG arrested?

Battery on a Police Officer is a felony. She got what she deserved and the cop is being thrown under the bus. PERIOD.

Battery on a Police Officer is a felony. She got what she deserved and the cop is being thrown under the bus. PERIOD.
Nudging someone's leg isn't BATTERY, you IGNORANT, EXAGGERATING, LOVER OF CHILD BEATING PIECE OF RAT SHIT.

So here's another jack off showing up to show support for a full grown man to beat the shit out of a little girl for bumping his leg.

Got some real winners around here, I'll tell ya. I just hope THEY don't have any daughters. I can just imagine what they've done to them. Their little bumps the back of their leg and they throw them around, knee them in the back and then toss them into a wall, just for bumping their leg. BIG TOUGH GUYS I'll tell ya, knocking a little GIRL around for virtually NOTHING. Sick violent bastards.

WEAK, Stupid way to look at this event.
But I can see why you feel that way.
Can we confirm you own many AR's?

But the battery PIGS do on the public is not. FFS! Well, in this case, it's useful a black PIG did this, as if white/whitey pig, we would not see the video.
As more often they are covered over by team PIG members protecting the criminal
crimes of team PIG members. So they can kill a black to have a trophy for doing so.
When cam recordings was/were not done to prove it was a bad shooting by whitey PIGS.
As time after time, Black PIG cop shootings are needing to be questioned. As being on team Whitey PIG. Till they can truly speak up in safety about whitey crimes on the public at large..
I understand why Whitey PIGS hate the Body Cam, as it exposes their crimes on the public.

Last edited:

Nudging someone's leg isn't BATTERY, you IGNORANT, EXAGGERATING, LOVER OF CHILD BEATING PIECE OF RAT SHIT.

So here's another jack off showing up to show support for a full grown man to beat the shit out of a little girl for bumping his leg.

Got some real winners around here, I'll tell ya. I just hope THEY don't have any daughters. I can just imagine what they've done to them. Their little bumps the back of their leg and they throw them around, knee them in the back and then toss them into a wall, just for bumping their leg. BIG TOUGH GUYS I'll tell ya, knocking a little GIRL around for virtually NOTHING. Sick violent bastards.

Physically hitting or attacking someone is battery, nudging included.

WEAK, Stupid way to look at this event.
But I can see why you feel that way.
Can we confirm you own many AR's?

I don't own any AR's, I was born with a big dick.

No it's not, child beater.

And what is not correct? Really, its the clear truth, in the matter. I said "most peoples".
That's about 80% plus are losers. On Gobmint welfare programs. As having no job skills.

Fuck you, loser. Nobodies like you only exist because your betters protect your worthless ass from a world that would consume you in minutes otherwise.

No it's not, child beater.

You're such a snowflake!

Perhaps the young woman will now engage in better behavior and response to those attempting to correct her poor personal choices.

Forum List

Back